The Powerpuff Girls

The Boys are Back in Town

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Nov 06, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• The Rowdyruff Boys are revived by Him and try to beat the Girls up again.

This is my favorite episode ever!!! The Boys are Back!!! I would rate this higher but I hate the fact that Brick, Butch and Boomer are made to look stupid. Really, I love the new hair and that they now have individual personalities, but, why do they have to have stupid personalities?? I think Craig McCracken didn't want to make them like that actually....
    Anyway...awsome episode dude!! It had cool action and I just love the new look of the boys!!! I love Brick's long hair and Boomer's messy hair. Butch's hair is....okay
    This is why I watch the Powerpuff Girls..when I can find them on TV...
  • fun and very cool

This episode is about the rowdyruff boys and their return to destroy the powerpuff girls. After their defeat by the girls( with a single kiss) the boys are back and are willing to carry out their wish to desrtoy the girls with their bare hands. Meanwhile the girls realize that not only the boys are back, but they are strongier and their weakness is not the same. They realize that they can\'t plant a kiss on them to defeat them. They also realize that they have to come up with another way to win. Will the girls succeed? u will find out.
  • The long-time return of the Rowdy Ruff Boys! And whaddya know! They actually have some Character this time! This is a great episode for every Rowdy Ruff Fan!

Him is sick and tired of seeing the Power Puff Girls beating every single villain including himself, but then thought of bringing the Rowdy Ruff Boys back to life. The Rowdy Ruff Boys get by each kiss more power instead of the death they got earlier, which makes the Power Puff Girls thinking of another Strategy. Eventually when Butch bit his tounge the Power Puff Girls noticed Butch decreasing in Power, so the Power Puff Girls defeated the Rowdy Ruff Boys by treating them like babies.