Looking for "PRUITTS OF SOUTHAMPTON" aka PHYLISS DILLER SHOW

cherisland

[1]May 31, 2006
    • level: 6
    I am looking for any episodes of "The Pruitts Of Southampton" 1966-67 ABC

Phyliss Diller stars as Phyliss Pruitt a Long Island socialite who has to make he transition from luxuary to poverty when she learns she owes millions in back taxes. Also stars Reginald Gardiner as 81 yr old Uncle Ned,Grady Sutton as Sturgis the butler,Pam Freeman as her daughter Stephanie, Lisa Loring as her daughter Suzie,John Astin as Rudy Pruitt,Marty Ingels as Norman Krump and Gypsy Rose Lee as Regina. David Levy (Addams Family) was executive producer and theme song sung by Miss Diller was written by Vic Mizzy (Addams Family). In midseason the format was changed and the show retitled; Jan 13,67 Phyliss Diller Show premiered and the Pruitt mansion was now a boarding house.

I saw a clip from this series and it looks hilarious. Would love to get all 31 episodes of this series.

Please e-mail me if anyone has this show and hopefully we can work out a trade.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jansloan

[2]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    As a child, my family and I would laugh until our sides hurt while watching this show. In fact, my baby brother first laughed during this show. I've used Phyllis Diller's hairdo trick -- I vacuumed clay & glaze dust from my hair, after a particularily bad day with my naughty 4th graders. It is sad to say that my hair actually looked better afterwards. ---- Wait, wouldn't Phyllis Diller actually have intellectual property rights for the 1990's infomercial "Flo-Bee, hair cutting system". I would also love to obtain a copy of this show!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.