The Practice

ABC (ended 2004)

hugsy_tribbiani

The Practice Fan Reviews (23)

• We follow the exploits and cases of defense attorneys of a Boston law firm. Bobby Donnell stars as the senior defense attorney and founder of the firm.Bobby Donnell is the head of a struggling Boston law firm that seems to constantly struggle with ethical

Jimmy, Eugene, Ellenor and Lindsay are junior attorneys with the firm, the streetwise receptionist, and Helen the firm's frequent adversary with the D.A.'s office in this smart and clever weekly series.
    I love The Practice so very much. I have been watching The Practice seen it first came on. At one point have had lose interest, but I came back to it. I love love love all of the characters. I think that they all played there parts very well. My favorite character is Ellenor Frutt played by Camryn Manhiem and Eugene Young played by Steve Harris. I also like Bobby, Lindsay, Helen, and all of the other characters. I loved the show and miss it so much. I think that show was some what on the edge of your seat because of all the different episodes and different story plots. The last season I loved because of Alan Shore played by James Spader. I think that because of all of his mischief that he caused, that made the ending good. Also, anotherone of my favorites was Tara Wilson, played by Rhona Mitra. I think that there is something about her that makes me like her. But, I do.