The Penguins of Madagascar

Thumb Drive

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 20, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• After the penguins used Maurice's thumb for a mission, Maurice decides to go on more missions with the penguins and use his thumb for them

The penguins seek Maurice's help in missions that require an animal with thumbs. King Julien, initially thrilled to not have Maurice around, soon realizes how incompetent he and Mort are without Maurice. Another perfect episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar"... wow!!! This week of brand new episodes has been fantastic which proves that Season 3 got off to a very strong start. It's nice to finally see a new season of this show since Season 2 has going on for two years which was from 2010-2012 so it's about time and they took long to finish it... either that or Season 2 just had a ton of episodes but that's okay though. So it's NOT the first time we see Maurice go on missions with the penguins. Maurice plus King Julien and Mort have been gone on missions with the penguins before. In fact, the lemurs have been getting involved in the penguins' missions lately and I enjoy seeing that. What I would love to see more of getting involved in the penguins' missions is Marlene but the writers are doing a good job including her more often and I hope they keep it up like that. Anyways, it was just very funny and enjoyable to see Maurice using his thumb for every mission he and the penguins go to. Many hilarious moments have happened in this episode but the most hilarious part is definitely Mort being in the blender AND when Mort is using Kowalski's smart phone (or controller) and says "You can be my friend, you can be my friend, OH and you can be my friend"... those cracked me up. This episode had one of the Mort's best lines and performances yet. It's just a very fun-filled episode to watch with well done humor, well done storyline, and well done character. The very ending also have me a good laugh. Overall, this was a perfect way to end a week of brand new Penguins, 10/10