The Problem Solverz

Cartoon Network

The Problem Solverz Fan Reviews (102)

2.5
  • More like The Problem Causerz

Because the characters are ugly and the colors are way too bright.
  • Cartoon Network cancelled Sym-Bionic Titan to make room for THIS crap?!

1.5
    I for one hated it because it is one of the most stupidest animated cartoons EVER. How can Cartoon Network do this? I bet Genndy Tartakovsky was pretty upset that this show took away his show, ALL because of that stupid toy merchandise stuff. I want him to draw Titan, so he can squash these three weirdoes to death. But thank god the show was cancelled, but I still miss Titan.
  • Lower then Bread winners and uncle grandpa

If a show can be this bad,I don't know what to say.
  • It's been some time since this animated atrocity...

2.5
    I heard about this problem solverz show quite heard it was really bad but I have it a chance anyway.

At first glance there is nothing redeeming about the show but then it has come to me that at least there there is some redeeming properties but they are SO small and few you hardly noticable.

Tux dog is a cool character,he is the only character that looks appealing and has a likable is basically the mentor of the problem solverz(or more like he actually solves ALL their problems).

Seriously why is the problem solverz gaining all the rep when they actually asked tux dog to solve the problem?

Roba is the only tolerable character and he has some potential but other than that,he's just bland and forgettable.

The art style does shine but only in the episode videogamez for the first time the animation looks good in guess when they converted it to flash it really didn't appeal.

There is also a lot of pop culture references and it has a small fan base but I don't really care for that.

Now on to the bad points:

I'm not gonna complain about the art style because it is actually an ABSTRACT ART form like all paper rad shows.

Now if your going to do this art style geez at least do it RIGHT.

The animation is really lazy,the character movements are pukish and sometimes the animation would go choppy,I know it is only a team of 12 animators using only apple computer as software but could it at least be like new ground animation?

The writing is like it is written by a child on smile dip some kid problem happens(a kid lost his cereal box,a kid lost his mother)then out of the blue something random happens(sugar fish,alien Girl Scouts seriously come on!!)

Usually this randomness works for me but the problem is how they execute it.

All of the events are predictable and is way off,with aelf supposed to bring comic relief but failed,the plot is nonsensical and makes zero sense,there is no build up from the introduction to the climax,what happens,happens at random.

Of all the characters there's only two I hate,the rest are forgettable or OK.

Horace is so bland and boring and has no personality as a leader whatsoever,I know this kind of thing works for garnet,from steven universe but Horace isn't really that cool as garnet and possesses the worst things associated with serious people.

However,the one character that I really want to punch him in the face is aelf,his only redeeming point is that he is half human,half anteater and half dog and that kind of thing could work but that is where the charm ends he has some of the worst lines ever,has jokes that are super annoying and bullies roba even though he SAVED HIS LIFE ONCE(in videogamez,he saved aelf from falling off a cliff then after rescuing him he TOSSES roba off the cliff and says THX WTH)

Aelf is also a crime committer and has sex with one of his girl friends and made a I mention he has three girlfriends?)

He always says he is right.

Aelf feels like he is meant to lower your IQ and make you a psychopath.

I think this a horrible rad animation could work and seems promising considering how many museums paper rad stared in and the awards they win but it is flawed by the fact that there is only a team of 12 untalented animators using mediocre animation equipment but now with the shows CN is showing out now I guess that learnt their lesson...

Ps I'm gonna rate it a 2.5 to avoid changing the score it's an old fad so no use trying to influence the score anymore

• The Animation Kept Me Away

The animation for this crap was bad enough to keep me away. The characters were just hideous look at and made me cringe. The human looking character doesn't even look human, but more like a puppet that Jeff Dunham would throw in a woodchipper.

Now since I didn't watch this I looked at the episode guide and it seems this group causes more problems than it solves. The episodes are lame, dumb, and boring.
  • This show sucks

Give me my 90s back or I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll u! >:'(
  • kill me!

there is a reason people give it a 1.0. it's wayy too colorful and the characters are ugly, especially the brown guy that looks like someone took a crap that grew legs
  • Wow, shut up Awesomedude12

STOP IT!

I dont understand WHY people LIKE THIS
  • A Masterpiece

This show is awesome. It has a lot of funny gags and it makes me think. The character designs are cute unlike My Little Pony, Adventure Times, Regular Show, The Powerpuff Girls, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. This along with Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum, and Uncle Grandpa are saving the TV industry.
  • Wow just WOW

Ok its Just Horrible

• What's to hate

I really don't see why everbody has a problem with the problem solverz. Its funny and unique and im going to tell you why you think you hate it when that is really just nit picking.

First of, people say, "Oh the animation style is so terrible look at there faces!"

That is the stupidest reason to not like this show. I mean really it may look bad but don't just judge a cartoon from what it actually looks like. Its a bit like Wayne Rooney looks like crap but gets the job done.

Second, People say, "Too many colours!"

...

Considering its a child's TV show thats probably why it is so colourful. Seriously what are you going to expect! People try to make things that stand out and look original so people go "oh that looks different i will give it a try!" They makes things like this so it stands tall from everything else.

Last of all, people say, "Its so unoriginal i mean a show about solving peoples problems i could think of that in my

Hey you may think of it but you cant delve deeper into it. That is just the outside plot of the show. If people just stopped hating on it and let the series carry on then maybe we could have found some more deeper meaning to it.

Thats really all i have to say about this show, i love it and people are just not giving it a chance
  • Who came up with this garbage?!

It makes me wonder what is up with modern day animation. Some of it is watchable, and some of it is just flat out godawful and unwatchable, and this is right up there with Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig. Honestly, I tried to give it a chance, but I couldn't handle another episode after seeing the first episode. This show is about a group of people named Horace, Roba and Alfe who go around solving kids problems around town and get into weird and random situations. Now the premise is just bland and unoriginal, who would want to watch a show about solving problems? That's just dumb and boring IMO.

The characters are all braindead morons and have really ugly and grosteque designs to them. Horace is a complete geek and a super hero wannabe. Alfe is the comedy relief who cracks some of the stupidest jokes ever, he looks like the coffee bean from Regular Show and has a godawful voice. Then there's the other character Roba he's just forgettable and stupid just like the other characters. Nothing that these characters did made me laugh or respect them, instead they all just annoyed me to no end which made me dislike them.

The humor is just forced and repeated gags or toilet humor that didn't get a single laugh or chuckle out of me, maybe a very week snicker, but that's not saying much. It was so unoriginal and stupid I don't even think it should be called "humor" in this show.

The animation is gross and extremely stiff animation that gets really overused in each scene and the character's move very pukishly, they weren't even trying to put any effort whatsoever in animating for this show. The visuals look way too overblown and extremely flashy it's absolutely hypnotic, it makes Fanboy and Chum Chum's art work look decent.

The voice work, good god, and I thought Uncle Grandpa's voice acting was bad, but this makes Uncle Grandpa's voice acting look good. All the characters voices sound obnoxious and barely fit their character and I can't bear to listen to them, it's like having an icepick in your ear while imagining scratching fingernails on a chalkboard, it's really painful to listen to.

TPS is a terrible Cartoon Network show that shouldn't of ever been thought of in the first place. The characters are annoying and there's so much swirly colors and flashy effects and it makes me puke acid. And yet another shitty show is gone for good, thank god they barely air it anymore. People have said this show is cancelled, and if it is, then I say good riddance, but if it's not, I advise you to change the channel ASAP and avoid this show at all costs. Believe me, you aren't missing out on anything. Rating: -10/10 It deserves less than a 1.
  • Rejected by Adult Swim...

When you have a show that is rejected by Adult Swim, of all networks, because they found it too cute & stupid even by Adult Swim standards, then there is obviously something horribly wrong with your cartoon. and I'll repeat, this is ADULT SWIM that rejected this show.

This is WORSE than Johnny Test, in practically every category you can think of. The only difference is that Johnny Test still manages to have you hate it more than this cartoon, especially the titular character. And that's saying something.
  • the problem solverz should fix this problem

We live in an age were we put stupid people as a manager of a TV company *cough Stuart snyder. I mean serously sym-bionic titan was such a great a show with a huge fanbase it doesn't take rocket science for someone to continue that amazing show. But no, instead sym-bionic titan is cancelled thanks to the brain dead stuart snyder and he decides to give us the middle finger by giving us this show. Seriously, this show has the right ingredients for a failed show that should be taken off air. You would think stuart snyder knows a thing or two about this, but no, he just as brain dead as the creators of this damn show! Thank the lord stuart snyder has been fired, jeez. I hope we get back sym-bionic titan the way it was. Overall, this show is crap piled on top of crap that should have never been green light in the first place and as for stuart snyder, F*** you!
  • Man. This is bad.

This is apparently the worst cartoon series that CN has ever aired. This is not a masterpiece, this is a disasterpiece. I only watch this crap on Netflix for 2 freaking minutes and guess what? I turned it off after those minutes. I will never purchase an episode for $2 at Amazon or iTunes, not even for a penny. It's not worth it. They've overused the colors. DiC cartoons from 1991 were bad with the colorings, but THIS is my new nightmare. Even the characters' faces make that clay creature from "Batman: Animated Series" easier to look at. The good news is that this slop is canceled for good. Hallelujah!
    What the hell did I just watched?
  • The animation almost made me barf

The animation is awful, thw humor is awful, and just about everything else in this horrible show is awful. Enough said.
  • One of the worst shows I've ever had to witness

Man where do I even begin. It has some of the ugliest animation I've ever seen. I've seen Sparkplug Entertainment and Video Brinquedo's movies, but this is just as bad. The character designs are horrid. I can't even tell what Alfe is supposed to be. Both the animation and the character design make me want to vomit. The backgrounds are way too colorful, and coming from someone who loves color, that's saying alot. None of the jokes are funny and half the time I don't even get them. Just glad that Cartoon Network made a smart decison to cancel this show.

This show sucks.
  • Too bright and colorful for kids

The animation is too colorful for a TV show and can give kids seizures, Alfe and Roba are too much annoying and Horace is just a bland character. And what's up with the villain, Badcat? Why do the Problem Solverz have a chap named Tux Dog? Why do they spell the word "solvers" with a z? Why am I asking you all these questions? Because this show sucks, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!
  • You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than liking this.

This show. Makes me want to spam because it is such shit. So spam I will. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Problem Makerz

1.5
    The Problem Solverz is a disgrace to mankind and to Cartoon Network. The graphics are so bad they can give seizures, Alfe is a pizza-eating, walking piece of shit, and they fix the dumbest problems with even dumber obstacles in their way. It looks like the show was thrown together at the last minute. I bet the guy who created "Chowder" and "Flapjack" created this monstrosity of a show. Even though the Problem Solverz can fix problems, they can't fix the problem that their show sucks.
  • I like tacos

This show....

Oh god... Please kill me....
  • There's such a thing as a bad choice in color palette... and humor... and plot... and characters

Well, after enduring a huge seizure due to the poor choice of black-background and bright colors in this show, I think I can proudly say that this show is in the shit-list of Cartoon Network premiers.

Usually, I like to think that a show has at least one major redeeming quality. Either the animation is really good but the humor is tasteless, or the humor is outstanding but the animation is abysmal. Even in the previews, I hated the animation, but I kept thinking "Well, maybe it has a good plot or the humor is good", but neither of those were true. Mother of God, it's bad. It gives me a headache, and it makes me want to beat up the creators of the show.

Problem Solverz can't solve the one problem that afflicts them the most: the show they're in.
  • Don't listen to coolguy121212. He has horrible taste.

Hey coolguy121212, guess what? Nobody likes this show and everybody likes gravity falls and adventure time. And I can see why. While those two shows have great animation, this show's animation is HORRIBLE! While those shows have relatable and lovable characters, this show's characters have NO personality and they all look like justin beiber getting raped. While those shows have witty jokes, this show's jokes are unfunny. Wait, what am I saying? This show doesn't even have any jokes. So please, if you haven't seen this show, DON'T, AND I MEAN DON'T WATCH IT !!!!!! It's more seizure inducing than that banned episode of powerpuff girls. So overall, this show is basically just rainbows and pieces of shit spining arond for 11 minutes.

Hope this show get canceled,

It's the worst show ever :))))))0
  • Terrible even by new CN's standards

Nuff said.
  • Could have done better

4.5
    The good news about this show was that it was original. There are too many knock off shows these days and I dont seem to think that CN tried new material. However, the crude animations, the lack of convincing diolauge and the annoying charater personalities ruined the show, although I did get some laughs from it.
  • CANCER.

I just found a clip of this series on YouTube, and dear god!

What everyone said like Benthelooney was true. The Problem Solverz is a piece of dog crap. No where close to being funny.

The animation, DEAR GOD IT'S SO AWFUL. It makes me wanna vomit. The character design look EFFING UGLY with capitals.

Loads of AWFUL humor thrown in to it. Very trippy and the creators seriously want us to enjoy it.

This show SUCKS. Period.
  • Makes Me Laugh With The Reviews

Man, this show is so lousy and trippy that it the reviews on this site actually look hilarious, and I always like to read the bad reviews for humor (why do/did you think one of my favorite webshows is the Nostalgia Critic?). From what I've seen, it looks like there should've been a seizure warning at the start of each and every episode. The only part that I found funny was the salt thing, but other than that, that's it. It's just an acid trip with creepy characters that focuses mainly on some creepy, poop-skinned Gumby clone. At least the characters can actually move their limbs, unlike South Park.
  • WHAT A WASTE OF CRAYONS

The Problem Solverz has to be one of the worst if not "THE worst cartoon" Cartoon Network has created. Did you know its was originally suppose to air on Adult Swim. It was going to be called Neon Knome. But they claimed that it was " too mindblowingly cute" for them so it was put on Cartoon Network. I was surprise to found this because if you haven't noticed, they would air lot of low budget show after 3 am, thank God they have Toonami now. Anyway when I saw the first episode, that was it, I couldn't watch this monstrosity anymore. I think the creators were high or something while making this.

Plot: Its about three freaks who run around solving problems, even though they are the ones causing

the problems.

Characters: Extremely unlikeable. Horace is suppose to be the groups leader, hes really just a bland

boring man with a ugly haircut. Roba is suppose to be the smart one, but really is a

complete idiot and a huge coward, a sorry excuse for a robot. And Alfe, that the heck is he?

Is he some kind of mutated pudding with hair mixed with a bear, like a experiment gone

horribly wrong? He also sounds like hes a drug attic. All the characters in this show are

extremely ugly.

Animation: Horrendous, you can tell this uses poorly use flash animation. And you know my title

"WHAT A WASTE OF CRAYONS"? well its most likely they use MS paint to design the

characters. If you ever attempt to watch it on Netflix (which I highly recommend you don't)

you should wear sunglasses so you wont get a seizure from all the bright ugly colors.

Art Style: Horrible, you can tell they rushed through this. As I said before, all the characters are

ugly and the background is way to flashy. So many bright and ugly colors. Remember

you could get a seizure from watching this.

Conclusion: Stay away from this show, its drudged up, it causes seizures, its disgusting and

there better shows out there. Heck, this show makes fanboy and chum chum look

like a masterpiece. Thank God Cartoon Network cancelled it, but unfortunately its on

Netflix. But then again its not like anyone watching it on Netflix so whatever. Deer

Ben Jones ( show's creator ) please put more effort into your cartoons.
  • WHAT THE *SQUEE* DID I JUST WATCH