The Raccoons Forums

CBC (ended 1992)

Favourite characters

bluecatcinema

[1]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 61
    Anyone got a favourite character? Mine is Bert.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

McRazor

[2]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 13

Mine are pigs. They always make me laugh my ass off! They're the best henchmen I ever saw in a cartoon.

Right behind them is Cyril Sneer - he's the great villain, altough I'm not thrilled with that they showed him later as "a bad guy who is deep in a good guy". Some guys just work best when they're evil.

And then there's Bert, altough he can sometimes be very, very annoying.

ajena

[3]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 22

My favourite characters are all the raccoons.

Urthdigger

[4]May 18, 2007
    • level: 5

Well, the pigs are probably the most obvious choice, so I'm excluding them

My second favorite character is probably a rare amongst favorites, it's Ralph. He looks the best out of all of them in my opinion (mostly due to a lack of weird stuff like bent noses or Melissa's shirt), and I can't really explain why but I like his personality. I suppose it's because while he's not often directly funny, it's usually because of him that Bert's funny, but he doesn't have Bert's flaw of being annoying from time to time.

Dtgonz

[5]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    My favorite characters are Ralph and Melissa Raccoon. They are a totally awesome couple. Ralph is the owner and editor of the Evergreen Standard and Melissa is the camera girl of the Standard. Ralph really cares and looks for her alot. Man what a great Husband. In the episode "The Skys The Limit" where Melissa's old lover Troy Malone. The poor dude has been worried sick that he may lose Melissa. So he and thejerk went on a little air dual. He lost the dualand crashed. Melissa was worried sick, ran up to Ralph and gave him the victory smooch. A few hours later at the Blue Spruce cafe, Troy dropped and say good-bye to the couple and left. Love conquers all.

KONSKER

[6]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 2

My Favorite Characters Are Bert Ralph Melissa George Nicole Bentley And Lisa Racccoon

ChipmunkRaccoon

[7]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 9
    Well, one of my faves is Sophia, cuz I like her sweet personality

Cool_Kid_8400

[8]May 6, 2012
    • level: 3

My favourite characters are Bert, Bentley and Lisa Raccoons and I will explain why. Because I like to see Bert spending time with them. But most of all, I like seeing Bert and Bentley spending time with each other. They are almost like brothers and are inseparable. I really like that.

stephdumas

[9]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 10
    I like Bert, Ralph, Melissa, Sophia, Cedric, Cyril, the Pigs, Mrs. Pig, Lisa and Bentley. There also some one-episode wonder characters I like then I wished then they desserve a 2nd cameo appearance like Bix Wheelie, Aunt Gerthie, Woodchuck Berry. There was an episode where at the conclusion Cyril goes with Mrs Pig on a picnic while the Pigs fix their messes. We could wonder where it could had lead if the series had more seasons?

Cool_Kid_8400

[10]Jun 11, 2012
    • level: 3

I know. I too wish there were a season 6 and 7 and a few more.

About Bert and Bentley, as I said, I really like to see them getting along. There was only one episode where they hugged and that is Spring Fever. I wish there were more episodes where they did that. Seeing them being such great friends and hugging each other makes me happy.

stephdumas

[11]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 10

Another character who could had re-appeared if the series had 2 or 3 more seasons was Milton Midas. He was responsable for polluting the lake in "The Fish that got away" and put in jail. Could he might replace Cyril Sneer as the main villain if there was additionnal seasons?