The Pretender

Stolen

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM May 02, 1998 on NBC

• After Jarod takes down a corrupt doctor he unexpectedly gets involved with a kidnapping while the father is in the hospital. The kidnappers believe Jarod is the father. Back at The Centre, Miss Parker believes Sydney is becoming too attached to Jarod.

I really enjoyed this episode!! Jarod went out of his way to help someone he barely even knew, and in such a short time too. I mainly enjoyed this episode because Jarod was able to play a father figure. Something which he never had, besides Sydney. Even though he didn't know the kid, he made decisions like it was his own child. The flashbacks that Jarod has show the connection that he and Patrick share. They were both kidnapped. The things that they have in common drive Jarod to try and save Patrick even harder. I also like this episode because Jarod actually gets caught by Miss Parker. After many episode of "you run, I chase" it's great to have an episode where Jarod is so close to being taken back to The Centre. Miss Parker captures him when he has little time to save Patrick. Even though you know things will turn out for the best it's great to have a little twist in the story.

Overall I think it was a great episode!!!!!