The Planet's Funniest Animals Forums

Daily 9:00 AM on Animal PlanetIn Season

the funniest thing your pet(s) did

jellyjiggler2

[1]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 7

what is funniest thing your pet(s) did?

my parakeet would walk from 1 side to the other in his cage just to bite me when he is angry

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TnDOG

[2]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 1

Ah where to start? My dog is a retard but she knows how to suck up. If I'm angry with her she rolls onto her back and tries to catch her tail. For fun she barks and attacks my vaccum when I'm trying to clean. To show that she wants to play/go outside she bolts up the stairs and then in two seconds she's back down, screeches to a halt, gives me a look and then does a few more replays. Then if I'm being tickled by my boyfriend she growls at him and bats him with her paws whenever I hit him (ie, say I hit him on the shoulder, she mimics by batting his shoulder. While watching 8 below (or any dog movie) she plants herself right infront of the tv and we get a nice view of pointy ears. Sometimes she'll lick the tv screen when her favourite dog actor comes on. OH! And sometimes she'll sneak up on you and then bark to scare the living daylights out of you. lol but other than that she's perfectly normal

lol, of course this only happens in the morning and at night; she's dead to the world by midday..

PPG-Katelyn

[3]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 16
    I have a Puppy named Harry and he can be pretty silly sometimes. There's a Display Case in my Living Room and sometimes Harry see's his reflection and thinks it's another dog so he wimpers.