The Problem Solverz Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Problem Solverz & Secret Mountain Fort Awesome now on Cartoon Planet

patricklewisj

[1]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 3

Folks, I just can't believe it!....this has got to be one of the most dumbest thing I have ever seen Cartoon Network did. What the hell was Cartoon Network smoking?!! You have a good block called "Cartoon Planet" which is supposed to air CN classics and your putting back these horrible shows?!! I just don't get it! WHY ARE YOU AIRING THE PROBLEM SOLVERZ & SECRET MOUNTAIN FORT AWESOME ON OUR FAVORITE BLOCK!!!! I THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF THOSE SHOWS!!! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT BACK?!!! THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!! It worst that you have Almost Naked Animals on Boomerang, Live Action shows on a network that's suppose to air cartoons 24/7. But now your airing those garbage on Cartoon Network. No just No!! They should have brought back Time Squad, Mike Lu & Og, and Robot Jones. Not crappy garbage like PS & SMFA!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[2]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 8

I just saw The Problem Solverz on Cartoon Planet Friday Night, and I quickly turned the TV off before I got a seizure from the horrifying animation! CN sucks at noticing that most of their shows now have low ratings! I even hear Almost Naked Animals is getting a 3rd season! *twitches eye*

Edited on 02/19/2013 10:09am

fosterfan123

[3]Oct 29, 2013
    • level: 6

patricklewisj wrote:

Folks, I just can't believe it!....this has got to be one of the most dumbest thing I have ever seen Cartoon Network did. What the hell was Cartoon Network smoking?!! You have a good block called "Cartoon Planet" which is supposed to air CN classics and your putting back these horrible shows?!! I just don't get it! WHY ARE YOU AIRING THE PROBLEM SOLVERZ & SECRET MOUNTAIN FORT AWESOME ON OUR FAVORITE BLOCK!!!! I THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF THOSE SHOWS!!! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT BACK?!!! THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!! It worst that you have Almost Naked Animals on Boomerang, Live Action shows on a network that's suppose to air cartoons 24/7. But now your airing those garbage on Cartoon Network. No just No!! They should have brought back Time Squad, Mike Lu & Og, and Robot Jones. Not crappy garbage like PS & SMFA!!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 101%. I'd rather have my gym partner's a monkey and squirrel boy on cartoon planet than these two totallyterrible shows. Yell

Oldnickolodeon34

[4]Nov 28, 2013
    • level: 9

They took them off now.