The Powerpuff Girls

The Powerpuff Girls Rule!!!

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Jan 19, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• A great 10th Anniversary special that will surely never be forgotten.

I watched this episode yesterday on my Tivo and I really liked it. This definetely in my mind is an anniversary that I will never forget. I have seen every Powerpuff Girl episode since 1995. Ok, this episode is when the so called "Key to the World" comes to Townsville. Every villian that the Powerpuff Girls have ever fought come to Townsville to try to steal the key from the Mayor so they can rule the world. The Powerpuff Girls have to stop these villians from getting the key, so that the world would be safe from evil. Mojo Jojo has terrible luck *lol*. There was lots of humor in this episode, although I think Craig may have given them too much sugar because they were sooo hyper active. It was funny though :). It was funny when Bubbles had her take on ruling the world: "Free Puppies!!!" I was laughing! In the end though, Mojo Jojo got the key, and made the world a better place, or did he? During the last minute of the episode, Mojo Jojo turns evil again and The Powerpuff Girls do what they always do to him, which is KICK HIS BUTT! Anyway, it was awesome to see Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup on Cartoon Network aftr 3 years :). I hope that more of these classics come back to Cartoon Network. Overall, exciting 10th Anniversary special, lots of humor, free puppies, Mojo Jojo having bad luck, an episode that will certainly never be forgotten, and the triumphant return of Th Powerpuff Girls. Instead of residing on Boomerang, PLEASE come back to your real home: Cartoon Network Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup!