The Penguins of Madagascar

The Otter Woman

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 18, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• The penguins think Marlene is a beautiful Arctic mink named Arlene when her fur is accidentally bleached thanks to Alice

When Marlene's fur is accidentally bleached when Alice over-chlorinates her pool, the boys go completely gaga over her believing she's a beautiful Arctic mink named Arlene. This episode was so well done and I enjoyed every moment of it. It was hilarious and very well crafted all the way. I found it hilarious how the penguins (even King Julien) fall in love with a beautiful Arctic mink named Arlene (who is actually Marlene but bleached everywhere thanks to Alice over-chlorinating her pool). I just loved their reaction throughout the episode and how they wouldn't listen to Marlane when she is trying to explain that it's her.... what made it more funny yet unexpected was Skipper thinking that Arlene was done something to Marlane. Marlene getting back to normal was funny as well and I also thought the very ending of the episode with Mort now being bleached making the penguins NOW believe that it was Marlene bleached the whole time was very funny and so well done. You can tell by their expressions that they believed it and they didn't have to say anything about it so I thought that it was pretty clever for the writers to do that. Overall, a perfect storyline, a perfect humor, and all of the characters had perfect roles here... a perfect episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar", worth watching most definitely. 10/10