first of all like people are saying is that this show is for the blacks every time i see it they have a least 4 or sometimes 4 at a time and only three whites I hope you read this stand your an idiot you should be fired if this keeps up im only watching wheel of fortune
I'd say about 80% of the audience is pale skinned and 20% darker skinned. When I was there of the nine contestants picked only two had pale skin!! If you were dark skinned your odds of being picked were much greater. Second, there are probably about 80% women and 20% men, but at least two men get picked every time. Here's how it goes - 4 very dark skinned, 3 medium dark skin, and 2 light skinned. There is usually a "dumb" male or older male and a blond girl. I have NEVER seen a redhead. Plus -- here goes-- you MUST have good teeth, you must jump up and down when interviewed, but without contorted facial expressions. There is NOTHING random about picking contestants - it's all very racist and biased. If you go to the show, expect to spend 5 hours there. Four hours are made up of three holding areas. (Bring something to do) Plus there are two options for food during the holding time. Both not good and very expensive. The show tapes straight through and takes about an hour. I was surprised at how rinky-dink everything was. The people that work there are really not very nice and almost appear to have an attitude of contempt for the audience. Before starting the show, they make you think that if you keep cheering, you'll have a better chance of getting on - not true - everyone is picked in advance. I saw the crew before the show looking in the audience to see where the people that they had chosen were sitting. (They were holding the person's picture from when they took Once the last contestant is chosen, they say they will have a $100 drawing if the audience keeps cheering. One surprising thing for me, was that I couldn't hear them call the contestant down (they held up a placard with his or her name on it) and I couldn't hear the descriptions of anything. Nothing is given to the audience - not even lunch.
Has anyone noticed that almost every time a black woman gets on stage, Drew says "hi beautiful", or "what's up gorgeous"? He only does this with black women, never white women. I guess he's trying to curry favor with the black community, or he's afraid he'll be replaced with a black host. Also, like the man said below- why are there always 3-4 black contestants on every show lately? Where are the hispanic and oriental guests? Why do they ALWAYS have to have black people? What- do blacks deserve special treatment because of the "slave thing"?
I work in TECH. You know a GEEK. I do have a TV on all day in the office which is usually set to a minimal volume. I have been noticing, from about the time that Drew has taken over, every time they have anything tech, no name brand is mentioned EXCEPT Apple. WHY? Apple/MAC are the -least- used products. The most accurate was of measuring this is with the OS (Operating System) usage. Since Apple does everything in their power to make sure they are incompatible with the rest of the world, their OS will run only on what they build, for the most part. Total global use of anything Apple OS = 5.77% [Source: 8x3] Global All-Device Shipments: 11.04% [Source:
Nevertheless, I just find it amusing that you announce Apple, but refuse to mention any of the larger and dare I say better brands. (Based on usage, compatibility, and
Why is it that there appear to be 2 to 3 African-Americans on nearly every segment of The Price is Right lately? Blacks make up only 9.8% of the . population, but make up 22% to 33% of the contestants selected. Seems that the producers are clearly biased. Why are there not more Hispanics, who make up 47% of the . population, and whites who make up 41% of the . population. How about the large Korean/Asian population, who make up 11% of the . population, (more than blacks)? Today we had 3 African-American contestants called down, but only 2 were selected, and guess who were the only contestants offered new cars --- the 2 black contestants, of course! Maybe The Price is Right wants to move to BET ???
Good show otherwise. Drew does a good job and Rachel is a knockout!
My husband and I were in the audience on July 8, was a dream come true...3rd thing on my bucket list. The person at home here in Pennsylvania was suppose to record it for us, but it didn't get recorded. I went online to see if there was a way to watch it and found on but will not allow us to review the show. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we were reminiscing about our trip. Season 38, Episode 23. Thank you in advance. Oh yeah.. even tho it was Bob who I "really" wanted to see, Drew Carey rocks! :)
Just a quick question. I always wondered why Bob never carried his own mike out with him, now we have a model bringing out a wireless mike to Drew. Looks like a waste of steps for people. Just wondering.
I assume the producers of the show encourage the contestants to act as if they are excited - as if normal excitement is not enuf! show was better without the stupid shenanigans, lying on the floor, grabbing Drew, and the jumping! It seems so fake. Has anyone else noticed that when a constestnat guesses correctly they sometimes forget to jump and then remember it? my score is lower because of this otherwise the show is ok
Socially awesome week was totally annoying,distracting and UNawesome. Pleeeeze. No more tweets and flash take away from our favorite part of the morning. It was so not necessary. Have loved the show since it began and it has thrived for many years without having to use "GIMMICKS" to attract viewers. Hate when you have guest models as well.
I enjoyed Price is Right when Bob Barker was there and yes, I know that he has some things against him through the media but, honestly it's hard to replace him with someone like Drew Carey. Drew does the show a horrible injustice and I honestly just don't care to watch it any more.
Just wanted to let you know that your Halloween Show was Spooktackula. I loved it, well done, a lot of thinking went in to this special show. Put together really great. Characters were fantastic. My Blood was really flowing watching the stage settings, games that were displayed and related to the holiday. I hope you get a special award for putting a show like this together.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!