The Powerpuff Girls

Moral Decay / Meet the Beat Alls

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Feb 09, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• Hilarious Beatles parody! One of the best PPG episodes!

Meet the beat-Alls: I've seen some shows have done Beatles parodies, but this episode is without a doubt one of the best ones out there. The writers for this episodes made a fantastic job including all the Beatles references in even the smallest details, like the background music, I think many people overlook most of them, but after doing some research I've caught up with more and more references and it's amazing. And I'm sure they had the older viewers in mind because many kids probably don't even know who The Beatles are, so it was cool to see this for us oldest fans. The plot itself is very clever, I like it a lot. The girls were pretty funny and so was the Professor, I loved when he was encouraging them to break up The Beat-Alls, with all those lines of Beatles songs! lol I also liked a line by Blossom at the end of the episode "You know like the song says...ah who cares, it's by one dumb ol' band anyways" haha. Overall, fantastic episode. Final Grade: A++

(Moral Decay I don't remember enough to review so this review is just for Meet the Beat-Alls)