The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

thefanof

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (57)

7.4
  • Rachel Ray, Your new show is the best show yet, and it's good to see you talking to people instead of food and the interaction with people is spectacular.I hope they keep you around for many years to come.

Dear Rachel Ray; I love all your shows and that includes the food network shows also my sister also loves your shows and we call each other to see who tested one of your meals first. We think you are beautiful and we like your down to earth approach your easy way of explaining how to make a meal and cheerfullness. You make us feel like a friend, instead of an idiot who can't cook.We love your new show and we think you fabulous and we are happy to watch it every week day here in Ft.Lauderdale,Fl.
  • Rachael Ray, fantastic sets, lively audience, great guests, and yummy recipes. Who could ask for anything more? These and other "ingridients" such as Tip of the Day, Double Duty Tips, Shared Stories, and more, make up one of the best new daytime

I am one of those who absolutely Love Rachael Ray and to me, this is her best show yet. She has such a genuine warmth to her that you really feel as if she is a friend. This warmth carries over to her audience and her guests. She is never pretentious, whether she is sharing a personal story, mingling with her audience, chatting with guests, or fixing something in the kitchen. Her segments are fun and informative and the pace of this show is just enough but you don't want it to end. In addition, her set is one of the best that I've ever seen, with it's bright colors, multi sets and fantastic stage that follows Rachael where ever she goes. It's really a good show and I hope it is going to be around for a long time. If you haven't caught it yet, but you enjoy this type of program, do yourself a favor and tune in. Your won't regret it.
  • Food Network Star Rachael Ray does a new talk show.

Wow, wow, wow, wow this show is awesome she is so cool and funny and that revolving set wow first ever on a tv series.
    They better not cancel this one. She is so much better than opera.Plus her cool cool set and stuff just make it better. This I know will be on a time a lot of kids also like her. She is great at every thing she does. They need to definitly keep this on and if they don't I will be really mad. All them other show like marth, Maury, Oprah, and that megan lady are'nt that good. rmenmber Everybody needs a little RR in their life .
  • Her perky persona and sense of humor always keep the show light and entertaining.

She has been criticised for her lack of formal culinary training, however it is nice to see someone who may not be a professional, but just enjoys cooking. She is so down-to-earth and real with her audience and fans that her goofy behavior on the set could only add to her likability. What really surprised me the most about her was her age. She acts so youthful and fun that I thought perhaps she was in her early 30s, maybe even younger. Bottom line, she is your girl-next-door with a cooking show. She has the "Bob Ross" effect...she makes you want to cook because it looks so easy.
  • Rachael Ray is absolutely fabulous. She is on a roll with this show. I diffently smell a Daytime Emmy Award for Rach in the future. A

Rachael Ray is so fantastic at hosting a talk show; she makes it look so easy and fun. She is so funny and so quirky that she has the audience laughing so hard that everyone has tears in their eyes even she laughs so much that she is at the point of tears. The best thing about her show is she mixes celebrity guests with real-life people that’s what makes her show so crazy and fun. As they say on her show "Everybody Needs a Little R&R". To sum it up Rachael is just awesome and Rachael is just Rachael.
  • Join cook Rachael Ray for a different twist as she hosts her own 58485934958th show! Watch as she talks about things like pets, celebrities, etc. Very unoriginal.

Awful, awful, awful. This cook does not know anything about the issues of today. All she knows how to do is disasters!! Her voice in the show is obnoxiously loud and the ~*ideas*~ are common sense. The food in the show isn't the least bit satisfying. How is it that people who spend their whole lives trying to help others usually fail (other than Oprah, Dr. Phil, etc) while talentless blobs like RR get a show? Somebody needs to get this women some talent! Bobble heads really can get their own shows. In this rate, any body can get a show!! Worthless, irrelevant talk show ever made.
  • ray ray!

Ray Ray's back!! ahh i loved watching 30 minute meals every day after school, and thought it was a great show, not so much a fan of the food. But now shes back with a TALK show. I think its crazy but awesome. Shes all over the place now, in magazines, with all her cook books, and her several shows. i dont know how she juggles it all, but shes doin great. After having many shows on the Food Network, she can finally move onto another network with a talk show, something she's never done. I think its successful, like she is. keep it up rachel!
  • I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday.

I love this show. I try to make sure that I watch it everyday. I think that this is a really good show. I like to watch stup the Rach. She makes such interesting and yummy looking food. My favorite episode is when she went to Enterprise, Alabama after the tornado hit to give the high their prom. She did a great job and she made the families that lost someone feel better. I also liked it when John Stamos came by and they made the Stamos Burger. I wish that I could go watch it live. Great fantasic show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • encore

i'm lovin every episode of south park. a lot of people find it horrbile and offensive.. and to those people i say... change the friggin channel. its awesome and i cant believe such an amazing show came from a bunch of college students and some paper. I think how some how every season they come up with a completely different situation, without losing the characters. It adds to the show when the episodes are things in the news or tabloids, i just LOVE it. theres never a dull moment, and all the jokes make me laugh. it is by far my favorite cartoon ever!
  • Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show.

This is the most orgiginal talk show out there. Who couldn't like this show? Its original and informative. Not your AVERAGE tv talk show. Rachael is an extremly nice person and you can tell she cares alot for her fans. They don't sit on couches and cry there eyes out everyday. "Rachael Ray" is full of tips and ideas to help make your life easy and enjoyable.
  • Rachel Ray is a great show to watch, not just for people who love to cook, but a novice would feel comfortable watching this show. I feel there is one missing element. I think that more audience involvement would be nicer.

She's a wonderful, dynamic, cooking dynamo! It's great just to watch her to wake we up and get me pumped and started in the mornings, just from her raspy-voiced, energetic cooking as a major bonus is just too much to expect, yet she delivers every morning. I love the guests and the fun they seem to have as well. It's nice to see the "stars" getting in the kitchen and doing a thing or two. The episode with John Stamos, when Mrs Ray told him to stop being a baby because he whined about his suit was hilarious, Love it!
  • She makes a bunch of jokes and has a lot of great guests like Jessica.

Rachel Ray is awesome. She has a great show. She is funny. Rachel Ray is exciting. She is great herself. I love her. Everybody does. I rate this a 10.0 because it is my favorite show. Why can't they have shows like thios all the time. Everybody likes this show. The Rachel Ray show is exciting. Her food is so good. She is a excellent cook. Everybody likes her food. It is delicious. Rachel Ray is very funny. She makes everybody happy. She is very nice to everybody. You could not find a person who doesn't like her in the entire world. Go Rachel Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Actually, her voice needs fine tuning. Has she ever spoken s l o w l y ?

7.3
    Rachel Ray was pretty good when I would catch on of her shows on Food Newtwork. She was knowledgeable, smiling, and always said she went to the Cooking School of her Mother. Her mother taught her well. I lost interest in her pretty quickly when she said she could make a Thanksgiving meal in one hour. Oprah, check it, the queen of chat, decided to give Rachel Ray her own talk show. I couldn't pass that up. I wish my dvd player played in slo mo for she talked so fast I couldn't keep up with what she was trying to say. Unlike Food Network, it's harder to get her recipes. I quickly exited her show. Too much, too quick. Check it: if you can hear fast give it a go.
  • Rachael Ray is not the person everyone thinks...

First I would like to say that I used to love Rachael Ray's shows...all of them! So I went to the talk show website to apply to get audience tickets, and I got them. I was so excited to go. I went to the show that taped on January 8th in NYC. Let me tell you that Rachael Ray is NOT the person you see on TV. In between tapings, Rachael didnt even acknowledge that the audience was there. She didnt look at us, smile, and she kept her back towards us until she started taping. When the cameras were rolling, she was a different person. She smiled, was upbeat, etc. I just want everyone to know the real Rachael Ray and I don't want them to be fooled as I was about the show. Also, the snack of the day was lemon shortbread cookies (yuck) and they were not tasty at all. The taping of the cooking segment was not long at all, and she didn't even help with any of the preparation or the cooking (except when the cameras were on). While the crew was getting everything ready for her, she didn't talk to them, and just kept snacking on the various ingredients. Rachael Ray is not the person we see on any of her shows and everyone should know this! I am very disappointed by this. One more thing...for the rating, I would have put zero, but the website wouldn't allow me to.
  • This is a review of the Rachel Ray show aired on March 25 guest starring Christie Brinkley.

4.1
    I normally try to incorporate watching The Rachel Ray show into my hectic daily schedule. When I realized that Christie Brinkley was going to be a guest on the show, I made sure to set aside time to watch. I have always admired, not only the physical beauty of Christie Brinkley but the graceful way she handled the publicity surrounding her personal life. However, I was very disappointed while listening to her talk to Rachel Ray. She made a direct point to say that she lives in the Hamptons. The way she said it was very condescending to those of us who do not live in a wealthy community like the ones that exist in The Hamptons. But the statement that really made me lose respect for her was when she said, she couldn't believe her son was 12 and had never been to Europe and went on to tell about their trip and all the things they did, like professional cooking lessions. Christie Brinkley has worked very hard for what she has accomplished. I'm sure it's not easy living in the public eye. But, has she lost sight of the fact that most "normal, everyday" people never see Europe or any foreign land. Especially with the economy the way it is today. The average American family is lucky if they can afford gas to take their families on vacation. I hope that she isn't really as arrogant and self absorbed as she came across on the show. Rachel, of course, was her witty, funny, down to earth self. She is why I watch the show anyway.
  • The "I can be famous without knowing how to do anything" club.

1.2
    I was and still am not a big fan of food tv at all. In fact, I only became acquainted with Rachael Ray because my friends were gaga over her. They forced me to watch until I too was pretty taken with this perky little smile-o-matic woman. Soon I was watching her food tv shows all the time.
    Well, I got busy and was not even aware of what her new network show was like. I was with some friends a couple weeks ago and we were channel surfing and I was shocked when they didn't stop to watch 30 minute meals. "Oh, we can't stand that stupid *$(&(#!"
    I was in shock! They went into detail about her new network show. I couldn't believe that it could be as bad as they said. To prove it they set my TiVo for it for a whole week.
    Well, I have to tell you, by the third show they had to hold me to the sofa and pinch my eyes open for me to watch. By the 5th...well it was time for a blindfold and ciggybut.
    Further shock set it when I realized that the BIG O was behind this worthless hour of daily daytime tv. Oprah! I know fame can sometimes go to a celebrity's head, but, it shouldn't make you insane! Speaking of insane, where do they find those audience members? Do they pipe in laughing gas for an hour before they start the cameras? Or are these the remnants of a group lobotomy experiment gone bad?
    Rachael Ray should've stuck to her quick cooking experiments and stayed away from such worthless things as how long do you wear your jeans before you wash them ?! that one alone made me throw up a little.
    Another poster noted that she's "so down to earth". To the contrary, her fascination with complete pretense is not at all endearing. Telling a low-income woman to splurge is beyond reprehensible. What would she have to plurge with?! Nothing but the best to Rachael Ray (not her putrid talkshow). We knew from food tv that she's no phi beta kapa, but come on, she should think before she opens her big stupid mouth. And with all the things going on around us in the world, this show is not even a mild diversion, it's a disgusting display of how bad things in the world are eventually made. Through ignorance and stupidity.
  • not sure if Rachael wants to be a Pariot

Really happy for Rachael that she has done very well for herself. It is really good to see a woman from my area that has really made it so to speak. However I really have a problem with listening to her repeat everything her guest has to say. Also I believe she doesn't have children so tell me how does she get off giving advice regarding children, I'm sorry I don't get it. Really fell she should stick to what she really knows well and let her guest do the rest. She is a very talented person, don't mess with it, if it isn't broke dom't fix it.

• I Don't Know What People See In Her

I am being kind by rating her show "mediocre". I find her phony and too happy. It's unrealistic. She is also a bore, who cooks dumb food. The audience also claps at everything she does.
  • I do not watch cooking shows but this one is FUN & Original!

I wanted to share because I just started watching the show here and there recently and I really like how fun and easy the recipies are. A lot of the things that she makes just seem so easy and tasty and also things you wouldn't normally think of. It is also fun to have breaks in between the cooking to hear what guests have to say & she has a great uplifting mood.

Only thing is, I am wondering why the show isn't presented in HD here in Buffalo, NY? I watch it on the HD channel and it is the only show that does not come through on HD.. hmmm anyways..

It is a fun watch. I do not think I would want to watch it everyday but it is a great show to watch here and there and get some great cooking tips and get in a great mood :)

PS - Some of the negativity is just obvious hate ;)
  • Rachael Ray sucks

I tried to watch Rachael Ray but I just cant. She makes the worst food I have ever seen and o phony. You can tell that the audience is made to clap. And all the money she is making and she is always asking for free things.And why does she repeat everything. That is so annoying.And she dresses like an old woman. She shouldnt lose too much more wait because her face is getting long and drawnwhy does she have the audience clap so much. It is s
  • Rachael Ray some contest

Rachael Ray had a cooking contest Friday January 25th 2013 with Jerry Springer as the judge there were 3 contestants the winner made a dip i went on line to try to get the recipes of the 3 contestants and i saw were others were asking for the recipes for the supper bowl contest there was no comment on how to get the recipes or why would you have a contest and not even show these peoples recipes i guess you have to be one of those food demonstrators like Rachael Ray you know the ones that ask you if you would like to try this new product in the supper market with there little hot plate that is all she knows about cooking that is why she does the 5 min. meal that is all she knows about cooking it not like she has any schooling at it you just need to marry a producer and spread them legs see how far it gets you you can suck your way to the top.
  • Shortest cooking segment for a cooking show-Please Cancel this Show

I really don't like the Rachel ray show! Her voice irritates me, she can not do the show herself, she constantly has Greta on.... Greta is just as nosily voice irritating. Why are you mixing celebrities,fashion and doctors on a cooking show??? Pease cancel this show! I've started watching Hallmark Channel Home and Family while Rachel Ray is on. Check it out, it's really good! It's channel 255 if u are in the pittsburgh Market!
  • talking to much

1.5
    Rachel interrupts her guests especially during cooking segments. She needs to let them complete what they are saying. This morning she had Clinton Kelly, from The Chew, on. He was telling you what ingredients he was using and she would say but you could use this or that instead. What could he do but agree with her. I have noticed she does this with a lot of her guests. I use to like the show but lately I have been changing the channel to other programing in my area.
  • Great cooking show Awful talk show

She has some great recipes but I don't like her as an interviewer. Her guests have to talk faster and faster to say what they want to say before she interrupts them or talks over them. I find I hear more about Rachael during an interview segment than the actual guest!! Please, someone teach her how to conduct an interview properly!!! Its not all about her.
  • Unplugging Rachael Ray

Why does Rachael even bother inviting other chefs on her show? The poor guy on today was so flustered by her he couldn't even get his segment on track. She's pushy, bossy & doesn't allow the guests to do their own recipe. It was very obvious she was irritated by her guest making mention of the fact he was being so rushed. She talks over her guests & rushes to complete anything they try to say. Today's show was a rerun show but when I heard her plug Walmart as being one of the big box stores that carry fresh fish (along with target??) I just had to chime in. I know this is one big family in the media & advertising game but this show is definitely off my morning list!!
  • Obnoxious

Does RR ever listen? She is so rude by talking over her guests, finishing their sentences, repeating everything, etc. She could also use some help with dressing.
  • Rachel Ray's 30 Minute MEals

1.5
    Why is it, on the show, 30 minute meals, Rachel Ray very rarely tastes her food before the show ends? All the other chefs always tastes their food, but she often runs out of time.
  • Laugh a lot

I really love the show especially when Rachel has guest on that make her laugh!
  • Does She Ever Shut Up?

I don't know why she has guests, she talks over everything they say. She thinks she's an expert on everything. No wonder she's always losing her voice. She never shuts up. And, COOK SHOW? She doesn't know how to cook! Hambergers, that's not cooking. She admits she can't bake. She ought to hang it up and enjoy her millions and give someone who really knows how to cook a chance.

As far as her TALK SHOW, IT IS THAT ONLY SHE DOES ALL OF THE TALKING. SHE'S RUDE AND INTERUPS ALL OF HER GUESTS. SHE NEEDS TO PUT A MUZZLE ON TO GIVE HER GUESTS A CHANCE TO FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. SHE REALLY SUCKS! SHE USE TO BE CUTE AND FUN TO WATCH BUT THIS HAS GONE TO HER HEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE, GET RID OF HER.
  • Down right rude

This woman does not deserve to be on TV,today she was cooking some meatball breakfast after she was done all the guests were owwwwing and awwwwwwing the bitch Rachel yelled at her guests

PEOPLE CALM DOWN! This is how you treat your Guests? I would have walked off her show if i was there. I would love to have thrown her in her stupid 20 dollar garbage bowl and into the trash. peice of shit that she is! One more thing i wanted to rate her show a 0 but the site didn't allow it!,,,,, phony bitch
< 1 2