The Practice

ABC (ended 2004)

compuart

The Practice Fan Reviews (23)

• If any proof is needed that ‘The Practice” was a top quality TV series, we only need to look at the awards, ratings it received and the life span it had....

I only managed to ‘religiously’ watch the last 3 seasons that arguably were not the best it had to offer. But even so it was still gripping drama. The majority of cases in the early seasons were original and provided great television. The cast along with the writers did an excellent job of giving the viewers an insight to courtroom proceedings and the daily life inside a law firm.
    It is bizarre how the series began to die two seasons before it finally ended. Leading characters were being removed from the show and the focus shifted from the ‘law’ cases to personal relationships between members of the firm. That was the beginning of the end.
    Now a spin-off to ‘The Practice” has been created named ‘Boston Legal’ that is a more light-hearted version of the original.
    In all ‘The Practice” was an excellent show that dominated its genre for the late 90’s .