The Powerpuff Girls

That's Not My Baby! / Simian Says

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Jul 16, 2004 on Cartoon Network

7.6
  • This is one of my favourite episodes so far. The best scene in the episode is when the baby burped that woke the girls up and Blossom and Buttercup were wondering what was in the baby's milk and Bubbles said "Veggie Burger" and she gave her sisters a ches

This is one of my favourite episodes so far. The best scene in the episode is when the baby burped that woke the girls up and Blossom and Buttercup were wondering what was in the baby\'s milk and Bubbles said \"Veggie Burger\" and she gave her sisters a cheesey grin.
  • The narrator has been kidnapped!

This is one of the funniest Powerpuff Girls episodes ever. The show starts off with the narrator being kidnapped by Mojo Jojo, who when begins to narrate the story, changing the plot to his liking. Instead of a sunny day, he made it overcast. I love how he forced the girls to be rude to the professor by having them not want to listen to his long winded story, and subsequently having them come back and give the professor a swift kick in the rear. Afterwards, he forces them to walk instead of fly, then he causes it to rain on them. He then ends up forcing them to commit crimes. While in the middle of that, they pass over the mayor's dwelling, and Mojo forces them to give the mayor a swift kick in the rear too! All in all, it's a great episode. I just wish it were a 2 part episode.