The Powerpuff Girls

Town and Out / Child Fearing

Aired Wednesday 2:30 PM Aug 18, 2000 on Cartoon Network

• HILARIOUS!

Town And Out: This wasn't the funny short, its the next one. But this one is one of my favorite shorts because it all takes place in Citysville, I like the fact that the girls were banned from using their powers. That was a great situation the writers put the girls in. Child Fearing: Also known as the funniest short of The Power Puff Girls in the history of all episodes. I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing. The girls were basically beating & torturing Mojo through the whole thing. he didn't even do anything. Are the girls really little angels!?
  • Mojo joj is asked to babysit the powerpuff girls, what he doesn't know is that he is in for the night of his life.

I felt sorry for mojo, not even he deserved to go through the treatment that the PPGs were giving him....though it was funny and i kept luaghing!! The PPG's might have been angels while crimefighting but you have to remind yourself that they are still little kids, and little kids will act up when around babysitters.