The Problem Solverz

Cartoon Network

The Problem Solverz Fan Reviews (102)

2.5
  • Who came up with this garbage?!

It makes me wonder what is up with modern day animation. Some of it is watchable, and some of it is just flat out godawful and unwatchable, and this is right up there with Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig. Honestly, I tried to give it a chance, but I couldn't handle another episode after seeing the first episode. This show is about a group of people named Horace, Roba and Alfe who go around solving kids problems around town and get into weird and random situations. Now the premise is just bland and unoriginal, who would want to watch a show about solving problems? That's just dumb and boring IMO.

The characters are all braindead morons and have really ugly and grosteque designs to them. Horace is a complete geek and a super hero wannabe. Alfe is the comedy relief who cracks some of the stupidest jokes ever, he looks like the coffee bean from Regular Show and has a godawful voice. Then there's the other character Roba he's just forgettable and stupid just like the other characters. Nothing that these characters did made me laugh or respect them, instead they all just annoyed me to no end which made me dislike them.

The humor is just forced and repeated gags or toilet humor that didn't get a single laugh or chuckle out of me, maybe a very week snicker, but that's not saying much. It was so unoriginal and stupid I don't even think it should be called "humor" in this show.

The animation is gross and extremely stiff animation that gets really overused in each scene and the character's move very pukishly, they weren't even trying to put any effort whatsoever in animating for this show. The visuals look way too overblown and extremely flashy it's absolutely hypnotic, it makes Fanboy and Chum Chum's art work look decent.

The voice work, good god, and I thought Uncle Grandpa's voice acting was bad, but this makes Uncle Grandpa's voice acting look good. All the characters voices sound obnoxious and barely fit their character and I can't bear to listen to them, it's like having an icepick in your ear while imagining scratching fingernails on a chalkboard, it's really painful to listen to.

TPS is a terrible Cartoon Network show that shouldn't of ever been thought of in the first place. The characters are annoying and there's so much swirly colors and flashy effects and it makes me puke acid. And yet another shitty show is gone for good, thank god they barely air it anymore. People have said this show is cancelled, and if it is, then I say good riddance, but if it's not, I advise you to change the channel ASAP and avoid this show at all costs. Believe me, you aren't missing out on anything. Rating: -10/10 It deserves less than a 1.