The Problem Solverz Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Shut up

RegularShow

[1]Sep 7, 2011
    • level: 9

This show is excellent. At least people can move on from Dexter's Lab to this. I'm not comparing them, but this is the new generation. Also, get past the animation. Seriously, watch the second season episode "Puffy Puppiez" and you'll love it. It's not bad and I want to clear that up.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[2]Sep 7, 2011
    • level: 28
    Look i know how you feel. I personally dont like this show but ive loved shows that alot of people hated and had to deal with alot of hate but you have to remeber that these are our opinions and that not everyone is gonna like this show just get past the hate and enjoy the show

InvaderSpark

[4]Sep 9, 2011
    • level: 6

Ya, well guess what? IDGAC. Some people are going to hate this show and there's nothing you can do to stop them. We have the right to give our opinions whether people agree or not. Besides, it's not just the animation; the characters are butt-ugly, Horace is boring, and the jokes suck. (IMO)

HTFCandy

[5]Sep 9, 2011
    • level: 4

I honestly doubt Puffy Puppiez will EVER make me like the show (Even the name Puffy Puppiez wreaks of awfulness)

If we don't want to like the show, DON'T MAKE US! I really, REALLY hate people who think we can't have an opinion unless it agrees with theirs (And you appear to be one of those people)

Please just shut up and let us hate it if we wish to hate it.

The animation = TERRIBLE! The character designs = HORRIFIC! The voice acting = EAR RAEP!

And I mean, come on, you can't tell me that there is nothing messed up about this screenshot:

(Didn't Alfe look bad enough already?)

JivkaNenkova

[6]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 1

i like the problem solverz, too. its a pretty imaginitive show

JivkaNenkova

[7]Sep 10, 2011

i like the problem solverz pretty cool and imaginitive show

JivkaNenkova

[8]Sep 10, 2011

i like the problem solverz pretty cool and imaginitive show

RegularShow

[9]Sep 10, 2011

Well if you use the term "butt-ugly" then you are probably a kid. Also, you're right Horace is boring and the show basically shows that Horace is the leader but no one really cares about him. Besides, it's animated by Paper Rad who aims for the characters looking this way (The show looks great in HD). Also, Zim is a boring character so how are you to talk? The jokes were bad in the first half of the show, but the second season is great. It is hilarious and actually pretty clever. I can see why people would hate on this show, but it actually is good. Just you two guys just please watch "Puffy Puppiez" or "Glam-Vampire Hunterz" and you'll at least see it's better than it was before.

RegularShow

[10]Sep 10, 2011

Well I can respect you because you like Regular Show (but then again you like iCarly)

EvanWilder

[11]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 7

RegularShow wrote:

Well I can respect you because you like Regular Show (but then again you like iCarly)

Then again, iCarly's ratings are among 12 million viewers and going on a fifth season.

Unlike Problem Solvers, there's a strong fan base for iCarly.

RegularShow

[12]Sep 20, 2011

But is iCarly good? Exactly my point, it's not like bad shows don't get renewed. Anytime now it's going to get the ax considering that it is on it's fifth season of 13 episodes, which Nickelodeon orders in 26 episodes.

KevinTheCritic

[13]Sep 24, 2011

Okay I'm just getting sick and tired of all these Problem Solverz fantards( Negaferret, mordecai323, andTehproblemosolverz1for example)that treat their opinions like facts and tries to force them down people's throat. Seriously, we have the right to have a different opinion and voiced them as well! So we can hate this show as much as the Nazis hate the Jews if we bloody want to. And if you don't want to accept that then TOO BAD, your not gonna force us no matter how hard you try. And if you think that I hate this show because I'm probably one of those 90s fans that hates everycartoon that is new then f**k you. I'm not like that because I love shows like Regular Show, TUFF Puppy, Sym-Bionic Titan ect. And the animation isn't the reason why I hate that show. Yes it's worst of all animation but I would have ignore it if this show was interesting and funny but it's not. The annoying characters, the stupidplots, theidiotic jokes and the fanbase is what makes hate this show. Oh and I hadwatch the episode "Puffy Puppiez" and the show still sucks! So understand that if you think that PS is "a work of God" then it's your opinion! So http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE&feature=related

Woahwoah312

[14]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 15

Dude,I was right about you.

The Problem Solverz is the worst cartoon ever,and we can hate as much as we want to. The animation is horrendous,but that's not all. The characters are bland,the humor is not funny,and you said that this show was better than South Park and Happy Tree Friends,but those shows are WAYYYYYYY better than the most idiotic,stupidest,ugliest,seizure inducingest cartoon of all time.

RegularShow

[15]Oct 24, 2011

It's actually really funny. Better than anything currently on Nickeledeon (Not that I hate Nickelodeon)

KevinTheCritic

[16]Oct 27, 2011
    I disagree, Nick has this show called TUFF puppy and it's way better than the PS.

KevinTheCritic

[17]Oct 27, 2011

[/QUOTE] LOL I find it ironic how you called InvaderSpark a kid just for writing "butt-ugly" while you're acting more childish by forcing your opinions on people who doesn't like your show and acting like a little b*tch about it.

Third-Kind

[18]Nov 17, 2011
    • level: 13
    *sigh* Thread in-fighting...

I think the main problem people have with the show is its quality (in terms of animation and art style); it was originally an Adult Swim show that was turned into a CN show. Usually, people expect to see Problem Solverz's level of quality on AS. I think if Problem Solverz had been an AS show, people wouldn't have minded the (lack of) quality as much (even though I'm sure it would still have complaints). Problem (no pun intended) is, people usually expect a higher standard of quality on Cartoon Network, and I think that's why a lot of people hate it. Compared to other CN shows, Problem Solverz looks abysmal.

BTW I'm not trying to defend the show. (I hate it too). I'm just trying to give a reason why the show is so hated.

That_TV_Dude

[19]Dec 1, 2011
    • level: 24

RegularShow wrote:

This show is excellent. At least people can move on from Dexter's Lab to this. I'm not comparing them, but this is the new generation. Also, get past the animation. Seriously, watch the second season episode "Puffy Puppiez" and you'll love it. It's not bad and I want to clear that up.

I don't know what part of your mind thinks that you can make everyone love this show. We have the right to hate or love a show, and I for one hate this show. You can't just simply keep on whining about the fact that others hate this show, and make them love it no matter what. Everyone has something called opinion, and we can say whether we like this show or not. What is so hard about accepting the fact that a lot of us hate it so much? I don't try to make others like shows I love like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I accept the opinions of others on what shows they hate and what they love. Why can't you just simply accept opinions on this show whether they are good or bad? I've seen three episodes of this show, and my opinion remains the same, this show just is awful is every way, and there's nothing that can change it at all. Also I do like some of the new era shows like TUFF Puppy, Transformers Prime, and so on. So just simply learn to accept an opinion okay? It's not that hard.