The Price is Right

Weekdays 11:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 04, 1972 In Season

anglemark10

The Price is Right Fan Reviews (99)

• Inadequate ethnic mix on The Price is Right

Why is it that there appear to be 2 to 3 African-Americans on nearly every segment of The Price is Right lately? Blacks make up only 9.8% of the . population, but make up 22% to 33% of the contestants selected. Seems that the producers are clearly biased. Why are there not more Hispanics, who make up 47% of the . population, and whites who make up 41% of the . population. How about the large Korean/Asian population, who make up 11% of the . population, (more than blacks)? Today we had 3 African-American contestants called down, but only 2 were selected, and guess who were the only contestants offered new cars --- the 2 black contestants, of course! Maybe The Price is Right wants to move to BET ???

Good show otherwise. Drew does a good job and Rachel is a knockout!
  • Make me Happy!!

My husband and I were in the audience on July 8, was a dream come true...3rd thing on my bucket list. The person at home here in Pennsylvania was suppose to record it for us, but it didn't get recorded. I went online to see if there was a way to watch it and found on but will not allow us to review the show. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we were reminiscing about our trip. Season 38, Episode 23. Thank you in advance. Oh yeah.. even tho it was Bob who I "really" wanted to see, Drew Carey rocks! :)
  • Drew favors black women contestants

Has anyone noticed that almost every time a black woman gets on stage, Drew says "hi beautiful", or "what's up gorgeous"? He only does this with black women, never white women. I guess he's trying to curry favor with the black community, or he's afraid he'll be replaced with a black host.
  • "Come on down!"

Wonderful show
  • blonde is out

i dont know what made u think this is a good look for u but it is NOT. I really hate it and wish u would go back to your natural color!!! if not change the glasses. the look together is just NOT you!
  • Women deserve eye candy too!

why do the female models look like they're ready for the runway and males look like they're off to the local bar to meet their buddies?
  • Models wasteful walking.

Just a quick question. I always wondered why Bob never carried his own mike out with him, now we have a model bringing out a wireless mike to Drew. Looks like a waste of steps for people. Just wondering.
  • Plus size model.

Love the show. Drew is great. Men and women models are perfect. BUT , how about a PLUS size model. You won't regret your decision ! Thanks.
  • male model

Please get rid of the male model that you have now. All he does is stand there and clap, no action or movement or interest. Very boring to watch and please a clean shaven one would be nice.
  • priceisright

Love this cant understand why I cant long unto inernet for cyber monday for free items
  • Loud, stupid and insanity.

I hate this show!
  • Cut out the assinine jumping and screaming

I assume the producers of the show encourage the contestants to act as if they are excited - as if normal excitement is not enuf! show was better without the stupid shenanigans, lying on the floor, grabbing Drew, and the jumping! It seems so fake. Has anyone else noticed that when a constestnat guesses correctly they sometimes forget to jump and then remember it? my score is lower because of this otherwise the show is ok
  • Tech-NO

Socially awesome week was totally annoying,distracting and UNawesome. Pleeeeze. No more tweets and flash take away from our favorite part of the morning. It was so not necessary. Have loved the show since it began and it has thrived for many years without having to use "GIMMICKS" to attract viewers. Hate when you have guest models as well.
  • Twitter Feeds Stink

We love the Price is Right but your new twitter feeds being put on the screen hiding contestants faces and parts of the show are very annoying and distracting to the show. Please stop.
  • Bye Bye Carey

I enjoyed Price is Right when Bob Barker was there and yes, I know that he has some things against him through the media but, honestly it's hard to replace him with someone like Drew Carey. Drew does the show a horrible injustice and I honestly just don't care to watch it any more.
  • Oldest Game Show I Like (probably)

Various ep (09)
  • Where are Rob and Manuela

When are they coming back. We miss them! Otherwise the show is great!
  • Full of excitment

Shows lind of good. I really liked how they took economical policy and put a positive spin on it through the game.
  • made me laugh!

I laughed so hard today! So funny about wigged out! So glad she won! Been watching since it began!
  • Spooktactular Show

Just wanted to let you know that your Halloween Show was Spooktackula. I loved it, well done, a lot of thinking went in to this special show. Put together really great. Characters were fantastic. My Blood was really flowing watching the stage settings, games that were displayed and related to the holiday. I hope you get a special award for putting a show like this together.
  • ANOTHER GAME SHOW THAT I GREW UP WITH!

I also watched the price is right since I was 2 and it is still amazing! It really is lots of fun and cool to play along! Bob Barker was good, but I like Drew Carey better!
  • where is the free stuff?

where do you enter free stuff? seems like am not the only one having a problem.
  • What happen to the Mini ?

2.5
    Drew said to come to site to get mini pad what's up? During the week I call number on TV, and the prize said on show and prize on phone were differnt. I would not have called or even come to this site if I can never do what is said on show!
  • price is right

4.5
    why did Drew say go to price is right to see how to win the blu ray player and disk, there is nothing there?
  • who won today?

hubby and i forgot to switch back to the show to find out who won the showcase showdown. one was a woman that guessed $28k on a trip to san diego/the zoo/africa, and the other guessed $25k on a trip to berlin and a car. who won??
  • silverrose

Yes, Jessicaburkin, there were only 5 tablets in the Allegra box. That is one of the first thing I noticed when they described the item. It was too bad that the contestant did not ask any questions regarding the amount since he seemed very knowledgable about the product.
  • Allegra

Very confused about today's show. For the second time recently, the show has priced Allegra as $6.49. Today this young man lost $100,000 cause of it. Not sure what the pill count is but if is more than five then they are mistaken.
  • To more blacks

Why does every thing has to be racial. How do you know they don't have staff that are blacks. I know they had a diva model at one time for a long while and she must have left. Not everything in life has to be racial. Free yourself from hate.
  • more blacks

i want to know why you don't have more black people on the show, other than that i love the show, you also drew
  • What Happened?

I was watching your show (2/19/13) as I do everyday and it was at the end of the showcase where before you went to your last commercial break I'd noticed that the two contestants guess for their showcase was already up on their podiums? I saw the Africa trip and the contestants guess of $27,500 and the young mans guess as well. What was going on? Concerned viewer, Linda
< 1 2 3 4