The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (239)

5.5
  • Your rude and obnoxious

One thing you do not let your guest speak, you interrupt them constantly about me me me , very annoying.

Also i would like to know whats in that coffee cup of yours? always carry in your hand, seems to me you like your alcohol a lil too Just saying, dont know how you have kept yourself on the air for so long. Sincerely unnerved show watcher. Not for long. Looks like alot of other people have the same problem with you.... Zip it up. more.....
  • Seriously its annoying

I usually dont like to post negative posts .dont get me wrong I love to watch the show but I find myself changing the channel at times cause of this , Rachel you seem to always interrupt your guest or anyone else on the show when they are talking or being talk to by others seriously you need to stop its get disappointing and annoying at time .Im sure I may be not the only even know if this comment will reach you...

Apparently Im not the only one that feels this way according to comments on this page and her FB fan page...
  • Beyond

I watch Rachael Ray only when there is a great guest on. I always switch channels when their segment is over. Her constant chattering and butting in drives me nuts! Today the Great Chef Pepin was on and guess totally managed to smother his presentation with her garbage! Well thats definately the last time I watch her no matter who is on.
  • Rachael ray

I've been watching Rachael ray show for a few months now and I think today is the last day I will be watching her. She interrupts Everyone. She's a know it all. Every show she mentions her mommy. She's loud,obnoxious. No matter who is speaking she will interrupt. And she has what everyone else has. She's always looking to give herself a pat on the back. She always says "me too!" Ugh. So sick of her. And STOP with the high fives! Please producers-can you tell her that her reviews are horrible. Maybe she'll change her attitude. It's "all about her". She needs attention badly. Bye bye Rachael ray show. I get knots in my stomach watching her
  • Yeah, yeah, yeah

If I never hear her utter those three words again, it will be a gift!

Rachael has obviously attended the Oprah Winfrey School of Talk Show Hosts. THEY BOTH CONTINUALLY INTERRUPT THEIR GUESTS.

I had to stop watching her show because her personality is so annoying and because most of her meals are so very unhealthy. Then, she got into furniture designing on top of her cookware stuff. Stop already!

After months of not watching, I turn it on and see that now her show is a talk show. Quit already. How does she remain on the air? And oh, we all know by now that your husband is in a band.
  • Stop Drooling!!

Please tie the hair back looks bad hanging over the food as you talk about drooling, the visual is bad. Real appetite destroyer!
  • Rude and Not Sanitary

Rachel Ray should not be a host of a talk show. She has a rude personality when it comes to the guests. She constantly talks over them and does not let them talk. Yeah we get that you are the host of a talk show, but it does not mean to have your guests feel uncomfortable when you talk over them. I'm surprised that they have not put her in her place when doing that. Another point I would like to make, an important one anyways, is that she is gross when it comes to food. She is now saying that she drools in her mouth from the food either she's making or another guest is making. Not only that but she double dips, plays with her hair and digs for gold in her nose, WITHOUT hand washing. This show does nothing but show people how to be rude when other people are talking and to not be sanitary. NBC or whoever owns the channel, please read these comments about this show and shut her show down.
  • Revamp Rachael

I see most people express the same thoughts as I do, and I don't understand why she is always dressed like a frumpy, frumpy old lady, she needs a stylist! I know she has had throat problems, but must she always stand there with a mug in her hand, I am sure it could just be close by. And yes, quit interrupting all your guests! Why don't the producers speak to her!!!
  • Rachael Ray Sucks

take her off all TV already. her voice is soooo annoying. The most boaring monotone cook host EVER. She never shuts her boaring monotone gob, and i find her flat and fake to add to the mix she seems to have taken over what WAS my fave cooking channel - Food network. NOw i just see her face n i immediately change to another channel. The woman is painful! !
  • Here she goes again

I havent tuned in for awhile. Giving her the benefit of the doubt tune in. Theres this poor man showing how to get stains off Right Away takes the cloth away from him and talk over him should be a one woman she knows

• Loud and Unnecessary

Every time I've seen Rachael on a show she has done nothing but irritate me. I could not get past her personality no matter how much I wanted to learn about her recipes. She's rude to her guests on her show and on every other show she has to make it about her. Untalented as a show host, talented as a chef.
  • Why is she always screaming?

Is there some reason she screams all the time? It is so annoying. I would watch for the recipes but I can't handle that constant screaming!

Please never say SHUT THE DOOR again!!!!!

Why does she think it's necessary? Is it just for show?

• Glad I am not the only one

I just can't watch Rachel Ray show anymore. She is too mouthy. Her constant "Right, right, right" at guests like they can't tell her anything she doesn't already know. It is so rude and annoying. She talks over everyone else. I know its her show and she can do what she wants but if she only knew how annoying she comes across to viewers.
  • So annoying had to change channel

I have to have the TV on where I work, so I keep it on RR, no offensive language, but that is the only thing that is not offensive. She never stops talking over her guests. I simply can not watch any longer. I find myself shouting at the TV for her to Shut Up! It is so annoying. I wonder if CBS will ever move her back to the paid formats so that we don't have to listen anymore. Please do something!
  • Dear Fox 4 and RR producers

The ability to participate in conversation, where each individual is given the time and courtesy to participate is a learned behavior. You can teach it to yourself with just a smidgeon of self awareness and self control. The person who is unable to achieve this behavior SHOULD NOT be a show host!!! It's painful and aggravating to watch. You appear lacking in self esteem and confidence as if every person is a threat to you. The louder and more vocal you become while your guest is attempting to talk RR with that purposeful scratchy, squeaky laugh has become more than I can take. I actually wanted to watch the episode where your guest was making mac n cheese variations. I felt so frustrated for him and all the guests that are paraded thru your show so that you can talk over them and beat them to death with your insatiable need to be the center of the world, know all, be all... I just can't watch your show anymore. I'm over and out!!!
  • Shut Up!!!

Why do you keep interrupting your guests? You are so annoying. Let them talk. We don't need you finishing their sentences. Every time I watch the show I roll my eyes and comment on how annoying you are. I enjoy your guests but I can't stand you. Why can't you just let people speak?
  • WOW how annoying is RR

How annoying is RR! Never will I attempt to watch this show again. She is rude arrogant and just unpleasant. Please get this lady some help she needs a reality check. I feel the same as all of the other comments so I am not going to repeat them. Worst show on TV!!
  • Deleted 20 shows I was behind on Rachael Ray can't handle watching her,show

Can't stand hearing same old stories over and over. Please allow your guests a chance to speak. I know you think you are smarter than the rest of us but you are not. Your stories are boring and were not even exciting from the start but yet you continue to say the same old lines over and over.

You always use the Big L letter on your forehead, and I felt sorry for someone who felt they needed to do that. But now I think your hand needs to be permanently stuck proving you are a loser. After 10 years can

you not think of some new things to say? Keep the material new and are so boring. You appear to be so insecure with your self so it comes out in rudeness. What is wrong with an adult that claims they don't look down in the shower? Please, please get help for your self. You drink too much and are very self involved.

Don't tell me I don't like anchovies and that I am wrong. Who do you think you are telling me I like something. Don't tell me not to lean the dirt off of my mushrooms and a little dirt won't hurt me. Has she never heard of food poisoning? I often wonder how many people she has made sick due to this. Pleas cancel this show, I won't be having any thing to do with any show she appears in. I am not alone most everyone I know feels the same way.

As far as her cooking goes I can put a potato chip on a hamburger and call it a new creation too. She make sway too many burgers and hot dogs and thinks she is so creative. Well is is not creative or even a good cook. Any person can portion 4 burgers without her bragging about scoring them first. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell that the portions are not equal.

• The Food Network Rachael was much better!! Where did that person go??

The only thing I can say is that fame changes people in many ways. For RR it has not been a good change. She is rude to her guests by not allowing them to finish their thoughts or sentences. Recently Chef Curtis Stone seemed exasperated by the constant interruptions. Chef Stone showed manners by smiling when she finished his sentences but it was obvious he was annoyed. Even when she has doctors on her show, she over talks them to try to prove to her audience that she is just as smart as they are. Epic fail!! She is not that intelligent. I used to watch RR because she had some interesting guests. But she has to prove that she is the boss by over talking then and finishing their sentences. I can no longer watch her show. Where did the cute, perky 30 Min Meals girl go??

She definitely needs a new stylist. The outfits she wears are just not made for her body type which is short and not stick thin. They make her look chubby and even shorter. Her stylist should try to elongate her short body type and slenderize her figure. She looks sloppy, shorter, and chubby in most of her outfits. Another epic fail!!

As for her recipes, they have become extremely long with many steps and ingredients, and expensive to make. She talks about healthy eating and cooking, but most of her recipes are loaded with fat, carbs, and calories. 10 years is a long enough run. Please cancel this show!!
  • Ignorant Blowhard

I cringe any time I see her face on TV and quickly change channels. Very few daytime talk shows are worth watching, and her's is top on that list. It's pure garbage.
  • RACHAEL PLEASE STFU

Why would anyone want to be a guest on her show? She doesn't let you get a word in edgewise! I wish she would PLEASE stop talking about her dog, her house in the Adirondacks and her annoying scarf wearing husband! She relates every damn thing a guest says to something in her life she wants to talk about. We don't care!! We want to hear what the guests have to say. STFU RACHAEL
  • Too Many Interruptions .

When they say, " Rachel Rey Show", they mean it ! ! she gives no one a chance to say anything ! ! !

even AFTER asking them to explain something. WOW ! ! ! ! Almost bordering on being impolite.
  • Something has gone wrong with Rachael

I am looking for something else to substitute watching the Rachael Ray show. Today, she has Clinton Kelley on and the guy can't get a word in edgewise. She finishes his sentences, takes pans out of his hand and always has to impart her personal experience with whatever subject is talked about. Why do people keep coming on this show. I once worked with a guy who did the same thing and I finally just UP!
  • Stop Cross Talking!!

I can not watch this show a minute longer!! Rachael can't keep her mouth shut long enough for anyone else on the show to get two sentences out. It's so painful to watch her constantly talking over her guest, she never lets them talk without interrupting, and you can see the frustration on the guests' faces. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch, and I can only imagine how the guests must be feeling. Why even bother having guest on the show if Rachael is going to talk the whole time any ways! I'd actually like to hear what the guests have to say, but over and over again, she never give's them time to speak. And one last thing, "day drinking" or "morning drinking" is called an alcoholic. The Rachael Ray Show should be more thoughtful to their audience when they portray that drinking alcoholic beverages during the day is okay. For some people it's not okay.
  • PLEASE HELP HER!

Does she not have a producer or anyone who reads her reviews! She needs a listening/communication coach. She is absolutely so rude to her guests - I am so surprised anyone agrees to go on her show. She talks over them - she DOES NOT listen to anything her guests say - she is just waiting for them to stop talking (barely) so she can start talking again. And she was rude to Buddy today and embarrassed him on national TV! Amazing.........
  • Stop talking over your guests,

I understand it's your show but talking over your guests is rude. I have missed so much of what your guests are saying because you love the sound of your own voice. I will no longer be watching your show. I wonder if she is aware that she is losing fans?
  • Pull the show already!

I signed up just to give my two cents about this show...... I've watched it during my lunch hour at work, not the entire show cause I could only take so much. How many times does she have to mention that she is Italian? you could build a drinking game around it. Her voice is annoying like nails down a chalk board. I agree she is rude and some of her comments you have to roll your eyes. I could go on and on but I don't have the time.
  • Rachael Ray Gives Me a Headache

Honestly, I signed up just to comment about RR's show. I've tried watching her the past couple of weeks, but always end up turning her show off. This morning I was looking forward to seeing Emeril because I've always been a fan. But, with her constant yelling over not just Emeril, but the guests before him, as well, I couldn't take it. As soon as Emeril's part was over with I turned the tv off because her annoyance truly gave me a whopping headache! Rachael Ray, it would serve you well to respect the guests who have taken their time to come on your show. Let them finish a dang sentence without your loud interruptions, or don't have guests on at all! What's the point? And for heaven sake, use your inside voice! BAM
  • This show just needs to end

I really liked the show, but anymore it's just hard to watch. She is constantly interrupting her guest, and you can feel the awkwardness. She's just rude. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but she is. She has gotten so obnoxious. Part of me feels like she's just not caring anyone. I liked her a lot more when she just had her thirty minute meals show.

Update 02/03/2016

I've been given the show another shot. Mainly because don't have cable, and it's what's on. I was watching a few minutes ago and just had to turn it off. It was unbearable. I'm not exaggerating. It felt like I was being tortured into watching it. It' sad too, because I used to really like her. I liked all her shows on food network, and I liked this one the first few seasons when it started. Something, I don't what, really went down hill. I'm done watching it.
  • Here ya go folks

Let's talk about Rachel Ray. As many know I went to the taping of her show yesterday. We weren't allowed to have phones on so it was quiet for a bit. You'll notice I didn't say much about it after leaving. I've really sat and thought, re-evaluated, pondered and did my best to come up with the best word to describe her. Here it is.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

ROTTEN !!!!!!!!

She barely acknowledged the audience. Couldn't be bothered. Couldn't be bothered to glance our way. Was rude and standoffish with her staff and they were genuinely scared of her. When a light blew out, no fault of anyone and the camera guy pointed it out she handled herself as a true diva. Wretched. Freaked out. The poor guy was terrified of her. She was mean and over powering. The other camera man muttered "oh this isn't going to be good". Staff ran at racehorse scattered speeds to remain out of her way at all times. Always guessing her direction. The camera rolled and her friendly excited face turned on. The minute the word cut was yelled her face froze over and the cold nasty person appeared suddenly. It appeared to me she isn't who she appears to be on the show.

So, Rachel Ray, I'm parting ways. The impression you left on me in just 2 hours was too much for me. Farewell, best wishes. I will no longer be watching your show.

LikeCommentShare