The Powerpuff Girls

Lying Around the House / Bubble Boy

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Jan 09, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• man i loved this episode! it has the rrb and the ppg, my favorite combo of characters, all in opne! and with a couple funny lines, this episode is definitely one of the best!

the episode is mainly about the powerpuff girls capturing rowdyruff boy boomer and having bubbles disguise herself as boomer in a plot to capture brick and butch. there are so many funny moments throughout the episode, and definitely high up on my favorite episode list! the writers really developed the rowdyruff boys more and more, and they were also able to intertwine some comedic situations in as well, such as the boys ( and a disguised bubbles) writing graffiti on a subway wall and brick and butch spelling things wrong, while bubbles/boomer writes " flowers are pretty... DUMB!" on the wall and the brick and butch strut away saying how dumb boomer was for spelling dumb with a B. just classic little boy comedy on that one, overall a fabulous episode that i really suggest watching for any fan of this show!