The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

thefanof

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (47)

7.6
  • Sister is A HUGe fan and a RR herself

My Sisters 25th birthday is April 27th and i have no idea what to do for her, she is my sister, best friend, mentor, and everything a sister could ask for.

We have 10 Brother and Sisters. My sister NIKKI POWELL has been watching you forever, her kitchen is ALL RR and her food, Oh her food, its Amamzing... Well what would make it awesome is if she could meet you. She has done so much for me and everyone and this would mean the world to her and a Dream come true.

love Brandy Lame' Detlefsen 615-517-8794
  • Hanoi jane

RR you are a disgrace to the Vietnam veterans for having that evil traitor Hanoi jane on your show. Shame Shame on you. I for one will never watch your show again. You need to go on your show and apologize for having that evil despicable piece of trash on and pray for forgiveness !!!!
  • Loving Rachel Ray

I love your show so much, the people you have on the show are so inspiring, but you are the bomb, you are short cute and can cook like an Iron chef, I have learned so much from you and I do so much love your cause for animals, that is so sweet, one thing I would like to ask being up in the Northeaster kingdom ov Vermont, where can I find the Dog food you have put out for the better health of animals..
  • Laugh a lot

I really love the show especially when Rachel has guest on that make her laugh!
  • She makes a bunch of jokes and has a lot of great guests like Jessica.

Rachel Ray is awesome. She has a great show. She is funny. Rachel Ray is exciting. She is great herself. I love her. Everybody does. I rate this a 10.0 because it is my favorite show. Why can't they have shows like thios all the time. Everybody likes this show. The Rachel Ray show is exciting. Her food is so good. She is a excellent cook. Everybody likes her food. It is delicious. Rachel Ray is very funny. She makes everybody happy. She is very nice to everybody. You could not find a person who doesn't like her in the entire world. Go Rachel Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show.

This is the most orgiginal talk show out there. Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show. Rachael is an extremly nice person and you can tell she cares alot for her fans. They don't sit on couches and cry there eyes out everyday. "Rachael Ray" is full of tips and ideas to help make your life easy and enjoyable.
  • I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday.

I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday. I think that this is a really good show. I like to watch stup the Rach. She makes such interesting and yummy looking food. My favorite episode is when she went to Enterprise, Alabama after the tornado hit to give the high their prom. She did a great job and she made the families that lost someone feel better. I also liked it when John Stamos came by and they made the Stamos Burger. I wish that I could go watch it live. Great fantasic show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Food Network Star Rachael Ray does a new talk show.

Wow, wow, wow, wow this show is awesome she is so cool and funny and that revolving set wow first ever on a tv series.
    They better not cancel this one. She is so much better than opera.Plus her cool cool set and stuff just make it better. This I know will be on a time a lot of kids also like her. She is great at every thing she does. They need to definitly keep this on and if they don't I will be really mad. All them other show like marth, Maury, Oprah, and that megan lady are'nt that good. rmenmber Everybody needs a little RR in their life .
  • Rachael Ray, fantastic sets, lively audience, great guests, and yummy recipes. Who could ask for anything more? These and other "ingridients" such as Tip of the Day, Double Duty Tips, Shared Stories, and more, make up one of the best new daytime

I am one of those who absolutely Love Rachael Ray and to me, this is her best show yet. She has such a genuine warmth to her that you really feel as if she is a friend. This warmth carries over to her audience and her guests. She is never pretentious, whether she is sharing a personal story, mingling with her audience, chatting with guests, or fixing something in the kitchen. Her segments are fun and informative and the pace of this show is just enough but you don't want it to end. In addition, her set is one of the best that I've ever seen, with it's bright colors, multi sets and fantastic stage that follows Rachael where ever she goes. It's really a good show and I hope it is going to be around for a long time. If you haven't caught it yet, but you enjoy this type of program, do yourself a favor and tune in. Your won't regret it.
  • Rachel Ray, Your new show is the best show yet, and it's good to see you talking to people instead of food and the interaction with people is spectacular.I hope they keep you around for many years to come.

Dear Rachel Ray; I love all your shows and that includes the food network shows also my sister also loves your shows and we call each other to see who tested one of your meals first. We think you are beautiful and we like your down to earth approach your easy way of explaining how to make a meal and cheerfullness. You make us feel like a friend, instead of an idiot who can't cook.We love your new show and we think you fabulous and we are happy to watch it every week day here in Ft.Lauderdale,Fl.
  • Rachael Ray is absolutely fabulous. She is on a roll with this show. I diffently smell a Daytime Emmy Award for Rach in the future. A

Rachael Ray is so fantastic at hosting a talk show; she makes it look so easy and fun. She is so funny and so quirky that she has the audience laughing so hard that everyone has tears in their eyes even she laughs so much that she is at the point of tears. The best thing about her show is she mixes celebrity guests with real-life people that’s what makes her show so crazy and fun. As they say on her show "Everybody Needs a Little R&R". To sum it up Rachael is just awesome and Rachael is just Rachael.
  • Her perky persona and sense of humor always keep the show light and entertaining.

She has been criticised for her lack of formal culinary training, however it is nice to see someone who may not be a professional, but just enjoys cooking. She is so down-to-earth and real with her audience and fans that her goofy behavior on the set could only add to her likability. What really surprised me the most about her was her age. She acts so youthful and fun that I thought perhaps she was in her early 30s, maybe even younger. Bottom line, she is your girl-next-door with a cooking show. She has the "Bob Ross" effect...she makes you want to cook because it looks so easy.
  • Rachel Ray is a great show to watch, not just for people who love to cook, but a novice would feel comfortable watching this show. I feel there is one missing element. I think that more audience involvement would be nicer.

She's a wonderful, dynamic, cooking dynamo! It's great just to watch her to wake we up and get me pumped and started in the mornings, just from her raspy-voiced, energetic cooking as a major bonus is just too much to expect, yet she delivers every morning. I love the guests and the fun they seem to have as well. It's nice to see the "stars" getting in the kitchen and doing a thing or two. The episode with John Stamos, when Mrs Ray told him to stop being a baby because he whined about his suit was hilarious, Love it!
  • I do not watch cooking shows but this one is FUN & Original!

I wanted to share because I just started watching the show here and there recently and I really like how fun and easy the recipies are. A lot of the things that she makes just seem so easy and tasty and also things you wouldn't normally think of. It is also fun to have breaks in between the cooking to hear what guests have to say & she has a great uplifting mood.

Only thing is, I am wondering why the show isn't presented in HD here in Buffalo, NY? I watch it on the HD channel and it is the only show that does not come through on HD.. hmmm anyways..

It is a fun watch. I do not think I would want to watch it everyday but it is a great show to watch here and there and get some great cooking tips and get in a great mood :)

PS - Some of the negativity is just obvious hate ;)
  • Actually, her voice needs fine tuning. Has she ever spoken s l o w l y ?

7.3
    Rachel Ray was pretty good when I would catch on of her shows on Food Newtwork. She was knowledgeable, smiling, and always said she went to the Cooking School of her Mother. Her mother taught her well. I lost interest in her pretty quickly when she said she could make a Thanksgiving meal in one hour. Oprah, check it, the queen of chat, decided to give Rachel Ray her own talk show. I couldn't pass that up. I wish my dvd player played in slo mo for she talked so fast I couldn't keep up with what she was trying to say. Unlike Food Network, it's harder to get her recipes. I quickly exited her show. Too much, too quick. Check it: if you can hear fast give it a go.
  • encore

i'm lovin every episode of south park. a lot of people find it horrbile and offensive.. and to those people i say... change the friggin channel. its awesome and i cant believe such an amazing show came from a bunch of college students and some paper. I think how some how every season they come up with a completely different situation, without losing the characters. It adds to the show when the episodes are things in the news or tabloids, i just LOVE it. theres never a dull moment, and all the jokes make me laugh. it is by far my favorite cartoon ever!
  • ray ray!

Ray Ray's back!! ahh i loved watching 30 minute meals every day after school, and thought it was a great show, not so much a fan of the food. But now shes back with a TALK show. I think its crazy but awesome. Shes all over the place now, in magazines, with all her cook books, and her several shows. i dont know how she juggles it all, but shes doin great. After having many shows on the Food Network, she can finally move onto another network with a talk show, something she's never done. I think its successful, like she is. keep it up rachel!
  • Down right rude

This woman does not deserve to be on TV,today she was cooking some meatball breakfast after she was done all the guests were owwwwing and awwwwwwing the bitch Rachel yelled at her guests

PEOPLE CALM DOWN! This is how you treat your Guests? I would have walked off her show if i was there. I would love to have thrown her in her stupid 20 dollar garbage bowl and into the trash. peice of shit that she is! One more thing i wanted to rate her show a 0 but the site didn't allow it!,,,,, phony bitch
  • I Don't Know What People See In Her

I am being kind by rating her show "mediocre". I find her phony and too happy. It's unrealistic. She is also a bore, who cooks dumb food. The audience also claps at everything she does.
  • obama care

4.5
    you lost me and my wife as viewers promoting a socialist health care that will fail america is digusting i hope you and you will lose alot more viewers you are a trader to america
  • This is a review of the Rachel Ray show aired on March 25 guest starring Christie Brinkley.

4.1
    I normally try to incorporate watching The Rachel Ray show into my hectic daily schedule. When I realized that Christie Brinkley was going to be a guest on the show, I made sure to set aside time to watch. I have always admired, not only the physical beauty of Christie Brinkley but the graceful way she handled the publicity surrounding her personal life. However, I was very disappointed while listening to her talk to Rachel Ray. She made a direct point to say that she lives in the Hamptons. The way she said it was very condescending to those of us who do not live in a wealthy community like the ones that exist in The Hamptons. But the statement that really made me lose respect for her was when she said, she couldn't believe her son was 12 and had never been to Europe and went on to tell about their trip and all the things they did, like professional cooking lessions. Christie Brinkley has worked very hard for what she has accomplished. I'm sure it's not easy living in the public eye. But, has she lost sight of the fact that most "normal, everyday" people never see Europe or any foreign land. Especially with the economy the way it is today. The average American family is lucky if they can afford gas to take their families on vacation. I hope that she isn't really as arrogant and self absorbed as she came across on the show. Rachel, of course, was her witty, funny, down to earth self. She is why I watch the show anyway.
  • Interrupts her guests while they are talking!!

She interrupts her guests while they are talking! Drives me crazy and gets on my nerves. Going to stop watching. SHE cant keep her mouth shut!

• Rachel Ray's 30 Minute MEals

1.5
    Why is it, on the show, 30 minute meals, Rachel Ray very rarely tastes her food before the show ends? All the other chefs always tastes their food, but she often runs out of time.
  • talking to much

1.5
    Rachel interrupts her guests especially during cooking segments. She needs to let them complete what they are saying. This morning she had Clinton Kelly, from The Chew, on. He was telling you what ingredients he was using and she would say but you could use this or that instead. What could he do but agree with her. I have noticed she does this with a lot of her guests. I use to like the show but lately I have been changing the channel to other programing in my area.
  • The "I can be famous without knowing how to do anything" club.

1.2
    I was and still am not a big fan of food tv at all. In fact, I only became acquainted with Rachael Ray because my friends were gaga over her. They forced me to watch until I too was pretty taken with this perky little smile-o-matic woman. Soon I was watching her food tv shows all the time.
    Well, I got busy and was not even aware of what her new network show was like. I was with some friends a couple weeks ago and we were channel surfing and I was shocked when they didn't stop to watch 30 minute meals. "Oh, we can't stand that stupid *$(&(#!"
    I was in shock! They went into detail about her new network show. I couldn't believe that it could be as bad as they said. To prove it they set my TiVo for it for a whole week.
    Well, I have to tell you, by the third show they had to hold me to the sofa and pinch my eyes open for me to watch. By the 5th...well it was time for a blindfold and ciggybut.
    Further shock set it when I realized that the BIG O was behind this worthless hour of daily daytime tv. Oprah! I know fame can sometimes go to a celebrity's head, but, it shouldn't make you insane! Speaking of insane, where do they find those audience members? Do they pipe in laughing gas for an hour before they start the cameras? Or are these the remnants of a group lobotomy experiment gone bad?
    Rachael Ray should've stuck to her quick cooking experiments and stayed away from such worthless things as how long do you wear your jeans before you wash them ?! that one alone made me throw up a little.
    Another poster noted that she's "so down to earth". To the contrary, her fascination with complete pretense is not at all endearing. Telling a low-income woman to splurge is beyond reprehensible. What would she have to plurge with?! Nothing but the best to Rachael Ray (not her putrid talkshow). We knew from food tv that she's no phi beta kapa, but come on, she should think before she opens her big stupid mouth. And with all the things going on around us in the world, this show is not even a mild diversion, it's a disgusting display of how bad things in the world are eventually made. Through ignorance and stupidity.
  • Socialist cook nazi

I will never buy your merchandise again. How dare support Obama care and talk about your poor relatives who can't afford insurance. Your making millions and you can't buy insurance for your family but you expect me too pay for it with my taxes on an income of 40000? A yeAr. Kiss off Rachel Ray your show is history in my book
  • You Won't Miss me

I am so disappointed. I have been watching Rachael Ray's cooking shows before she even had this daytime talk show. The question is how many times has she had Mr. Obama, Mrs. Obama The vice president, and now Regis Philbin who I consider to have no talent and I guess can't find a place for him after he retired from daytime TV and her husband is coming on more and more and more. They just don't fit here. I started watching the show for her cooking, then when she added clothing and makeovers and some crafts, especially home organization, doctors etc. Tell me how Regis Philbin fits into this. But the point is, now that she has shown the country that she is a staunch Democrat, left winger, and chooses to use HER SHOW for political agenda's, so be it, it's her show and she can do whatever she wants. I know she won't miss me, but I have better things to do like watch The Chew. They have cooking, crafts, home organization and especially COMEDY. Even my husband loves this show. Well, Regis is on today so I will be not watching this. By the way, I it is a disgrace to this country and the men fighting for this country to have Jane Fonda (a traitor) on this show. My husband was in Vietnam when she went over there and got our POW's beaten. New directors please

• DO NOT SUPPORT THIS NON-AMERICAN

How dare you support Obama care/National Health care!! I am burning your cookbook as I write this and I will NEVER watch your show AGAIN!!
  • Plugging Obamacare

Why would you plug something that is a disgrace to our country? Because ABC made you? You just lost me and my family as viewers and many, many more. Hope ABC and your shows ratings go down to zero. Good luck with your next two year renewal because you sure will need it.
  • You've got to be kidding..

Bad enough having Michelle Obama on your show, but plugging for Obamacare has everyone I know talking badly about your show. I think you just lost a LOT of viewers.
< 1 2