The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

thefanof

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (78)

7.1
  • Goodbye Rude Rachel Ray! Your INTERRUPTIONS are killing me!

I would like to invite Rachel Ray to sit down and watch her own show WITHOUT saying a word! I would like for her to see how much she cuts off other people as they are talking with her own comments and NEVERending interruptions every 15 seconds or so. I have never seen a host anywhere seem to be so hungry for attention. Rachel Ray, your NAME is already on the show title, you HAVE our attention sweetie. As i have seen by these other comments, I am not the only one who is being driven away due to this problem. It's one thing to have an interactive conversation but that talking over others every 15 seconds is just too much. Once I watched a gentleman guest ignore her and continue to talk when she did this. I actually applauded in my living room! But Rachel kept on doing it and I had to turn the channel. I may tune in every now and then but I will be turning the channel once Rude Rachel" shows up which ought to take about 15 seconds after a guest begins to speak! And by the way, what's with the off-color stuff that I never remember from the old days? When did this start? So every time someone says "balls" we're going to her her comment on this and then giggle like a teenager? Seriously?

• CHANGE THE TIMESLOT

So miss watching Rachel's show after Kelly and Michael. It's time already to replace THE VIEW with Rachel Ray as it appears according to reviews that no one is liking nor watching THE VIEW. THe Rachel Ray show at 1 pm is such a poor time slot. Opinions?
  • Love u rachael, dont listen to haters! your awesome!!

shut up haters, don't watch then! shes the best and I love the show!
  • Love/Hate

I love the concept of the show; however, I hate that the same old guests are constantly there, saying the same old things with a different twist. Yes, I'm tired of Buddy, Greta and Sonny. Aren't there any other people who are qualified to be guests? Just because they're Rachael's personal friends, doesn't mean the viewers love them as much as she does.

And, yes, as much as I like Rachael, she needs to shut up and let her guests talk! OMG, I can hardly watch anymore because she constantly finishes their sentences or gives her opinion before they are finished talking. ONE PERSON AT A TIME, PLEASE!
  • Hanoi jane

RR you are a disgrace to the Vietnam veterans for having that evil traitor Hanoi jane on your show. Shame Shame on you. I for one will never watch your show again. You need to go on your show and apologize for having that evil despicable piece of trash on and pray for forgiveness !!!!
  • Loving Rachel Ray

I love your show so much, the people you have on the show are so inspiring, but you are the bomb, you are short cute and can cook like an Iron chef, I have learned so much from you and I do so much love your cause for animals, that is so sweet, one thing I would like to ask being up in the Northeaster kingdom ov Vermont, where can I find the Dog food you have put out for the better health of animals..
  • Laugh a lot

I really love the show especially when Rachel has guest on that make her laugh!
  • She makes a bunch of jokes and has a lot of great guests like Jessica.

Rachel Ray is awesome. She has a great show. She is funny. Rachel Ray is exciting. She is great herself. I love her. Everybody does. I rate this a 10.0 because it is my favorite show. Why can't they have shows like thios all the time. Everybody likes this show. The Rachel Ray show is exciting. Her food is so good. She is a excellent cook. Everybody likes her food. It is delicious. Rachel Ray is very funny. She makes everybody happy. She is very nice to everybody. You could not find a person who doesn't like her in the entire world. Go Rachel Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show.

This is the most orgiginal talk show out there. Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show. Rachael is an extremly nice person and you can tell she cares alot for her fans. They don't sit on couches and cry there eyes out everyday. "Rachael Ray" is full of tips and ideas to help make your life easy and enjoyable.
  • I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday.

I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday. I think that this is a really good show. I like to watch stup the Rach. She makes such interesting and yummy looking food. My favorite episode is when she went to Enterprise, Alabama after the tornado hit to give the high their prom. She did a great job and she made the families that lost someone feel better. I also liked it when John Stamos came by and they made the Stamos Burger. I wish that I could go watch it live. Great fantasic show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Food Network Star Rachael Ray does a new talk show.

Wow, wow, wow, wow this show is awesome she is so cool and funny and that revolving set wow first ever on a tv series.
    They better not cancel this one. She is so much better than opera.Plus her cool cool set and stuff just make it better. This I know will be on a time a lot of kids also like her. She is great at every thing she does. They need to definitly keep this on and if they don't I will be really mad. All them other show like marth, Maury, Oprah, and that megan lady are'nt that good. rmenmber Everybody needs a little RR in their life .
  • Rachael Ray, fantastic sets, lively audience, great guests, and yummy recipes. Who could ask for anything more? These and other "ingridients" such as Tip of the Day, Double Duty Tips, Shared Stories, and more, make up one of the best new daytime

I am one of those who absolutely Love Rachael Ray and to me, this is her best show yet. She has such a genuine warmth to her that you really feel as if she is a friend. This warmth carries over to her audience and her guests. She is never pretentious, whether she is sharing a personal story, mingling with her audience, chatting with guests, or fixing something in the kitchen. Her segments are fun and informative and the pace of this show is just enough but you don't want it to end. In addition, her set is one of the best that I've ever seen, with it's bright colors, multi sets and fantastic stage that follows Rachael where ever she goes. It's really a good show and I hope it is going to be around for a long time. If you haven't caught it yet, but you enjoy this type of program, do yourself a favor and tune in. Your won't regret it.
  • Rachel Ray, Your new show is the best show yet, and it's good to see you talking to people instead of food and the interaction with people is spectacular.I hope they keep you around for many years to come.

Dear Rachel Ray; I love all your shows and that includes the food network shows also my sister also loves your shows and we call each other to see who tested one of your meals first. We think you are beautiful and we like your down to earth approach your easy way of explaining how to make a meal and cheerfullness. You make us feel like a friend, instead of an idiot who can't cook.We love your new show and we think you fabulous and we are happy to watch it every week day here in Ft.Lauderdale,Fl.
  • Rachael Ray is absolutely fabulous. She is on a roll with this show. I diffently smell a Daytime Emmy Award for Rach in the future. A

Rachael Ray is so fantastic at hosting a talk show; she makes it look so easy and fun. She is so funny and so quirky that she has the audience laughing so hard that everyone has tears in their eyes even she laughs so much that she is at the point of tears. The best thing about her show is she mixes celebrity guests with real-life people that’s what makes her show so crazy and fun. As they say on her show "Everybody Needs a Little R&R". To sum it up Rachael is just awesome and Rachael is just Rachael.
  • Her perky persona and sense of humor always keep the show light and entertaining.

She has been criticised for her lack of formal culinary training, however it is nice to see someone who may not be a professional, but just enjoys cooking. She is so down-to-earth and real with her audience and fans that her goofy behavior on the set could only add to her likability. What really surprised me the most about her was her age. She acts so youthful and fun that I thought perhaps she was in her early 30s, maybe even younger. Bottom line, she is your girl-next-door with a cooking show. She has the "Bob Ross" effect...she makes you want to cook because it looks so easy.
  • SHE DOESN'T STOP TALKING OVER PEOPLE!!

How RUDE - I like her cooking and ideas she has, HATE the fact she has great guests on the show and talks over them!!! I want to hear what THEY have to say!!

Someone has to coach this lady! Don't producers/writers see it? Is she that spoilt and arrogant that she won't listen?? Good Grief - like one reviewer said, I have never shouted SHUT up to my tv before i started watching her.

I specifically as well signed up for this site just to voice my opinion about it as well.

/rant off
  • forgotten seniors

I love your show and would like to suggest ie Clinton Kelly choosing swim suit episode today that he be realistic and help senior ladies with weight and sagging issues how to chose bathing suits. We are shrinking violets with many issues and younger models for various designers are used but never SENIORS . I think its wonderful the topic varieties on your shows but 99% of the time Nana's and there needs and help are never included . I try never to miss watching and hope you will start to incorporate more SENIOR viewer needs
  • Rachel Ray is a great show to watch, not just for people who love to cook, but a novice would feel comfortable watching this show. I feel there is one missing element. I think that more audience involvement would be nicer.

She's a wonderful, dynamic, cooking dynamo! It's great just to watch her to wake we up and get me pumped and started in the mornings, just from her raspy-voiced, energetic cooking as a major bonus is just too much to expect, yet she delivers every morning. I love the guests and the fun they seem to have as well. It's nice to see the "stars" getting in the kitchen and doing a thing or two. The episode with John Stamos, when Mrs Ray told him to stop being a baby because he whined about his suit was hilarious, Love it!
  • I do not watch cooking shows but this one is FUN & Original!

I wanted to share because I just started watching the show here and there recently and I really like how fun and easy the recipies are. A lot of the things that she makes just seem so easy and tasty and also things you wouldn't normally think of. It is also fun to have breaks in between the cooking to hear what guests have to say & she has a great uplifting mood.

Only thing is, I am wondering why the show isn't presented in HD here in Buffalo, NY? I watch it on the HD channel and it is the only show that does not come through on HD.. hmmm anyways..

It is a fun watch. I do not think I would want to watch it everyday but it is a great show to watch here and there and get some great cooking tips and get in a great mood :)

PS - Some of the negativity is just obvious hate ;)
  • Please stop talking over your guests or stop having guests, it's not a small problem anymore....

Oh my goodness I try to watch the RR show for some ideas. It's not a good show anymore. I felt bad for getting annoyed about her over talking her guests "ALWAYS" interrupting everyone? I was thinking I was the only one that felt that way, boy am I wrong! LoL now I don't feel so bad about disliking her show. I used to enjoy her short, just cooking shows I never noticed if she interrupted herself. No wonder she has a raspy voice all the time, she can't stop even has to talk over like she knows more than him? Show business has got to her head. Maybe she is a nice person? She had a better show with no guests just cooking and only a 1/2 hour long please. I agree w/ SJNana she must not read the reviews or just does not care about her old viewers or she would listen to all the negative feedback? Her poor husband must have earplugs, her staff that has to run out to bring her a spoon or whatever it is she needs after she YELLS out at them? Oh Boy maybe she is on drugs that make her talk like it's a compulsion. Not sure the reason but seems to me the staff would take these comments into consideration since the end result will be no viewers = no show eventually. I can't believe there's only 62 reviews, most are negative?
  • Actually, her voice needs fine tuning. Has she ever spoken s l o w l y ?

7.3
    Rachel Ray was pretty good when I would catch on of her shows on Food Newtwork. She was knowledgeable, smiling, and always said she went to the Cooking School of her Mother. Her mother taught her well. I lost interest in her pretty quickly when she said she could make a Thanksgiving meal in one hour. Oprah, check it, the queen of chat, decided to give Rachel Ray her own talk show. I couldn't pass that up. I wish my dvd player played in slo mo for she talked so fast I couldn't keep up with what she was trying to say. Unlike Food Network, it's harder to get her recipes. I quickly exited her show. Too much, too quick. Check it: if you can hear fast give it a go.
  • encore

i'm lovin every episode of south park. a lot of people find it horrbile and offensive.. and to those people i say... change the friggin channel. its awesome and i cant believe such an amazing show came from a bunch of college students and some paper. I think how some how every season they come up with a completely different situation, without losing the characters. It adds to the show when the episodes are things in the news or tabloids, i just LOVE it. theres never a dull moment, and all the jokes make me laugh. it is by far my favorite cartoon ever!
  • ray ray!

Ray Ray's back!! ahh i loved watching 30 minute meals every day after school, and thought it was a great show, not so much a fan of the food. But now shes back with a TALK show. I think its crazy but awesome. Shes all over the place now, in magazines, with all her cook books, and her several shows. i dont know how she juggles it all, but shes doin great. After having many shows on the Food Network, she can finally move onto another network with a talk show, something she's never done. I think its successful, like she is. keep it up rachel!
  • Down right rude

This woman does not deserve to be on TV,today she was cooking some meatball breakfast after she was done all the guests were owwwwing and awwwwwwing the bitch Rachel yelled at her guests

PEOPLE CALM DOWN! This is how you treat your Guests? I would have walked off her show if i was there. I would love to have thrown her in her stupid 20 dollar garbage bowl and into the trash. peice of shit that she is! One more thing i wanted to rate her show a 0 but the site didn't allow it!,,,,, phony bitch
  • what happened to the old cutie??

I agree with most of the reviewers that Rachael is obnoxious when she constantly talks over her guests and interupts- however even more than that is the way she looks lately- her stylist needs to be fired! What happened to the shiny dark hair? Her hair is dry and straggly looking and the wardrobe has to go- today especially- black pleated skirt with a short shirt that bared her belly every time she raised her arms - she needs help in that department. Cute still but please get a new stylist.
  • tired of guest Sonny

I love Rachel Ray but when Sonny is on (which is all the time) I don't watch.
  • Stop Interrupting!!!

Why does Rachel Ray interrupt all her guests? It is so annoying that I can't stand it. It is always about her!!! I want to get recipes and she talks over her guests so much, that sometimes I miss it. Very annoying, why doesn't someone tell her to shut her mouth?
  • I Don't Know What People See In Her

I am being kind by rating her show "mediocre". I find her phony and too happy. It's unrealistic. She is also a bore, who cooks dumb food. The audience also claps at everything she does.
  • Interupting guests

4.5
    I think it's rude how she is always interrupting her guests with stories about herself. I want to hear what the guests have to say, not about her life. JS
  • obama care

4.5
    you lost me and my wife as viewers promoting a socialist health care that will fail america is digusting i hope you and you will lose alot more viewers you are a trader to america
< 1 2 3