The Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2004)

Season 3 Discussion thread

What was the biggest event/change of Season 2?

cwbybri

[1]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 24
    This is the official thread for season 3. The season kicks off on F/X on Monday.
    Edited on 10/06/2006 5:48pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cwbybri

[2]Oct 6, 2006
    You can also discuss the poll for season two in this thread.

cwbybri

[3]Oct 12, 2006

Hopefully I'm not talking to myself the whole season. lol

We just started one of the most important story lines, an probably the best story lines, with Vogleman's head in a bag. I'm really looking forward to seeing it play out again.

joeyheric

[4]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 6

Yes I love the Vogleman story line...it went 4 seasons that has to be a record.

Do you think Rebecca becomming a lawyer was a little contrived by DEK?

But it did bring us Lucy.

hmnut7

[5]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    Yeah Rebecca becoming a lawyer was stupid. As a law student who works full time, I can say for a fact that it is possible to go to law school at night and have your boss not know about it, but it is impossible to go to law school at night and not have your best friends know about, it is impossible to go to law school at night and not be RUSHING out of the door at 5:00pm. Law school isn't something you do on the side, it is your life. Work, friends family, that is what you do on the side. So even before I started law school I thought that was stupid, but after my few week of law school I was totally sure. But in the most twisted since that was great because it brought us Lucy, one of my favorites.
    Edited on 10/12/2006 11:09am

cwbybri

[7]Oct 12, 2006
    hmnut7 wrote:
    Yeah Rebecca becoming a lawyer was stupid. As a law student who works full time, I can say for a fact that it is possible to go to law school at night and have your boss not know about it, but it is impossible to go to law school at night and not have your best friends know about, it is impossible to go to law school at night and not be RUSHING out of the door at 5:00pm. Law school isn't something you do on the side, it is your life. Work, friends family, that is what you do on the side. So even before I started law school I thought that was stupid, but after my few week of law school I was totally sure. But in the most twisted since that was great because it brought us Lucy, one of my favorites.

Nice perspective. Thank you for that. It was a weak transition, making her a lawyer all of a sudden. How would she have time to study for the bar even, and work full time? And even if she did, why not take advantage of having great lawyers around to help her out?  

But it brought us Lucy. I see a trend here. lol

Edited on 10/12/2006 2:01pm

JenJen130

[8]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 11
    I'm having enough trouble keeping up with my primetime tv but I am going to start taping The Practice again soon, as FX is starting to show my favorite time period (middle of Season 3 to end of Season 5). I really wish they'd release it on DVD already but I guess reruns are good enough for the time being (I miss seeing Dylan and Kelli on my TV every week)

cwbybri

[9]Oct 24, 2006
    I started recording again when they went back to season one. TG for tivo!

joeyheric

[10]Oct 26, 2006
    LOL I got the whole 8 season finnaly taped. Then my kid recorded over 1 tape. The first showing of Joey heric> So I got to wait till next year if FX is still showing it to catch the 6 shows that I lost. And yes I have now removed the write tab from all my tapes now.
    Edited on 10/26/2006 10:12am

cwbybri

[11]Oct 29, 2006

Kittleson told Bobby that she had an erotic dream. She does this so that if he feels she's not being fair, she'd recuse herself.

She either should have not brought it up at all, recused herself at the beginning, or tell both attorneys of the possible conflict. She basically gave Bobby a card to play. We all know that Bobby will play every and all cards available to him. What if she was not being partial, and it was in Bobby's favor? Think he'd play the card then? No way. If she was being partial in the commonwealth's favor, you know he would.

joeyheric

[12]Oct 31, 2006
    Now that season 3 is almost over I have to say thought its a close call because i love Richard Bay but I think season 3 is proberly the best season.

cwbybri

[13]Oct 31, 2006
    I get the feeling that George left the knife in the abandoned car, knowing it would be found by the police. Joey was defiantly a narcissist, but I have to believe that George is a bit narcissistic himself.

DayDreamer616

[14]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 5
    season 3 was the best season by far