The Powerpuff Girls

Moral Decay / Meet the Beat Alls

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Feb 09, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• meet the beat all's spoliers alert!!!!!! (i actually like the beatles they are one of my favorite if not my favorite band)

meet the beat all's a big refrence to the band the beatles. they even have a refrence for yoko ono. they use names of the beatles songs all the time. like a monkey's name is micheal and a zoo keeper (i think) is name jude. at the begining they were deciding their name and one suggest the silver beatles which was a name they were going to use. they use song peaces in sentences like "you better run for you're life little girl" "and the beat all's had a ticket to ride" they also had a character from their movie "the yellow subarine" as a police officer. this episode shows the power puff's losing to four of the nitourias villains. fuzzy mo jo and i can't remember the other two names sorry.

to quothe the mayour "the beat all's are on the roof they just won't let it be"
    and it i think his name is "i like you thank you on behalf of the group and we hope we passed the audition"
    and finally the last line delivered by the power puff girls "oh its like the song say's the love you take is equal to it's equal to. oh i forget it's by some dumb old band anyway's"
BOOM