The Pretender

Risque Business

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Nov 06, 1999 on NBC

• Broots and Parker, Jarod a sex therepist... just the thing to make me laugh =)

What a hilarious episode. I loved it. The idea of Jarod being a sex therapist alone makes me laugh. At the beginning when we first saw the “nurse” and she then undressed for Jarod…his face was priceless. It really made me laugh. And all though couples… the way he handed them… genius.
    There’s this love/hate kind of thing between Miss Parker and Broots that is so adorable. Broots is such a fready-cat and Miss Parker is fearless. The drawing that Broots did of Parker was such a guy dream. Lol It would be very interesting to see if they ever be more than… well I was going to say friends, but I don’t even know what kind of relationship they have! Lol
    Lyle once again tried to outwit Miss Parker and the others, but Parker is smarter than him and caught him once again. Interesting how she knew that Jarod was allergic to pistachios.
    And of course, I can’t help but comment the way Jarod saved one more life. That guy is amazing.