The Problem Solverz Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Can you believe this show took out Sym-Bionic Titan?

How long do you think this show will last?

  • Avatar of That_TV_Dude

    That_TV_Dude

    [1]Apr 4, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/10
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 170

    I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Scatkid

    Scatkid

    [2]Apr 5, 2011
    • member since: 11/01/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 16
    It sure looks like that this show wouldn't last very long.

    And the character designs looks horrible, and I thought that Fish Hooks characters doesn't look decent ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RegularShow

    RegularShow

    [4]Apr 5, 2011
    • member since: 10/24/10
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 194

    The thing you said about Sym-Bionic Titan isn't even true. It was canceled because Genndy moved to Sony Pictures Animation.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of That_TV_Dude

    That_TV_Dude

    [5]Apr 5, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/10
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 170

    Well I saw the pilot, and other clips of this show on YouTube, and it is not funny at all. I never judge a show by how stupid it is, and give it a chance to see how it comes out, and the result is that this show just doesn't work at all, and deserves cancellation after the first season. No offense to you.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of catsimboy

    catsimboy

    [6]Apr 6, 2011
    • member since: 12/15/04
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 6

    I could barely make it through the first episode of Problem Solverzbecause the horrible combination of colors and flashing crap was making me physically ill. I really hope this goes away quietly and doesn't drag Adventure Time or Regular Show down with it, because it seems like this show is SO crappy it can negatively affect the shows around it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pokemon152

    pokemon152

    [8]Apr 8, 2011
    • member since: 05/13/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 136

    Honestly, the pilot for this show wasn't as stupid as the other crappy episodesI witnessed on YouTube, but it's still unbearable to watch. I sure hope it doesn't last longer than Robotomy did because Robotomy was an awesome show.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of That_TV_Dude

    That_TV_Dude

    [9]Apr 8, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/10
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 170

    Yeah it seems that every time a new good cartoon is around they get the boot way too early.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jemadari

    Jemadari

    [10]Apr 9, 2011
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,513

    I just saw this on demand and while the 30 seconds I watched weren't the worst 30 seconds of my life still I can't believe CN can sleep at night promoting this crap along with those stupid live action shows(exception tower prep) when they have such quality as Sym-Bionic Titan was bringing to the table

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omega_dog

    omega_dog

    [12]Jun 13, 2011
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 418
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

    I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?



    I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of That_TV_Dude

    That_TV_Dude

    [13]Jun 13, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/10
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 170

    omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:


    I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?


    I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.



    Apparently according to Stuart Snyder he just doesn't care about how popular a show is. Unless he sees money from toy sales of a show it gets canceled, no matter the popularity it has.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omega_dog

    omega_dog

    [14]Jun 16, 2011
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 418
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

    omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:


    I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?


    I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.



    Apparently according to Stuart Snyder he just doesn't care about how popular a show is. Unless he sees money from toy sales of a show it gets canceled, no matter the popularity it has.



    Yes but with that logic popularity of a show would matter otherwise who would buy the toys? I mean do you honestly think this will have any toy sales?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of That_TV_Dude

    That_TV_Dude

    [15]Jun 16, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/10
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 170

    omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:


    omega_dog wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:


    I can't believe a show like this is even allowed to be given the green light. Sym-Bionic Titan was only canceled due to poor merchandise sales. That has got to be the dumbest reason to can a show. It had a great, and gripping story, but instead we are treated to this garbage. I don't think this show is going to last very long, and should be scrapped ASAP. How long do you think this show is going to last?


    I honestly can't stop laughing at the reason why they canceled sym-bionic titan they scrapped something due to poor merchandise sales for something else that has NO merchandise sales where's the logic in that.



    Apparently according to Stuart Snyder he just doesn't care about how popular a show is. Unless he sees money from toy sales of a show it gets canceled, no matter the popularity it has.


    Yes but with that logic popularity of a show would matter otherwise who would buy the toys? I mean do you honestly think this will have any toy sales?



    I heard another problem was that they couldn't find anyone to manufacture these "toys", and even if it did have a manufacturer I don't really think it would have that strong of toy sales.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DBZAOTA482

    DBZAOTA482

    [16]Jun 17, 2011
    • member since: 06/16/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 71

    Well look at it this way, Problem Causerz is good for poking fun at, in fact that's all it's good for.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omega_dog

    omega_dog

    [17]Jun 17, 2011
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 418
    DBZAOTA482 wrote:

    Well look at it this way, Problem Causerz is good for poking fun at, in fact that's all it's good for.



    I think cartoon network for the most part is only good for poking fun at I mean first they add live television shows to a channel that's only suppose to be for cartoons then almost any shred of decent cartoons get removed while they keep some of the worse ones around not to mention they remake the loony toons which while not bad isn't all that great. Not to mention they butcher scooby doo by making a crappy scooby doo movie which they use a Chinese person to play Velma.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvanWilder

    EvanWilder

    [18]Jun 18, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 21
    They used a Chinese person to play Velma? I'm not sure if that's funny or racist.

    ON another note, have you seen The Hub, for all you 90's lovers of cartoons, trust me, you'll love this channel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [19]Nov 30, 2012
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    RegularShow wrote:

    The thing you said about Sym-Bionic Titan isn't even true. It was canceled because Genndy moved to Sony Pictures Animation.



    Dude that's not true, what That_TV_Dude said is true, it was canceled because of stupid toy sales. Your just trying to do it so the Trouble Starterz would stay on longer! Go F*ck yourself and let the Trouble Starterz be canceled like it should have during the middle of season 1.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.