The Powerpuff Girls

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Mar 25, 2003 on Cartoon Network

7.2
  • Seriously?!

2.5
    Pretty downright lame since the PPG were unable to beat some generic fortune-teller thief and her inexplicably human-sized goose (They say it's a goose in the show) in less than 11 minutes when they have punched out Mojo Jojo more easily. Also the narrator in this one particular case would not shut up, I get it makes fun of radio shows, but that only works when you have no picture! And even with the case that it makes fun of old shows like Underdog, even the narrator in that didn't talk so much, nor does it work too well with the PPG at this point.
  • This episode is annoying...unless they planned it.

3.5
    The narrator is, although I adored him in earlier episodes, really annoying! Madame Argentina sucks, and the narrator kept NARRATING everything, killing any action-if there was any, in the episode. The jokes were also flat and stale, and the colors looked like they were on drugs, pre-Johnny Test. Normally I'd adore the Powerpuff Girls, and think they're cute, but here, they've mutated from cute girls to annoying pests, and the fact Bellum wasn't in it but once in a drug-reminiscent pickle ad, kills this episode. Plus, the duck was a lame excuse for a sidekick and the Mayor gave me a headache.

The second half was equally annoying, and made Bubbles' obsession with Octi go WAY too far. She blamed nearly everyone at the damn party, and made her seem like a psycho nutjob. Everyone gasping at the 'crime', made me gasp myself-at the horror the episode bought. Plus, they snuck in a poo joke, which I thought they were too mature for, as well as making Mojo look like a dweeb. Contaminated? They didn't tell us that until late in the episode.

And once again, the legacy is ruined, thanks to CHRIS SAVINO!!!

(warped theme plays in the background)
  • This was a hilarious episode. Both stories where very good.

I See a Funny Cartoon in Your Future: I enjoyed watching 'Rocky and Bullwinkle' in the golden days of Cartoon Network and I also loved 'Sheep in the Big City' which was a hilarious parody of it. This episode was a good parody of 'Rocky and Bullwinkle' and it wasn't much like Sheep which I'm glad. This was another episode where they made the Mayor hilarious. I loved how he kept trying to say something faster then something happened whenever the Narrator said it happened faster then you could say it. The fake commercial was pretty funny too.

Octi-Gone: This episode was cute and they did a good job making it mysterious. I'm sure it was impossible for anyone who saw this to guess who it was who destroyed Octi (no I'm not going to spoil it.) I thought the ending was hilarious because of what happened to Mojo Jojo.
  • No wonder I miss the show!

5.9
    Don't laugh as I used to watch this show and
    This is one of the shows that I didn't want
    To end and wished that it would had gone out with
    A bang as Bubbles, very easy to please wants to make
    Herself beautiful at all costs and finds out that Octi's leg is missing as the Professor is throwing a party for the rich and famous!
BOOM