The Powerpuff Girls

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

TVTome_Shadow

The Powerpuff Girls Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

• One of the greatest on Cartoon Network. Nuff said.

I was such a fan of this show when I was little. Heck, I always used to watch this show more than any others on CN, when cartoons were still good. I mean, a show about three little girls who have superpowers and fight crime? Now that's something I would stick to. I was a really really huge fan; I had almost everything Powerpuff Girls!! I am also so glad that it's come to DVD, and I can't wait to get it! But for now, at least it still comes on every once in a while! My favorite characters are Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, Mojo, and Bunny (who died!)! I swear, this show is the best! I'm glad CN came to their senses to put it back on every now and then!
  • I Love This!

Bad Reviews? REALLY?!?!?!?!

Not My Fav CN Show (Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy Is) But Still Kicks...BUTT!!!!!

Some People Say This Is For Girls But, They Don't Give Awesome Shows Like This A Chance!

Great Show 9.5!
  • Get A Life People Who Are Thumbing Down

Seriously? Thumbing down every positive comment? Get a life!
  • I adored it...until the last seasons.

I completely and utterly loved Powerpuff Girls. Sure, I didn't collect all the merch involved with it-but I watched nearly all the episodes, even stomaching down the Chris Savino made ones (which this review is primarily focusing on) after the--I'd say, where Knock It Off ended and they stopped using traditional cel animation, I stopped watching. Seriously, Chris, why would you scumbag up something as annoying as the later, flashier seasons with almost NO appearances by the Rogues Gallery that the Powerpuff Girls had worked so hard to characterize?! Even MOJO was dumbed down in the later seasons, and I thought he was cool up until that point. And especially Him, the creepiest villain ever, dumbed down and made more of a minor annoyance than a threat. Worse, none of the other villains appear, like Sedusa. What happened to her after Aspirations? And Princess? Where had she gone?!

All in all, the show was awesome, but when Chris took hold of it, it just lost its touch.
  • PPG is another CN masterpiece.

Created by Craig McCracken, The Powerpuff Girls has become popular with a broad audience. The Powerpuff Girls first incarnation was as a project for Craig McCracken's college class at The California Arts Institution in 1992. Three years later, the crew at Cartoon Network saw it and gave it its… More first pilot in 1995. Later on in the following year, The Powerpuff Girls had their second pilot, and finally a TV series in 1998.

8.5 out of 10

• One of the most funniest shows ever seen. It is a super hero show but kind of makes fun of other super hero shows. You just need to wath and see.

I like the show very much. It may seem that it is for girls, but not really 100%. It has tons of humor, some of them being satire, but still very funny. One note: The rumor that the show is cancelled is not true, the show is just on Hiatus for now. New episodes will be shown later. Since this show works with some big town actors it can be hard to keep up. For those waiting, please try to be patient.
  • this show is sooo tight cartoon network is so stupid to take it out for dumbbutt shows like juniper lee or camp lazelgbloo

this was one of the coolest shows on cartoonnetwork who the idiot who thought of cancelling it anyway craige mcraigen is awsome and this cartoon was the bomb i think they should defnetly give it a 2nd chance if not then
    make another movie or put it on boomarang
    and soon
  • Saving the world before bedtime.

The first two or three seasons of the Powerpuff Girls were some of the most brilliant things I have ever seen. At first, it was sort of my secret obsession, and after a while I finally realized that it was okay that I was obsessed with this show. The idea of three 5 year old girls being super heros is really brilliant. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a show as much at one time as I did this one. Sadly, after a while it seemed to loose all of its magic, particially after the underappreciated movie. I think Craig McCracken wasn't as directly involved anymore, so the newer episodes just haven't been very good at all in my opinion. They went the way of stupid humor like Spongebob. Still, I will never forget the early glory of this show.
  • The best Cartoon Cartoon of all.

This is for my favorite Cartoon Cartoon. Unfortunately it is only on Fridays at 3:30 AM now. The Powerpuff Girls are better then Codename: Kids Next Door, Foster's, Puffy Ami Yumi, Juniper Lee, Atomic Betty, Camp Lazlo and Billy and Mandy all together and is one of my favorite shows on TV.
  • Three superhero girls fight evil.

this is my mosdt favorite showe. it has plent of action and attackes. my favorite of the three is buttercupe who is super strong and wise. it is the best show evereth. i just dont get why people hate this show dont oyu think this is the best show ever.
  • This show is not interesting only to people who are 5 years old!

When I was little it was the best cartoon ever!.Now that i think abot it this show is nothing but junk!The baddest thing abouth this show is the characters for example Blossom thinks she is all that and Bubbles is a stinking crybaby!Buttercup thinks she is the toughest but she isn't.The other thing I hate there was this episode when they fought a magician zombie how did they made the zombie look into blossom that has to be a really bad episode!Another bad thing is they never show mrs.bellums face!.I saw their movie and I thought it was dumb because they fight a long time and they can't defeat Mojo jo jo but when he talks to them they sudddenly win!.If you don't want to waste your time don't watch this horrible show.
  • Is\'nt it weird when people try to draw the Powerpuff Girls with a different look?

1.1
    I don\'t like those episodes where the Powerpuff Girls or the Rowdyruff Boys are drawn in a weird way. I especially don\'t like it when people draw them with the japanese-cartoon look.
    Those silly wannabes!
    Why can\'t they find something else to imitate!
    This thing really pisses me off.
    And I\'m not alone with this!
  • Booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

This show sucked man its hard to believe its still on air with ytv man it stinks but thats just a boys opinon but man its really just three different girls with super girly abilitys abd they are freaks to let it air boo!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss.
  • Nobody U know likes this show except me. I don't know why.

This show is so cool but nobody likes it. It is cute and funny and I think it acn happen one day soon. But the show will come back I know it. I just miss it soooo much because I loved it. It kept me happy. I watchj it when ever I can.
  • Very bad.

This show is so dumb. Okay.So when i first watched it i liked it alot. Now its just plain annoying. There are these three 7yr old girls who save the day. Each episode they find a problem, and solve it. BORING. I\'m just telling you people \'Don\'t watch it\'
    It\'s a complete waste of time. Well its okay. Not the best thing in the whole wide world. It beats Duel Masters or Sheep in Big City.
  • This Cartoon is worst. Why bother. Take it off.

1.5
    Give me a brak! I like old cartoon in 1960\\\\\\\'s to 1980\\\\\\\'s. Spider-man is better. Superman as well. Batman cartoon is good too. Some cartoon where more better then this. Super heros are more bigger back in 1950\\\\\\\'s. Some super heros didn\\\\\\\'t come out. They have no good at all.
  • PPG!

It's about three girls made by Professor Utonium. He used sugar, spice, everything nice and chemical X. The girls are called Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup and they have superpowers. They live in Townsville. The girls must fight with evil forces and save the world and their town every day.

I love this perfect show! Some people thinks it's for girls but I don't think so because there's a lot of action in this show.It's acute show too. Kindergarten super heroes who have to save their town before bedtime. Every episode is packed with super hero work and lots of fun. My favorite girl is Blossom.
  • A highly stylized popular cartoon about 3 little girls.What more do ya want?!

when did this show go off the air???! It was a reeeally good show! I loved it.They want this to be 50 words long huh?! I have no idea what to say!!!! I wish this show didn\'t go off the air.There now I hope this will add up to 50 words.
  • This show wasn't even popular when I was younger!

2.7
    I never really did like this show, no one I knew did either. Who could blame them too? They are a bunch of little girls who have super powers, and save their city with them. Most of the bad guys are monsters that tear up their town. The villains will sometimes just mess around with child's play, it's not even funny! This show's not that great, so don't waste your time watching it.
  • Sorry to say I just could not get into this show. A group of three girls fighting crime for apparently no reason.

Sorry to say I just could not get into this show. A group of three girls fighting crime for apparently no reason. Many great vocal talents including Tom Kenny as The Narrator and The Mayor, Elizabeth Daily as Buttercup, Tara Strong as Bubbles, Jennifer Hale as Ms. Keane, Tom Kane as Professor Utonium, Roger L. Jackson as Mojo Jojo, Catherine Cavadini as Blossom Jim Cummings as Fuzzy Lumpkins, Tom Kenny as Mitch Mitchelson, Jeff Bennett as Ace and Big Billy, Rob Paulsen as Brick and Boomer, Jennifer Hale
    as Princess Morebucks, Chuck McCann as The Amoeba Boys, Tom Kane as Him, Tom Kane as Talking Dog and Jennifer Martin
    as Ms. Bellum. in my opinion this is either a show you will like or wont. I don't think there is any room to be in between.

• I loved this show

I loved it especially Powerpuff and RowdeyRuuf action I loved the 2 together.I remenber they set a huge trend when they were first out.I had the sneakers shirt pants socks I still have the bedset keychains pencils clock watch even the dolls but I always thought they should have done a version of the dolls with real hair but always were plastic.
  • This show is not just for girls, boys can watch this show too. This was also a fun show too. I have a lot of favorite episodes of this show. Cartoon network need to bring this show back. This is my favorite show along with Dexter`s Laboratory.............

Johnny Bravo, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. This show is about three young girls created by Professor Utonium. They have super powers. They also fight crime. This show has a lot of villians like Mojo jo jo, The Gang Green Gang, Fuzzy Lumpkins, Him, Princess, The Rowdy Ruff Boys, and others. My favorite villian is Mojo jo jo. He`s funny. My favorite powerpuff girl is Buttercup because she`s hardcore. Bubbles is a scary cat. And Blossom is an ok character. This show rules. I hate Cartoon Network right now. They were so stupid to take this show off the air. This is my fourth favorite cartoon.

Please bring this show back!
  • Yeah! You heard me! I didn't like it!

1.4
    I'm sorry, I'm all for Foster's but this?

THIS was a total waste of half an hour

THIS is what people seem to enjoy so much?

THIS is what is produced by a bunch of temps?

The first two were pretty well and truely...true, but the last is a bit hard to prove.

Personally, I hate this show, it is a load of rubbish, a waste of time! But the guy that made it, Craig McCracken is deifferent. I suppose by catering to the needs of SOME members of our TV watching community, he aslo felt bad about it and decided to cater to the needs of everyone else and made Foster's. Now THAT in my opinion is a much better show
  • Waste of time.

1.6
    I do not know how they had come up with this? The powerpuff girls sounds like a bad show with a tacky taste. I didn't know why they had to take it off ,Heh, well they saw it was a bad show and nobody was wacthing. Kind of like Pokemon. It really didn't suite me for a good review. I think they could of made the show a bit better. The characters needed a tune up. Meaning with the drawings, and there personallites. Maybe that would of put more spice in the show. But I know some of you don't won't like what I am about to say. In my guess this is the worst show I have ever seen.
  • This show has more problems than Micheal Jackson!

PPG is a show full of issues. First of all, this show can create ethnical concerns, I mean girls being created in a lab from a couldron? Is the Professor a scientist or a witch? And the fact that the girls don't have any fingers (how do they grab things?), well thats what happens when you are made from sugar,spices and girly stuff in a bowl. And the characters. Buttercup is by far the most masquline girl ever, you can't excuse her behavior for being a tomboy I'm sorry. How can someone as girly as Bubbles be a fighter? And Blossom can chill a little, don't take saving the world too seriously. The people of Townsville must be insane to elece a mayor like Mayor, he is completly nothing without the PPG and Ms. Bellum. By the way, why do they protray Ms. Bellum as sexy? Little kids don't care about stuff like that! And she apparenly has a very long neck..... This show had to go.
  • The season after the movie is great! But the older season are just way boring now.. >.<

7.7
    When I was little, this is my 2nd fav show(the 1st was Spongebob). Because old times the animation was low quality, it was enjoyfull and fun to watch. But now, the shows with low quality are so lame. Like, now at Cartoon Network Asia, the Powerpuff Girls are still the old ones! Aih, but I really like the new season. It's funnier and the animation's great. The drawing, I think it's cute. Most of people think PPGs are wierd because of their huge eyes and hands with no fingers, but please, IT IS A CARTOON! I think it's cute really. And girls made by an explosions, well, I have to say this to those who thinks it's lame: "It's a cartoon, people can make up their own stories!". I think it's original. :) The villians, I only like Mojo Jojo. The rest is..blah. Annoying. Oh yeah! THe Rowdy Ruff Boys are cool too! And the Monsters from Monster Isle are funny. And I 100% HATE the mayor! I'm sick of him! Why would anybody want him as a mayor, anyway?! He's dumb, selfish, and can only think about crying, and pickles, and more pickles!! My score: 7.7/10 because I don't like the old season anymore and some characters are just stupid.

7.7
  • Story of three little girls with superpowers who save the world before bed time.

I watched this show when I was a little girl and I considered it the best show ever. I can remember sitting on the floor with my older sister, watching the episode that was on, and then play with our Bubbles and Buttercup toys when the episode was off. We had soooo much fun then! At that time, this show was the only thing my sister and I had in common. I wish it would come back, or at least start showing the old episodes again. My favorite characters include: Bubbles, Him, Mojo jojo, Blossom, Buttercup, Princess, etc. I like almost every single character (except the narrator).
  • This show was such a classic.

This show is such a classic in television history. I can't believe its cancelled, but everyone has to learn that nothing lasts forever. It had a nice "buzz" to it, three cute little girls with extra ordinary powers and must save the fictional city of Townsville from crime and the evil works of Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy Lumpkins, The Gang Green Gang, Princess and the devilish Him. This show is definately another one of Cartoon Network's finest works and creations. It is such a classic that any cartoon lover will absolutely love.
  • Barf!!!

4.9
    I dont like this show, maybe if I was a girl I would but Im not so I despise this show. This is a complete dumb show. Three super heros was made with super powers but with no fingers. The episode are not that funny, the plots can be weird and the charaters can be annoying. This is the same thing like Jenny from My Life As A Teenage Robot cause she is made, she is a girl, she has super powers, and she is a super hero, does any of that ring a bell? The good thing about this show is that Tara Strong did the voice of Bubbles and Tom Kenny did the voice of the Narraor and the Mayor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7