The Powerpuff Girls

Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Mar 12, 1995 on Cartoon Network

7.1
  • Weak piolot for a cool show.

A second pilot and it is just as bad as the first. Fuzzy Lumpkins is going around tuning evryone into meat. The girls must stop him or everyone will suffer a meaty fate. That is it. Wow! I to think it could have been way better. This was just too weak.
  • This has got to be one of the best TV pilots ever made!

I saw this pilot episode on the day of its premeire, and I was a little embarrassed by the fact that if I told my friends about it, they'd think I'm gay or something for watching a show for girls. But no. When I watched this for the first time, I was rolling on the floor laughing! It was really funny and really well done! One of my favorite lines would have to have been: Blossom - "Bubbles, what are you doing?" Bubbles - "Coloring." And, of course, nothing could be more classic then "MEAT HAIR!" (I strangely enjoyed that, even though, I didn't quite get it.) After a long wait, I discovered that the series is just as good as the pilot episode. It kinda sucked that Kath Soucie didn't continue providing Bubbles' voice, but Tara Strong is still pretty good. Craig McCracken is such a genius at this stuff! Powerpuff Girls haters can disagree with me all they want, but I don't give a darn if they do!
  • Meat?

This pilot is just as bad as Crime 101, Fuzzy turning everyone to meat, is not in the agenda or not supposed to be in the agenda for the Powerpuff Girls, Fuzzy is hardly a villain, and making him introduce the show just makes you want to turn off the television, all the meat jokes were stupid, Like for instance "Meat hair?" Stupidest second attempt of a pilot ever. Plus the only good exceptional pilot was the first, the other ones were a terrible way to start off a show, sorry if I keep on rambling on, but Craig M. can do wayyyy better!