The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

SrRui

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (203)

5.8
  • what is she wearing!!!!

Does she have a stylist?? If so fire her!! Worse dressed person ever--it's almost embarrassing--yesterday's

catsuit was a joke. Her hair and makeup is so bad and she MUST get rid of that black blazer!
  • Change the Channel

I love Rachael Ray.

So to those that must criticize, simply change the channel.

• Literally Rachael

I agree with everyone on the interrupting and finishing everyone's sentences but I also get annoyed with her constant use of "Literally". I used like watching this show but have just gotten tired of her constant rudeness. I'm going to stick with The Chew.
  • Racheal failed cooking school

Yep, Rachael was kicked out of Army cooking school because of her inability to boil water. It's one of her deepest, darkest secrets. And her application for readmittance was denied under the Section 8 category.
  • Rachael has loyal fans.

I don't feel like she's rude. They are all just having fun. We all interrupt sometime. Rachael is energetic and really seems to enjoy doing her show. She's positive and very good at what she does. Maybe it's a time factor that makes her have to interrupt sometime. If that's the case then she's doing very good at time management. Thanks again Rachael Ray.
  • Rachael Ray was sweet

My daughter and I went to the 10am taping of her show today. She came out and was talking with audience members. She actually got really personal with us. She is such a sweet genuine person! During the segment breaks she brought the audience out plates of s'mores brownies and fudge brownies with potato chips baked on top. We really enjoyed ourselves!!!
  • Media Insiders Mobile endorsed by the Krazy Coupon Lady! Thank you Rachel Ray!

What a shout out from KCL on the Rachel Ray Show to Media Insiders Mobile.

Find Media Insiders Mobile on google play or for iOS or PC go to to register and download.

Like on Facebook, Follow on Twitter @mediainsiders
  • It's become a talk show.

I love 30 minute meals. Rachel is focused and doing her passion. Your show has lost its intent. It's supposed to be about cooking and teaching. It's become something I don't want to watch anymore. Get back to your passion. It's a talk show, we have enough of those. Your not good at sharing your stage. You've become a know it all. I will still watch 30 minute meals. Don't forget were you came from. So many people do. Sad:(
  • Help

How do I go about registering for the weight loss warrior..... Im so ready to loss this getting married I want to get healthy and look pretty for my man.
  • enjoy your show

Rachel I watch your shows everyday. I have been enjoyed your show especially when you have Bob food you cook try you :)
  • Goodbye Rude Rachel Ray! Your INTERRUPTIONS are killing me!

I would like to invite Rachel Ray to sit down and watch her own show WITHOUT saying a word! I would like for her to see how much she cuts off other people as they are talking with her own comments and NEVERending interruptions every 15 seconds or so. I have never seen a host anywhere seem to be so hungry for attention. Rachel Ray, your NAME is already on the show title, you HAVE our attention sweetie. As i have seen by these other comments, I am not the only one who is being driven away due to this problem. It's one thing to have an interactive conversation but that talking over others every 15 seconds is just too much. Once I watched a gentleman guest ignore her and continue to talk when she did this. I actually applauded in my living room! But Rachel kept on doing it and I had to turn the channel. I may tune in every now and then but I will be turning the channel once Rude Rachel" shows up which ought to take about 15 seconds after a guest begins to speak! And by the way, what's with the off-color stuff that I never remember from the old days? When did this start? So every time someone says "balls" we're going to her her comment on this and then giggle like a teenager? Seriously?

• CHANGE THE TIMESLOT

So miss watching Rachel's show after Kelly and Michael. It's time already to replace THE VIEW with Rachel Ray as it appears according to reviews that no one is liking nor watching THE VIEW. THe Rachel Ray show at 1 pm is such a poor time slot. Opinions?
  • Love u rachael, dont listen to haters! your awesome!!

shut up haters, don't watch then! shes the best and I love the show!
  • Love/Hate

I love the concept of the show; however, I hate that the same old guests are constantly there, saying the same old things with a different twist. Yes, I'm tired of Buddy, Greta and Sonny. Aren't there any other people who are qualified to be guests? Just because they're Rachael's personal friends, doesn't mean the viewers love them as much as she does.

And, yes, as much as I like Rachael, she needs to shut up and let her guests talk! OMG, I can hardly watch anymore because she constantly finishes their sentences or gives her opinion before they are finished talking. ONE PERSON AT A TIME, PLEASE!
  • Hanoi jane

RR you are a disgrace to the Vietnam veterans for having that evil traitor Hanoi jane on your show. Shame Shame on you. I for one will never watch your show again. You need to go on your show and apologize for having that evil despicable piece of trash on and pray for forgiveness !!!!
  • Loving Rachel Ray

I love your show so much, the people you have on the show are so inspiring, but you are the bomb, you are short cute and can cook like an Iron chef, I have learned so much from you and I do so much love your cause for animals, that is so sweet, one thing I would like to ask being up in the Northeaster kingdom ov Vermont, where can I find the Dog food you have put out for the better health of animals..
  • Laugh a lot

I really love the show especially when Rachel has guest on that make her laugh!
  • She makes a bunch of jokes and has a lot of great guests like Jessica.

Rachel Ray is awesome. She has a great show. She is funny. Rachel Ray is exciting. She is great herself. I love her. Everybody does. I rate this a 10.0 because it is my favorite show. Why can't they have shows like thios all the time. Everybody likes this show. The Rachel Ray show is exciting. Her food is so good. She is a excellent cook. Everybody likes her food. It is delicious. Rachel Ray is very funny. She makes everybody happy. She is very nice to everybody. You could not find a person who doesn't like her in the entire world. Go Rachel Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show.

This is the most orgiginal talk show out there. Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show. Rachael is an extremly nice person and you can tell she cares alot for her fans. They don't sit on couches and cry there eyes out everyday. "Rachael Ray" is full of tips and ideas to help make your life easy and enjoyable.
  • I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday.

I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday. I think that this is a really good show. I like to watch stup the Rach. She makes such interesting and yummy looking food. My favorite episode is when she went to Enterprise, Alabama after the tornado hit to give the high their prom. She did a great job and she made the families that lost someone feel better. I also liked it when John Stamos came by and they made the Stamos Burger. I wish that I could go watch it live. Great fantasic show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Food Network Star Rachael Ray does a new talk show.

Wow, wow, wow, wow this show is awesome she is so cool and funny and that revolving set wow first ever on a tv series.
    They better not cancel this one. She is so much better than opera.Plus her cool cool set and stuff just make it better. This I know will be on a time a lot of kids also like her. She is great at every thing she does. They need to definitly keep this on and if they don't I will be really mad. All them other show like marth, Maury, Oprah, and that megan lady are'nt that good. rmenmber Everybody needs a little RR in their life .
  • Rachael Ray, fantastic sets, lively audience, great guests, and yummy recipes. Who could ask for anything more? These and other "ingridients" such as Tip of the Day, Double Duty Tips, Shared Stories, and more, make up one of the best new daytime

I am one of those who absolutely Love Rachael Ray and to me, this is her best show yet. She has such a genuine warmth to her that you really feel as if she is a friend. This warmth carries over to her audience and her guests. She is never pretentious, whether she is sharing a personal story, mingling with her audience, chatting with guests, or fixing something in the kitchen. Her segments are fun and informative and the pace of this show is just enough but you don't want it to end. In addition, her set is one of the best that I've ever seen, with it's bright colors, multi sets and fantastic stage that follows Rachael where ever she goes. It's really a good show and I hope it is going to be around for a long time. If you haven't caught it yet, but you enjoy this type of program, do yourself a favor and tune in. Your won't regret it.
  • Rachel Ray, Your new show is the best show yet, and it's good to see you talking to people instead of food and the interaction with people is spectacular.I hope they keep you around for many years to come.

Dear Rachel Ray; I love all your shows and that includes the food network shows also my sister also loves your shows and we call each other to see who tested one of your meals first. We think you are beautiful and we like your down to earth approach your easy way of explaining how to make a meal and cheerfullness. You make us feel like a friend, instead of an idiot who can't cook.We love your new show and we think you fabulous and we are happy to watch it every week day here in Ft.Lauderdale,Fl.
  • We don't need a Translator

I thought it must be me. I hardly watch Rachael anymore, because of her constant jabbering when her guest is trying to speak! It IS annoying and I'm surprised anyone will come to be a guest. The only person to show irritation, was Flay. He pretty much walked over her, so he could talk!

Whenever someone has a story, she feels the need to jump in with her own 'one-up' tale!

Anyhow, I can see by the comments, that it is not just me. Thanks for posting!
  • Guests

Rachael, I love your show and watch it all the time: but! You should watch some of your episodes and see how bad you are to talk over and for your guests!! You always answer for them or but in and finish the answers. This is annoying. I will keep watching but please stop interrupting your guests.
  • NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hi Rachael, u had a past guest was a lady author, she wrote a book for teens i need the name to the book. Thanks
  • Rachael Ray is absolutely fabulous. She is on a roll with this show. I diffently smell a Daytime Emmy Award for Rach in the future. A

Rachael Ray is so fantastic at hosting a talk show; she makes it look so easy and fun. She is so funny and so quirky that she has the audience laughing so hard that everyone has tears in their eyes even she laughs so much that she is at the point of tears. The best thing about her show is she mixes celebrity guests with real-life people that’s what makes her show so crazy and fun. As they say on her show "Everybody Needs a Little R&R". To sum it up Rachael is just awesome and Rachael is just Rachael.
  • Her perky persona and sense of humor always keep the show light and entertaining.

She has been criticised for her lack of formal culinary training, however it is nice to see someone who may not be a professional, but just enjoys cooking. She is so down-to-earth and real with her audience and fans that her goofy behavior on the set could only add to her likability. What really surprised me the most about her was her age. She acts so youthful and fun that I thought perhaps she was in her early 30s, maybe even younger. Bottom line, she is your girl-next-door with a cooking show. She has the "Bob Ross" effect...she makes you want to cook because it looks so easy.
  • I enjoy the show

Rachael is a nice lady who makes nice food
  • interruption queen

I have had mixed feelings about Rachael for years. In a magazine several years ago, she said, she doesn't like quiet people. And it's because she's Italian". Well, I am Italian. And I can be loud, yet usually quiet, to listen and respect others. Rachael, you are rude. On today's show and you and Elizabeth Hasselback were so loud and obnoxious, the dog started barking. Then you interrupted the woman talking about manicures so often, I didn't learn a thing. Italian, no. A lack of manners and class.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7