The Phil Donahue Show

(ended 1996)

The Phil Donahue Show Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • Phil on cnn this morning june 27 2016

When he asked you to show him were its wrong this morning you should of opened the bible an showed many scripture of it being wrong as when the lord says A man should not lay with another man as he does with a woman an that it is are beliefs an commandments and as a Catholic or cristian or whatever all religious beliefs speak out on this this behavior as being wrong.

I believe we are not supposed to judge we need get are own houses in order before we try an clean anothers

But when they say they do not put it on us it's politically correct to say anything about it or laws against it

What abut are beliefs GODS LAWS( A MAN SHALL NOT LIE WITH A MAN AS HE DOES WITH A WOMAN)

God says enough and there is much in the bible on it as people forget as they take are god out of everything in this country a country we built on gods laws an love

We take religious belief out of everything what about are rights The four farthers themselves talk about the day we remove god from are laws an country.

America Acknowledges God

Every week in "America Acknowledges God" the Foundation for Moral Law highlights examples throughout the nation's history in which government and its officials acknowledge God to be the cornerstone of our laws, liberty, and government.

An yet oct/5/2015 the ten commandants were removed from the capitol grounds in Oklahoma city due to they said it was religious belief in nature if this was a gay pride plag or something it be an outrage an people would protest from there to the moon does anyone see this are money says in god we trust not politically correct or eat dust. Phil i see your points they say your against gays an all the goodies when we speak out we as Catholics ,Christians kinda like roman ways were against Christian believers .
  • THe Character is determined to get revenge for murder.

THe Character is determined to get revenge for murder. Whether it involves the police or doing it his self. He first comfronts Sheabout how he believes Thumper killed him. Trying to find the proof was the challenge. Even with She's help him couldn't help himself. He set up Thumper knowing he would be killed.