The Raccoons Forums

CBC (ended 1992)

Episode Ideas

DarkRaccoon

[1]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 4

Every show needs someone's imaginative episodes.

and I'll start.

Tough Lucky: Bert has a stroke of Bad luck after accidentally stepping on a Four-Leaf Clover, and the others try to lift Bert's bad luck before something else bad happens to Him.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThePetrifiedOne

[2]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 4
    That's pretty cool

ChipmunkRaccoon

[3]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 9
    What about an episode in which Melissa becomes pregnant? or Lisa and Sophia meeting for the first time?

Cool_Kid_8400

[4]May 5, 2012
    • level: 3

Hello, everyone. I am new here and I hope to make a lot of friends very soon. Anyway, I do have an imaginative episode. I hope you all like it:

Bert's cool cousin Jimmy comes for a visit in the Evergreen Forest. When Bentley meets him, he soon starts to take great interest in him. But when Bert thinks that Bentley likes Jimmy more than him, he becomes jealous.

About Jimmy, he looks like Ralph, but a little taller than Bert. And he wears a green sweater with a yellow J.

Cool_Kid_8400

[5]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 3

Hello, everyone. It is me again. I have come up with a new episode for the Raccoons, but I do not know if you will like it.

Forever Fearful?: (Working Title) Bentley dreams that he and Bert are canoeing. Soon, they are in danger by being caught in the rapids. Bert manages to escape, but when he almost rescues Bentley, he suddenly turns evil and intentionally lets him die. Although it was just a nightmare, as a result, Bentley develops a fear of Bert, causing him to run screaming from him.

stephdumas

[6]Jun 26, 2012
    • level: 10

ChipmunkRaccoon wrote:
    What about an episode in which Melissa becomes pregnant? or Lisa and Sophia meeting for the first time?

I like the idea of Lisa and Sophia meeting for the first time. Sophia could also meet Lisa's parents Georges and Nicole and I think she already meet Bentley.

I saw some fanfics on Fanfiction.net where Melissa get a child. It could be interesting to see the Pigs beings babysitters as a 2nd job (Cyril still didn't gived any raises again and Bert moved on with Lisa), but how unsuccesseful they are, they need the help of their mom and...Cyril Sneer.

Edited on 06/26/2012 9:28am