The Penguins of Madagascar

The Terror of Madagascar

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Jun 10, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• A baby fossa moves into the zoo from Madagascar and King Julien believes that it's dangerous and tries to avoid him

4.5
    Everyone is excited when a baby fossa moves in from Madagascar, but King Julien believes the little carnivore is dangerous and tries to get rid of him. Another very weak episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". "Nuts To You" and "The Terror of Madagascar" (this episode) pairing up together makes this one of the weakest pairings that I've ever seen. While I did enjoy this episode more than "Nuts To You", it still could've been a much better episode. I somewhat mildly enjoyed the storyline but it overall lacks some things that the writers could've done to make it better plus the repetitiveness of King Julien trying to run away and get away from that baby foosa was getting very boring and tiring to watch because that's pretty much all that happens throughout the episode but I'll admit that I did laugh a little those couple of times when King Julien was getting away from the baby foosa though. A few of the lines in this episode were funny and I enjoyed the last couple of minutes of the episode with the penguins trying to stop Savio the rattle snake. The very ending, however, was just meh and uuh. Just an overall boring episode of PoM but it was a merely alright episode though so not a horrible episode overall. I know the writers can do WAY better because the episodes throughout this new season (Season 3) have really impressed me so I hope the writers can continue that. I don't recommend this episode though and probably won't watch it again but at least I gave it a try and I enjoyed it more than "Nuts To You". Overall, a poor episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar" in my opinion... I love the show but this episode just didn't do me justice. 4.5/10
NTOON