The Playboy Club Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

Submissions

beowulf579

[1]Sep 7, 2011
    • level: 59

I try not to be too much of a stickler on submissions. Just try to follow the tv.com rules to the best of your ability. But I do have a few requests for submissions:

1. Quotes: When submitting a quote, plz try to give the rough time or scene that the quote goes with. If you can give the exact second, that's cool but if you can say something like "about 20 minutes into the show" that will be fine with me. We might strive for accuracy, but we also want to watch the show for fun too.

2. Double up: When submitting info that might not be directly off of the episode in question, plz try to cite at least two sources for where the info may be found. let me use a small example and this is in no way trying to insult the poster that did this:
    A poster made a submission for info on the second episode of the show. He gave a reference to another tv site as his info. That is a good start but what I had trouble with was that I couldn't confirm that info. Not even the show's main website has any of the episodes listed yet. So while I have little doubt that he was putting in good info, I just can't put it up when I can't find any other sites agreeing with it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beowulf579

[2]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 59

Currently, much of the info about the first episode of the show is a bit confusing. As many of you know, unaired pilots can be almost identical to the way the very first episode plays out. However, the fisrt episode can be drastically different from the initial pilot.

So plz make sure that any submission given for the very first episode are clearly for the very first episode and NOT from the unaired pilot. If down the road we discover that all aspects of the unaired pilot were used in the making of the first episode, we'll clear out the "pilot" from the episode list and combine it with the 1st episode.

Plz be patient with me if you can. This is my first time being an editor of a show that is currently on the air and that I didn't have to inherit.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.