The Price is Right Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on CBSIn Season

April Fool's Day TPIR Style

Larexx

[1]Apr 1, 2011
    • level: 11

Being Drew Carey is a comedian, it wasn't a huge surprise to see all the jokes & mishaps done today on the show. There were wardrobe malfunctions, car crashes, prop fires & blackouts. The whole show wasone mini disaster after another. It was funny how they worked mayhem intothe games. Well done, TPIR!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ireeagle

[2]Apr 3, 2011
    • level: 9

It is also the 10,000th episode of Drew Carey as being a host. It was kind of disappointing that Bethany in the blue spot was the only contestant in the whole show never got onto stage during that episode.

RealityFan2686

[3]Apr 18, 2011
    • level: 30

ireeagle wrote:

It is also the 10,000th episode of Drew Carey as being a host. It was kind of disappointing that Bethany in the blue spot was the only contestant in the whole show never got onto stage during that episode.

I don't think it was his 10,000th episode, he mentioned that a 10,000th something was gonna happen on this episode and we all know how that turned out.

~~ Tina ~~

RealityFan2686

[4]Apr 18, 2011
    • level: 30

Larexx wrote:

Being Drew Carey is a comedian, it wasn't a huge surprise to see all the jokes & mishaps done today on the show. There were wardrobe malfunctions, car crashes, prop fires & blackouts. The whole show wasone mini disaster after another. It was funny how they worked mayhem intothe games. Well done, TPIR!

I have to say that I got a little suspicious after the broken tv and then I instantly realized that it was April Fools day. I felt bad for George after the tennis thing (even though it was probably just a ploy). Please tell me he wasn't truly hit by those tennis balls.

~~ Tina ~~

markdoublea84

[5]May 28, 2012
    • level: 58
    I remember watching this April Fools episode. I believe the funniest part was where George gets soaked in the shower. Does anyone remember that part as well?