The Price is Right

Weekdays 11:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 04, 1972 In Season

anglemark10

The Price is Right Fan Reviews (87)

• Tech-NO

Socially awesome week was totally annoying,distracting and UNawesome. Pleeeeze. No more tweets and flash take away from our favorite part of the morning. It was so not necessary. Have loved the show since it began and it has thrived for many years without having to use "GIMMICKS" to attract viewers. Hate when you have guest models as well.
  • Twitter Feeds Stink

We love the Price is Right but your new twitter feeds being put on the screen hiding contestants faces and parts of the show are very annoying and distracting to the show. Please stop.
  • Bye Bye Carey

I enjoyed Price is Right when Bob Barker was there and yes, I know that he has some things against him through the media but, honestly it's hard to replace him with someone like Drew Carey. Drew does the show a horrible injustice and I honestly just don't care to watch it any more.
  • Oldest Game Show I Like (probably)

Various ep (09)
  • Where are Rob and Manuela

When are they coming back. We miss them! Otherwise the show is great!
  • Full of excitment

Shows lind of good. I really liked how they took economical policy and put a positive spin on it through the game.
  • made me laugh!

I laughed so hard today! So funny about wigged out! So glad she won! Been watching since it began!
  • Spooktactular Show

Just wanted to let you know that your Halloween Show was Spooktackula. I loved it, well done, a lot of thinking went in to this special show. Put together really great. Characters were fantastic. My Blood was really flowing watching the stage settings, games that were displayed and related to the holiday. I hope you get a special award for putting a show like this together.
  • ANOTHER GAME SHOW THAT I GREW UP WITH!

I also watched the price is right since I was 2 and it is still amazing! It really is lots of fun and cool to play along! Bob Barker was good, but I like Drew Carey better!
  • where is the free stuff?

where do you enter free stuff? seems like am not the only one having a problem.
  • What happen to the Mini ?

2.5
    Drew said to come to site to get mini pad what's up? During the week I call number on TV, and the prize said on show and prize on phone were differnt. I would not have called or even come to this site if I can never do what is said on show!
  • price is right

4.5
    why did Drew say go to price is right to see how to win the blu ray player and disk, there is nothing there?
  • who won today?

hubby and i forgot to switch back to the show to find out who won the showcase showdown. one was a woman that guessed $28k on a trip to san diego/the zoo/africa, and the other guessed $25k on a trip to berlin and a car. who won??
  • silverrose

Yes, Jessicaburkin, there were only 5 tablets in the Allegra box. That is one of the first thing I noticed when they described the item. It was too bad that the contestant did not ask any questions regarding the amount since he seemed very knowledgable about the product.
  • Allegra

Very confused about today's show. For the second time recently, the show has priced Allegra as $6.49. Today this young man lost $100,000 cause of it. Not sure what the pill count is but if is more than five then they are mistaken.
  • To more blacks

Why does every thing has to be racial. How do you know they don't have staff that are blacks. I know they had a diva model at one time for a long while and she must have left. Not everything in life has to be racial. Free yourself from hate.
  • more blacks

i want to know why you don't have more black people on the show, other than that i love the show, you also drew
  • What Happened?

I was watching your show (2/19/13) as I do everyday and it was at the end of the showcase where before you went to your last commercial break I'd noticed that the two contestants guess for their showcase was already up on their podiums? I saw the Africa trip and the contestants guess of $27,500 and the young mans guess as well. What was going on? Concerned viewer, Linda
  • pregnet models

drew; how come since you came on the show the girls are getting pregnrt??????lol
  • The Price is Right on tour

So the price is right is on tour and coming to my area. When I used to live in Ca tickets used to be free and still are. So why is there a charge of $34-40 not to mention a service charge from ticketmaster. I was going to go and take my kids, but not at that price.
  • Okay.

5.5
    Alittle overated. Better with Bob Barker.
  • CRYING NOT SCREAMING

YES I AM CRYING AT CONDUCT OF THE PEOPLE CHOSEN FOR THE SHOW AND ALSO FOR THE SHOW ITSELF! SHAME ON THE SHOW FOR NOT PUTTING A STOP TO THE GRABING AND SCREAMING AND UNRULY ANTICS OF THE CONTESTANTS. I HAVE BEEN TO PRODUCTIONS AND KNOW THEY CAN PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL FAN OF THE SHOW FOR ALL OF THE 41 YEARS BUT NO MORE YOU HAVE LEFT ME CRYING!
  • Awesome Game Show!

I watch this show every morning, I like Drew Carey, I think he's really funny. The only thing I don't like about this show is that they give out too much ugly cars. Such as: Honda Fit, VW Bugs, Fiat 500, and other cars with 2 doors that hae tons of space for 4 doors, like: Jeep Compass, and Chevy Sonic.
  • Bob is the coolest host!

I love this game show the best. You get to move around, allow crowd participation, you get to see the potential prizes by sweet hosts, and there is always something exciting going on. The wheel is a very unique idea to me for some reason. Just the best game show for it's time... I like that you get to bid and everything...
  • February 22, 2012

I was so PROUD to see that you had a 'MADE IN AMERICA" SHOWCASE - If we have more people purchasing American made products, we will put more Americans to work and our economy will be coming back. Thank you
  • Always one of my favorite gameshows, no matter the host.

The Price is Right will always be one of my favorite, if not, my favorite gameshows in TV history. The idea and games, etc. are so much better than a few of these garbage gameshows you see. And over the years, the game/games have not changed, so your mission is the same and the viewers can follow. I really liked shows like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? and Lingo before they came back from hiatuses with lots of changes. Sure, I was sad when Bob Barker retired. Sure, I liked Barker a lot more than Drew Carey, and some, including me somewhat, will say the show isn't the same with Bob Barker and his superscope style microphone. But the games are still good and the show is still enjoyable, even with Drew Carey hosting.
  • The Price Is Wrong B!@#$...Drew Carey sucks!

The Price Is Wrong B!@#$...i havent met one person that likes Drew Carey as a host...he ruins the show! It has always been my moms favorite and now she wont even watch it. Get rid of that dude...Did you see the other day when the guy guessed the showcase showdown to the exact dollar?? Wow! second time its ever happened? You would think the host is supposed to make that even more exciting, but no this lame a$$ dude just says....wow, right on the money...or somethin weak like that. I cant imagine any host being more boring than this guy!
  • This is a great show. I watch it every morning I'm able to.

Since 1995 this was my favorite game show to watch on TV. It really is the fabulous 60 minute Price is Right. I was afraid like most were when Bob Barker decided to retire and let a new host take over. I'm very happy it wasn't Rosie O'Donnell. Drew Carey is a pretty good host, and although some things have changed since Drew took over the show, it's still one of the greatest shows on TV. It's truly amazing that this show has lasted for over 37 years now, and to still get the recognition that it does is truly amazing also. I love how stupid some contestants are during the bidding round, when someone bids $1 while somebody else has to go, or in an episode earlier this week, where the contestants overbid 3 straight times. You're screaming at your TV for one of them to bid $1 already. This show makes $1 the most exciting bill of dough in history. Something else I love, is when the wheel is spinning, people don't have the ability to spin it all the way around, and they get booed. That's hilarious, especially when it's a man that you know can spin the wheel for a long time, and it's super wimpy. Hilarious! One more thing I love about the show. During the showcase round at the end, when the items are being introduced, the contestants instead of loving the prizes they could win, ask the audience before Rich is done explaining everything, what they should bid on. It's hilarious how badly over or under some people bid on these showcases.
  • Giving away cars other than the "big" 3.

As a long time fan of the price is right , I am highly concerned about the change of vehicles that are being given away. Since it's inception Bob Barker only allowed cars from the "big" 3 to be given away. As a laid-off worker from General Motors my life as been devastated from the economic down turn. I am among the very many in southern Ohio that has been affected by this situation. I know most people don't care about people like me and my affected people , but try to understand where we are coming from. If we still had our jobs we would be helping the economy instead of being a drain on it. We were the people buying houses , cars and etc. Thanks.....................
  • Drew might be the worst host possible!!! Just terrible.

First of all, I used to love the Price is Right. I also used to like Drew Carey. Now, I can't stand this show, or Drew Carey really...he is so monotone, has no comedic timing on the show, and says everything in one long, said all to quickly, dull sentence as such. "Wow that BBQ set says you're really gonna BBQ. I mean, you put that thing out there and you're really gonna BBQ!"
< 1 2 3