The Practice

ABC (ended 2004)

compuart

The Practice Fan Reviews (23)

• The Practice is excellent TV show about lawyers and their every day struggle for survival of their clients, and them selves.

The Practice is very good TV show, one of my best. And the thing I love the most about it is the way that actors represent the lawyers, and that every episode is different and exciting. The only thing I mind is that it should be more seasons, and that the show wasn't the same after some of the actors went away, like Lara F. Boyle. One of the things I liked is that the story was about the job of the lawyers, and not only about their lives, putting their job behind them.
    There were many unexpected twists during the "battle" in the courtyard, when characters like Bobby or Eugene( and others) would win, even if their clients were guilty or there were very hard evidents against them. Then, things would get "messy" and you could feel the excitement episode after episode. Every character had something special that made me like them all. But I liked the most Lara, that is Helen, because the way she interrogated and because of her attitude.
    At the end, my opinion is that this TV show is one of the best and that it will be for a long time.