The Practice

ABC (ended 2004)

danbambridge

The Practice Fan Reviews (23)

• 2/8/06: NOW SHOWING on FX Networks, 8am ET, M-F, DVDs/videos are NOT available; can only see on TV airings

Willing To Trade/Share my Video Recordings of the Series. One of my all-time favorite shows. Have repeatedly searched everywhere on internet for videos of the show (including eBay), but apparently no DVD/VHS videos of show were ever made or released. To my knowledge, the only way you can still see this show in the U.S. is on the 'FX Networks' cable/satellite television channel. This month, I'm going to begin RECORDING every episode that I can. Because I'm such a fan, and know there's probably many others out there, like myself, who want to watch it, I may be willing to share copies of my recordings with the public at no charge (except the cost of the blank DVD, or VHS tape, plus shipping/handling). If you're really hooked on the show like I am, and are desperate for videos of it, I'll consider sharing my library with you at cost. Also willing to trade for your copies. --Or, if you know where I can purchase copies of the series, please do me a favor and contact me at rstjames(at)kc.rr.com. Thank You! 'The Practice' is Awesome!