The Pretender

Wake Up

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM May 01, 1999 on NBC

• This is another great episode of the third season of The Pretender. In this episode, Miss Parker's going to be husband is killed and she tries to find out who would want him killed.

This is another great episode of the third season of The Pretender. In this episode, Miss Parker's going to be husband is killed and she tries to find out who would want him killed. As the investigation goes on, each person is killed as The Center's involvement is all but confirmed. Jarod tries to comfort Miss Parker and she is grieving her loss. Her emotion side is shown, as it was not too much in the series, but shows her as a real, loving person.

Overall, this was a great episode of The Pretender and I would recommend this to anyone who wants the overall storyline of the series.
  • Emocional

Emocional is the word I would describe these episode. Very dramatic. I really felt bad for Miss Parker when she found Thomas on the porch. I still havent seen season 4, here in Portugal, but I think Miss Parkers father killed Thomas. He did have a motive. Miss Parker annaonced she was going to Oregan and obviosaly her father didnt want her to dispite his "blessing". But one scene I did find funny was when Miss Parker was in the bar and she was "half drunk" and Jarod sits right in front of her and she starts laughing and says: I spend 80% of my life looking for you, and when I stop for just a
    second you drop on my lap" (or something like that :P) I just know it mad me laugh.