The Problem Solverz Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Can you believe this show took out Sym-Bionic Titan?

How long do you think this show will last?

That_TV_Dude

[1]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 24

I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scatkid

[2]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 2
    It sure looks like that this show wouldn't last very long.

And the character designs looks horrible, and I thought that Fish Hooks characters doesn't look decent ...

RegularShow

[4]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 9

The thing you said about Sym-Bionic Titan isn't even true. It was canceled because Genndy moved to Sony Pictures Animation.

That_TV_Dude

[5]Apr 5, 2011

Well I saw the pilot, and other clips of this show on YouTube, and it is not funny at all. I never judge a show by how stupid it is, and give it a chance to see how it comes out, and the result is that this show just doesn't work at all, and deserves cancellation after the first season. No offense to you.

catsimboy

[6]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 3

I could barely make it through the first episode of Problem Solverzbecause the horrible combination of colors and flashing crap was making me physically ill. I really hope this goes away quietly and doesn't drag Adventure Time or Regular Show down with it, because it seems like this show is SO crappy it can negatively affect the shows around it.

pokemon152

[8]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 4

Honestly, the pilot for this show wasn't as stupid as the other crappy episodesI witnessed on YouTube, but it's still unbearable to watch. I sure hope it doesn't last longer than Robotomy did because Robotomy was an awesome show.

That_TV_Dude

[9]Apr 8, 2011

Yeah it seems that every time a new good cartoon is around they get the boot way too early.

Jemadari

[10]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 12

I just saw this on demand and while the 30 seconds I watched weren't the worst 30 seconds of my life still I can't believe CN can sleep at night promoting this crap along with those stupid live action shows(exception tower prep) when they have such quality as Sym-Bionic Titan was bringing to the table

omega_dog

[12]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 8
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?

I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.

That_TV_Dude

[13]Jun 13, 2011

omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.

Apparently according to Stuart Snyder he just doesn't care about how popular a show is. Unless he sees money from toy sales of a show it gets canceled, no matter the popularity it has.

omega_dog

[14]Jun 16, 2011
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Apparently according to Stuart Snyder he just doesn't care about how popular a show is. Unless he sees money from toy sales of a show it gets canceled, no matter the popularity it has.

Yes but with that logic popularity of a show would matter otherwise who would buy the toys? I mean do you honestly think this will have any toy sales?

That_TV_Dude

[15]Jun 16, 2011

omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Yes but with that logic popularity of a show would matter otherwise who would buy the toys? I mean do you honestly think this will have any toy sales?

I heard another problem was that they couldn't find anyone to manufacture these "toys", and even if it did have a manufacturer I don't really think it would have that strong of toy sales.

DBZAOTA482

[16]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 7

Well look at it this way, Problem Causerz is good for poking fun at, in fact that's all it's good for.

omega_dog

[17]Jun 17, 2011
    DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Well look at it this way, Problem Causerz is good for poking fun at, in fact that's all it's good for.

I think cartoon network for the most part is only good for poking fun at I mean first they add live television shows to a channel that's only suppose to be for cartoons then almost any shred of decent cartoons get removed while they keep some of the worse ones around not to mention they remake the loony toons which while not bad isn't all that great. Not to mention they butcher scooby doo by making a crappy scooby doo movie which they use a Chinese person to play Velma.

EvanWilder

[18]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 7
    They used a Chinese person to play Velma? I'm not sure if that's funny or racist.

ON another note, have you seen The Hub, for all you 90's lovers of cartoons, trust me, you'll love this channel.

PIGGYDOOM

[19]Nov 30, 2012
    RegularShow wrote:

The thing you said about Sym-Bionic Titan isn't even true. It was canceled because Genndy moved to Sony Pictures Animation.

Dude that's not true, what That_TV_Dude said is true, it was canceled because of stupid toy sales. Your just trying to do it so the Trouble Starterz would stay on longer! Go F*ck yourself and let the Trouble Starterz be canceled like it should have during the middle of season 1.