The Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2004)

DVD Relese Info???? - Dates have been announced!! 1st release June 12

What special features would you like to see the most on DVD?

cwbybri

[41]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 24
    I think it's set the way it is because season one was not meant to be only 6 episodes. It was meant to be 13, which is the number of episodes being released in volume one. I predict that volume two will be the rest of season two. Volume three should be season three, and so on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

babgrl8475

[42]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 7
    I agree with what was said before. I saw the website about voting for which shows you want, and saw that The Practice will be coming out on DVD on June 12th according to tvshowsondvd.com. I know it seems like forever, but it's only two months away, and I personally can't wait for those two months to go by real quick!!

8speed

[44]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 3

cwbybri wrote:
    I think it's set the way it is because season one was not meant to be only 6 episodes. It was meant to be 13, which is the number of episodes being released in volume one. I predict that volume two will be the rest of season two. Volume three should be season three, and so on.

Maybe. But I don't think that would be evident in the storyline. I'm just guessing they think it's harder to sell a 6-episode DVD set.

At any rate, I hope the rest of the volumes will play out like you say. And finally, I'd hate to still be waiting for the series to finish in 2009. I hope volume(s) 2 and/or 3 will be out by year's end, Christmas 2007. 

8speed

[45]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Just wanted to say that Volume 1 has one of my favorite Eugene episodes, "The Civil Right". Actually, any time Eugene Young is in court, it's a good episode.
    Edited on 04/06/2007 2:45pm

babymonte1984

[46]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    I have found all seasons of The Practice on DVD. All 168 Episodes-8 Seasons on 20 DVD's. The cost is $89.99. Not sure if there's shipping too. The website is thedvdplanet.org.

lovemj

[47]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    babymonte1984 wrote:
    I have found all seasons of The Practice on DVD. All 168 Episodes-8 Seasons on 20 DVD's. The cost is $89.99. Not sure if there's shipping too. The website is thedvdplanet.org.

Anyone who would follow this 1 post wonder's advice is in for a treat.

Do a google search on the website, and see how many rip off reports there are.

UNSRM

[48]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    Agree with the poster above - I did this once with a supposedly complete 7 days Box set and got VCR copies burned on to bad quality DVDs. Really suggest you avoid