The Princes of Malibu

Episode 5

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Aug 07, 2005 on FOX

4.8
  • Two rich, bratty, social-loafers make some coin and get on tv while pretending to not have jobs.

The irony is as thick as it gets. The two Jenner bros do a show about how they don't feel they are ready to grow up and get jobs - while they make lotsa $$$ letting a camera crew video tape them. Hmmm, I dunno, talk to Jess Simpson, but I think that actually qualifies as a job. The funniest part is that No One Gets It. Most people watch this show, get green with envy or red with hate, and don't realize that the boys are filming their job about not getting conventional jobs. They are wankers, but I gotta admit that they are clever wankers. My fav was when the Kip-looking one (Napoleon's bro) starts going off to Foster about how hard it is living as a do-nothing billionaire kid because he never really knows if his friends are just after his money. Dude, it's gotta be the money, cuz it sure ain't the integrity. You should ditch the six-string, hook up with K-Fed and do some 'bu Gangsta rappin' a la B-rad (Malibu's Most Wanted).
  • I have no sympathy for these lazy b*****ds. They deserve to be cut off from their stepdad's fortune (if he did that) and cut off from making any more appearances on television. Not funny at all!!!

0.0
    What a bunch of losers. What sickens me even more is that the stepdad, the mom, any every poor girl (who are too beautiful to be on this trashy romp) played along with this so-called reality show. Maybe the boys should get an actual reality check and realize that reality TV cannot be funny unless it actually happens. If a show scripts events on reality TV, it amounts to nothing more than a lousy sitcom like "Princes of Malibu." This was the lousiest idea I have ever tried to stomach. I ended up getting a hangover from this garbage. Ladies, please steer clear of these two himbo idiots!!! They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!