The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

thefanof

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (78)

7.1
  • DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO SEE THIS ONE!!!!

We went to the show that taped on November 20. We waited WAY too long outside in a long line. Then we waited way too long in a close-quarters room stuffed with all of us. We couldn't wait to get into the studio, UNTIL we got in there and it was literally about 50 degrees and WE FROZE THE ENTIRE TIME! They said they keep the studio cold so Rachel and her guests don't get hot near the ovens (on the other side of the studio!). NO CONSIDERATION FOR HER AUDIENCE MEMBERS AT ALL! There were SO MANY interruptions and we taped segments for 3 different shows which made the experience very disjointed and NOT FUN at all! WE FELT COMPLETELY USED FOR OUR CLAPPING, OOH'S & AHH'S, AND SIGHS. Rachel was rude to us- acted as if we weren't even there. WE COULDN"T WAIT TO GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE AND WERE CONSIDERING LEAVING EARLY. WE WERE STUCK THERE FREEZING FOR 3 HOURS-- WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE. NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!
  • Rachael Ray: the Queen of Interruptions & Bad Manners

Rachael - just SHUT UP when your guests are talking! There! I'm being just as rude as you..

I just channel surfed and happened to catch you interrupting Tori Spelling as Tori was trying - I repeat, TRYING, to show how to make some Christmas crafts.

It was so annoying, I just shut the tv off.
  • wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong !

Right,right,right,right,right,right, that is just the latest in ANNOYING,rude behavior Rachael Rays show has become honestly cannot understand why producers don't do something about it !!! You're losing viewers Everyday!! I used to be a huge . fan,since way back when she started with 30 minute meals,but, I literally can't sit through a whole episode anymore. I'll tune in to see a certain guest and I don't even know why since I KNOW I will not get to hear a word from them for her constant interrupting, screaming over them and finishing their sentences!! It is SO FRUSTRATING ! It's absolutely out of control and the fact that the network does nothing about it has me completely perplexed !! I personally know people in the double digits who've stopped watching,plus I see more and more of these forums about it, can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet !!! I can't take it anymore,so I am officially done watching. Lately,you can even see the exasperation on some of the guests faces, how do producers NOT see this ????!!!!!!
  • Please JUST COOK!!!

This show has gotten sooooo off the mark, I can't watch anymore. RR, a reasonably good cook cannot stop talking long enough to turn a microwave on!! She interrupts EVERY GUEST, no matter what the topic, this authority on everything just wants to hear herself talk! I have often tuned in to hear how a "celebrity chef" prepares a meal, only to hear her take over and "talk over" every segment. I learned zero from the guest; my time was wasted; and I watched a rude interview in action. Enough is enough! Pull the plug on this show!! RR, stick to cooking in your personal line of cookware. I am no longer a fan!
  • keeps interrupting

I used to like her show. Not anymore. She NEVER EVER lets her guests talk. She keeps interrupting and its so annoying. You are very rude.
  • I'm begging you - STOP INTERUPPTING

Worst interviewer ever. Talks over everyone and her voice is so straining, it's uncomfortable to listen to. I have limited tv channels and my nbc station replaced kathy and hoda with rachael ray at the 10 am timeslot forcing me to watch this horrible show. I have never yelled "SHUT UP" at my tv until I watched this show. She is absolutely disrespectful to her guests by talking over them, which she does CONSTANTLY. She relates every comment a guest has on how "she does that too" and "oh, I love using that too". I am begging for this show to be cancelled.

Stick to what you know Rachael and just make meals, leave the interviewing to people who actually understand the show is not about them but about your guest.
  • Ray no more!

I'VE been watching Rachael since she started on Food Tv, but I'm getting annoyed because she's so loud and talks over EVERYONE, then how she gushes over everyone to the point where I want to throw up! You'd think Michelle Obama was THE be all end all in the turned into a waterfall, her shilling for Obamacare, STAY OUT OF POLITICS, to spread that damn propaganda in a place it doesn't to carry on about the school lunch program of really obserd, when that food is disgusting, kids won't eat it, portions so small, and when she cooks things not allowed on school ARE NOT .....

I HAD ALREADY STOPPED WATCHING HER SHOW, after I watched that disgusting, show with Jane kissed that traitors ass and acted like she was a wonderful humane person, when in reality she was responsible for many deaths of our soldiers during Vietnam, by posing with the N. Vietnamese,

and blaming our men and our country for unheard of atrocities. She should be serving time in Jail for BYE RACHAEL RAY!!!!
  • cancel please

Rachel is annoying always talks over her guest for Emmy's who are they kidding the reason why? There is not that many show's during the TAKE HER OFF!
  • why do you need to have a *** on ?

Why promote a ***?

I once loved your show.. not anymore..
  • Socialist cook nazi

I will never buy your merchandise again. How dare support Obama care and talk about your poor relatives who can't afford insurance. Your making millions and you can't buy insurance for your family but you expect me too pay for it with my taxes on an income of 40000? A yeAr. Kiss off Rachel Ray your show is history in my book
  • You Won't Miss me

I am so disappointed. I have been watching Rachael Ray's cooking shows before she even had this daytime talk show. The question is how many times has she had Mr. Obama, Mrs. Obama The vice president, and now Regis Philbin who I consider to have no talent and I guess can't find a place for him after he retired from daytime TV and her husband is coming on more and more and more. They just don't fit here. I started watching the show for her cooking, then when she added clothing and makeovers and some crafts, especially home organization, doctors etc. Tell me how Regis Philbin fits into this. But the point is, now that she has shown the country that she is a staunch Democrat, left winger, and chooses to use HER SHOW for political agenda's, so be it, it's her show and she can do whatever she wants. I know she won't miss me, but I have better things to do like watch The Chew. They have cooking, crafts, home organization and especially COMEDY. Even my husband loves this show. Well, Regis is on today so I will be not watching this. By the way, I it is a disgrace to this country and the men fighting for this country to have Jane Fonda (a traitor) on this show. My husband was in Vietnam when she went over there and got our POW's beaten. New directors please

• DO NOT SUPPORT THIS NON-AMERICAN

How dare you support Obama care/National Health care!! I am burning your cookbook as I write this and I will NEVER watch your show AGAIN!!
  • Plugging Obamacare

Why would you plug something that is a disgrace to our country? Because ABC made you? You just lost me and my family as viewers and many, many more. Hope ABC and your shows ratings go down to zero. Good luck with your next two year renewal because you sure will need it.
  • You've got to be kidding..

Bad enough having Michelle Obama on your show, but plugging for Obamacare has everyone I know talking badly about your show. I think you just lost a LOT of viewers.
  • What were you thinking??? Obamacare!!!!

You have most certainly lost my household as viewers of your show!!! We don't need you or any other celeb trying to push Obamacare down our throats!!! Will not buy any product you endorse!!!
  • Obamacare ??? REALLY !!!!!!

You just lost this viewer, and be prepared to lose a lot more. Enjoy your fame while you have it, it won't last much longer ! Never realized you were Anti-American! You are a ZERO in my book now.
  • Obamacare will be the end of Rachael Ray

It's how Oprah lost her following. People don't want to see celebs pushing obamacare, it's propaganda and we don't want it! People are losing their jobs, hours a cut, the LAST thing we want to see is another out of touch celeb saying how wonderful obamacare is. If its really that great, would you have to push it? Don't be a complete idiot!
  • Endorsement of ACA

We assumed she loved America... Rachael Ray why have you sold us out to Obamacare. You will no longer be on my TV<<<<<<<<<<0

• Part of the audience 3/19/14 taped show

I went to a RR taped show today 3/19/14. I was all excited to be part of the audience. After going, I do not understand why Rachael feels she needs a "live" audience. She never once acknowledged the audience was even there. She really is not the nice person she portrays on camera. I guess she forgot who purchases her products and watches her on TV. The girl next door imagine is not there after seeing her in action. The fame has gone to her head and she believes she is bigger and better than the rest of us! Sorry RR, you need to be knocked down like Paula Deen. After what I saw today behind the camera, I am done with anything RR.
  • Rachel Shhhhhhh when you have cooking guests on...

Rachel I hope you get this comment .PLEASE listen when you have your wonderful COOKING GUESTS ON... please stop talking and stop repeating everything they say - you have them on as guests to tell about their recipes and procedures so let them love it when Sonny is on your show but you never allow her to say anything because you are talking all the time... perhaps you and or (your producers can sit with you) and look at ALL the play backs of your RACHEL RAY shows, and see just how RUDE it is that you talk the whole time when you guests are trying to speak and cook. It is on ALL OF YOUR GUEST COOKING SHOWS. PLEASE STOP INTERUPPTING and answering your own questions when you talk to them- TAKE A BREATH AND RELAX they are excellent chefs that is why you have them on your show, so please Shhhhhhh let them speak- or your going to lose your show and your audience-
  • Stop it its Rude

Love the show Rachael, but I cannot handle it. Your have people on your show, who have their own show. I tell my kids stop interrupting while others speak. If you love to hear your voice then have no guest. STOP, it is most annoying. Most are Iron Chefs and you tell them how. Sometime you even ask a question and then you answer. Watch your show. you are just plain annoying. Maybe it will open your own eyes.
  • Does She Ever Shut Up?

I don't know why she has guests, she talks over everything they say. She thinks she's an expert on everything. No wonder she's always losing her voice. She never shuts up. And, COOK SHOW? She doesn't know how to cook! Hambergers, that's not cooking. She admits she can't bake. She ought to hang it up and enjoy her millions and give someone who really knows how to cook a chance.

As far as her TALK SHOW, IT IS THAT ONLY SHE DOES ALL OF THE TALKING. SHE'S RUDE AND INTERUPS ALL OF HER GUESTS. SHE NEEDS TO PUT A MUZZLE ON TO GIVE HER GUESTS A CHANCE TO FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. SHE REALLY SUCKS! SHE USE TO BE CUTE AND FUN TO WATCH BUT THIS HAS GONE TO HER HEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE, GET RID OF HER.
  • Obnoxious

Does RR ever listen? She is so rude by talking over her guests, finishing their sentences, repeating everything, etc. She could also use some help with dressing.
  • Unplugging Rachael Ray

Why does Rachael even bother inviting other chefs on her show? The poor guy on today was so flustered by her he couldn't even get his segment on track. She's pushy, bossy & doesn't allow the guests to do their own recipe. It was very obvious she was irritated by her guest making mention of the fact he was being so rushed. She talks over her guests & rushes to complete anything they try to say. Today's show was a rerun show but when I heard her plug Walmart as being one of the big box stores that carry fresh fish (along with target??) I just had to chime in. I know this is one big family in the media & advertising game but this show is definitely off my morning list!!
  • Great cooking show Awful talk show

She has some great recipes but I don't like her as an interviewer. Her guests have to talk faster and faster to say what they want to say before she interrupts them or talks over them. I find I hear more about Rachael during an interview segment than the actual guest!! Please, someone teach her how to conduct an interview properly!!! Its not all about her.
  • Shortest cooking segment for a cooking show-Please Cancel this Show

I really don't like the Rachel ray show! Her voice irritates me, she can not do the show herself, she constantly has Greta on.... Greta is just as nosily voice irritating. Why are you mixing celebrities,fashion and doctors on a cooking show??? Pease cancel this show! I've started watching Hallmark Channel Home and Family while Rachel Ray is on. Check it out, it's really good! It's channel 255 if u are in the pittsburgh Market!
  • Rachael Ray some contest

Rachael Ray had a cooking contest Friday January 25th 2013 with Jerry Springer as the judge there were 3 contestants the winner made a dip i went on line to try to get the recipes of the 3 contestants and i saw were others were asking for the recipes for the supper bowl contest there was no comment on how to get the recipes or why would you have a contest and not even show these peoples recipes i guess you have to be one of those food demonstrators like Rachael Ray you know the ones that ask you if you would like to try this new product in the supper market with there little hot plate that is all she knows about cooking that is why she does the 5 min. meal that is all she knows about cooking it not like she has any schooling at it you just need to marry a producer and spread them legs see how far it gets you you can suck your way to the top.
  • Rachael Ray sucks

I tried to watch Rachael Ray but I just cant. She makes the worst food I have ever seen and o phony. You can tell that the audience is made to clap. And all the money she is making and she is always asking for free things.And why does she repeat everything. That is so annoying.And she dresses like an old woman. She shouldnt lose too much more wait because her face is getting long and drawnwhy does she have the audience clap so much. It is s
  • not sure if Rachael wants to be a Pariot

Really happy for Rachael that she has done very well for herself. It is really good to see a woman from my area that has really made it so to speak. However I really have a problem with listening to her repeat everything her guest has to say. Also I believe she doesn't have children so tell me how does she get off giving advice regarding children, I'm sorry I don't get it. Really fell she should stick to what she really knows well and let her guest do the rest. She is a very talented person, don't mess with it, if it isn't broke dom't fix it.

• Rachael Ray is not the person everyone thinks...

First I would like to say that I used to love Rachael Ray's shows...all of them! So I went to the talk show website to apply to get audience tickets, and I got them. I was so excited to go. I went to the show that taped on January 8th in NYC. Let me tell you that Rachael Ray is NOT the person you see on TV. In between tapings, Rachael didnt even acknowledge that the audience was there. She didnt look at us, smile, and she kept her back towards us until she started taping. When the cameras were rolling, she was a different person. She smiled, was upbeat, etc. I just want everyone to know the real Rachael Ray and I don't want them to be fooled as I was about the show. Also, the snack of the day was lemon shortbread cookies (yuck) and they were not tasty at all. The taping of the cooking segment was not long at all, and she didn't even help with any of the preparation or the cooking (except when the cameras were on). While the crew was getting everything ready for her, she didn't talk to them, and just kept snacking on the various ingredients. Rachael Ray is not the person we see on any of her shows and everyone should know this! I am very disappointed by this. One more thing...for the rating, I would have put zero, but the website wouldn't allow me to.
< 1 2 3