The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (100)

6.8
  • why do you interrupt all your guests

Why do you interrupt all your guests and repeat everything they say when they're trying to talk. That is so rude and annoying to watch you do this on every show. Here's a clue. Take a look at your tapes, and see what everyone is complaining about. NOT A FAN ANYMORE
  • talking

1.5
    stop talking and interrupting your guest my god you're driving me nuts stop talking stop talking stop talking
  • keeps interrupting

I used to like her show. Not anymore. She NEVER EVER lets her guests talk. She keeps interrupting and its so annoying. You are very rude.
  • Interruptions are getting old

I think if youre going to interview people, you should do it respectfully and actually listen to their speak over them. If you just want to do a cooking show talking about do that and not invite anyone on the show.
  • wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong !

Right,right,right,right,right,right, that is just the latest in ANNOYING,rude behavior Rachael Rays show has become honestly cannot understand why producers don't do something about it !!! You're losing viewers Everyday!! I used to be a huge . fan,since way back when she started with 30 minute meals,but, I literally can't sit through a whole episode anymore. I'll tune in to see a certain guest and I don't even know why since I KNOW I will not get to hear a word from them for her constant interrupting, screaming over them and finishing their sentences!! It is SO FRUSTRATING ! It's absolutely out of control and the fact that the network does nothing about it has me completely perplexed !! I personally know people in the double digits who've stopped watching,plus I see more and more of these forums about it, can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet !!! I can't take it anymore,so I am officially done watching. Lately,you can even see the exasperation on some of the guests faces, how do producers NOT see this ????!!!!!!
  • Unplugging Rachael Ray

Why does Rachael even bother inviting other chefs on her show? The poor guy on today was so flustered by her he couldn't even get his segment on track. She's pushy, bossy & doesn't allow the guests to do their own recipe. It was very obvious she was irritated by her guest making mention of the fact he was being so rushed. She talks over her guests & rushes to complete anything they try to say. Today's show was a rerun show but when I heard her plug Walmart as being one of the big box stores that carry fresh fish (along with target??) I just had to chime in. I know this is one big family in the media & advertising game but this show is definitely off my morning list!!
  • Goodbye Rude Rachel Ray! Your INTERRUPTIONS are killing me!

I would like to invite Rachel Ray to sit down and watch her own show WITHOUT saying a word! I would like for her to see how much she cuts off other people as they are talking with her own comments and NEVERending interruptions every 15 seconds or so. I have never seen a host anywhere seem to be so hungry for attention. Rachel Ray, your NAME is already on the show title, you HAVE our attention sweetie. As i have seen by these other comments, I am not the only one who is being driven away due to this problem. It's one thing to have an interactive conversation but that talking over others every 15 seconds is just too much. Once I watched a gentleman guest ignore her and continue to talk when she did this. I actually applauded in my living room! But Rachel kept on doing it and I had to turn the channel. I may tune in every now and then but I will be turning the channel once Rude Rachel" shows up which ought to take about 15 seconds after a guest begins to speak! And by the way, what's with the off-color stuff that I never remember from the old days? When did this start? So every time someone says "balls" we're going to her her comment on this and then giggle like a teenager? Seriously?

• She who interrupts......

2.5
    First let me start by saying, I liked her cooking shows, and like Rachael when she is in her element (the kitchen). However, when you put her on a show where she interviews celebrities' or does ANYTHING besides cooking it is the WORST. It is awkward, rude, annoying and certainly not cute to constantly interrupt the guests and talk about yourself, again and again and againnnn.

I signed up just to type this comment, I had to get this off my chest and wanted to share a fun game. Very simple. Just have some friends over, and drink every time Rachael Ray interrupts a guest or audience member! Its great fun! And trust me.... You all will be drunk within the first twenty minutes!
  • Obnoxious

Does RR ever listen? She is so rude by talking over her guests, finishing their sentences, repeating everything, etc. She could also use some help with dressing.
  • Interrupts her guests while they are talking!!

She interrupts her guests while they are talking! Drives me crazy and gets on my nerves. Going to stop watching. SHE cant keep her mouth shut!

• Rachael Ray: the Queen of Interruptions & Bad Manners

Rachael - just SHUT UP when your guests are talking! There! I'm being just as rude as you..

I just channel surfed and happened to catch you interrupting Tori Spelling as Tori was trying - I repeat, TRYING, to show how to make some Christmas crafts.

It was so annoying, I just shut the tv off.
  • Please JUST COOK!!!

This show has gotten sooooo off the mark, I can't watch anymore. RR, a reasonably good cook cannot stop talking long enough to turn a microwave on!! She interrupts EVERY GUEST, no matter what the topic, this authority on everything just wants to hear herself talk! I have often tuned in to hear how a "celebrity chef" prepares a meal, only to hear her take over and "talk over" every segment. I learned zero from the guest; my time was wasted; and I watched a rude interview in action. Enough is enough! Pull the plug on this show!! RR, stick to cooking in your personal line of cookware. I am no longer a fan!
  • Stop it its Rude

Love the show Rachael, but I cannot handle it. Your have people on your show, who have their own show. I tell my kids stop interrupting while others speak. If you love to hear your voice then have no guest. STOP, it is most annoying. Most are Iron Chefs and you tell them how. Sometime you even ask a question and then you answer. Watch your show. you are just plain annoying. Maybe it will open your own eyes.
  • SHE DOESN'T STOP TALKING OVER PEOPLE!!

How RUDE - I like her cooking and ideas she has, HATE the fact she has great guests on the show and talks over them!!! I want to hear what THEY have to say!!

Someone has to coach this lady! Don't producers/writers see it? Is she that spoilt and arrogant that she won't listen?? Good Grief - like one reviewer said, I have never shouted SHUT up to my tv before i started watching her.

I specifically as well signed up for this site just to voice my opinion about it as well.

/rant off
  • Rachel, Rachel, Rachel......

Please, Please, Please,,,,,,stop interrupting your guest when they talk on your show. It is sooooo annoying!

• talking to much

1.5
    Rachel interrupts her guests especially during cooking segments. She needs to let them complete what they are saying. This morning she had Clinton Kelly, from The Chew, on. He was telling you what ingredients he was using and she would say but you could use this or that instead. What could he do but agree with her. I have noticed she does this with a lot of her guests. I use to like the show but lately I have been changing the channel to other programing in my area.
  • I'm begging you - STOP INTERUPPTING

Worst interviewer ever. Talks over everyone and her voice is so straining, it's uncomfortable to listen to. I have limited tv channels and my nbc station replaced kathy and hoda with rachael ray at the 10 am timeslot forcing me to watch this horrible show. I have never yelled "SHUT UP" at my tv until I watched this show. She is absolutely disrespectful to her guests by talking over them, which she does CONSTANTLY. She relates every comment a guest has on how "she does that too" and "oh, I love using that too". I am begging for this show to be cancelled.

Stick to what you know Rachael and just make meals, leave the interviewing to people who actually understand the show is not about them but about your guest.
  • Rachel Shhhhhhh when you have cooking guests on...

Rachel I hope you get this comment .PLEASE listen when you have your wonderful COOKING GUESTS ON... please stop talking and stop repeating everything they say - you have them on as guests to tell about their recipes and procedures so let them love it when Sonny is on your show but you never allow her to say anything because you are talking all the time... perhaps you and or (your producers can sit with you) and look at ALL the play backs of your RACHEL RAY shows, and see just how RUDE it is that you talk the whole time when you guests are trying to speak and cook. It is on ALL OF YOUR GUEST COOKING SHOWS. PLEASE STOP INTERUPPTING and answering your own questions when you talk to them- TAKE A BREATH AND RELAX they are excellent chefs that is why you have them on your show, so please Shhhhhhh let them speak- or your going to lose your show and your audience-
  • Does She Ever Shut Up?

I don't know why she has guests, she talks over everything they say. She thinks she's an expert on everything. No wonder she's always losing her voice. She never shuts up. And, COOK SHOW? She doesn't know how to cook! Hambergers, that's not cooking. She admits she can't bake. She ought to hang it up and enjoy her millions and give someone who really knows how to cook a chance.

As far as her TALK SHOW, IT IS THAT ONLY SHE DOES ALL OF THE TALKING. SHE'S RUDE AND INTERUPS ALL OF HER GUESTS. SHE NEEDS TO PUT A MUZZLE ON TO GIVE HER GUESTS A CHANCE TO FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. SHE REALLY SUCKS! SHE USE TO BE CUTE AND FUN TO WATCH BUT THIS HAS GONE TO HER HEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE, GET RID OF HER.
  • Love/Hate

I love the concept of the show; however, I hate that the same old guests are constantly there, saying the same old things with a different twist. Yes, I'm tired of Buddy, Greta and Sonny. Aren't there any other people who are qualified to be guests? Just because they're Rachael's personal friends, doesn't mean the viewers love them as much as she does.

And, yes, as much as I like Rachael, she needs to shut up and let her guests talk! OMG, I can hardly watch anymore because she constantly finishes their sentences or gives her opinion before they are finished talking. ONE PERSON AT A TIME, PLEASE!
  • Interupting guests

4.5
    I think it's rude how she is always interrupting her guests with stories about herself. I want to hear what the guests have to say, not about her life. JS
  • Rude Rachael and her interruptions

I have noticed for many years that Rachael constantly interrupts her guests. While she monitors one of her guests cooking a recipe, she constantly interrupts and cuts them off, acting like a "KNOW IT ALL". There are times that I would like to hear what her guests have to say, but they can't even finish a sentence while Rachael opens her big mouth. She is totally rude. It's hard to believe that her producers have not taken care of this problem. Also, she brags and incessantly mentions her mother and her heritage.
  • Replace Rachael

This would be a good show if you replace loud- mouth, look at me, talking over guests Rachael. I don't understand anyone wanting to be a guest on her show. I'm waiting for someone to put their hand over her big mouth. I don't understand the producers allowing her obnoxious behavior.
  • Can You Hear Me Now????

1.5
    I also can't sit thru a whole show. She is so noisy and overtakes her guests. On top of that, the whole time Tom Bergeron was answering questions, there were loud, irritating drums beating and Rachel commenting. Tom was almost screaming to be was that me screaming. How can this not change when so people say the same thing????
  • cancel please

Rachel is annoying always talks over her guest for Emmy's who are they kidding the reason why? There is not that many show's during the TAKE HER OFF!
  • Big Mouth

The most inconsiderate and rudest thing you can do is interrupt and talk over someone. For this Rachel is the queen. So disgusting and impolite. Used to watch, not any more. :-(
  • Stop Interrupting!!!

Why does Rachel Ray interrupt all her guests? It is so annoying that I can't stand it. It is always about her!!! I want to get recipes and she talks over her guests so much, that sometimes I miss it. Very annoying, why doesn't someone tell her to shut her mouth?
  • No more disrespect, Rachel!

I totally agree with all the reviewers who say they are tired of Rachel's interrupting. She interrupts EVERYBODY, Including the President!!!! How disrespectful!! Rachel, let people have their say/ You invite them to your show for a reason and I'm pretty sure they would like to be able to carry on a conversation without you interrupting them constantly. Give it a try, you'll have more viewers in you're more respectful of your guests AND your viewers.

It would be nice to know if Rachel actually reads these reviews, probably not since she is still interrupting!
  • Shut Her Up!!

1.5
    First off I created this account this morning,after watching the "poop" segement. The Dr. Who is an expert in poop for lack of a better word could not say anything with out being interrupted,why would you deprive your viewers of the important information he was giving,just so you could run your have guests if you are going to constantly over talk and interrupt them??? I never watched RR before she came to ABC,and now I know why,she is so rude and loud all the time,how insulting to her again will watch her and her rude behavior all week she has done nothing but overshadow her ABC will find a new show to follow GMA,because RR just ruins my mornings!!
  • Great cooking show Awful talk show

She has some great recipes but I don't like her as an interviewer. Her guests have to talk faster and faster to say what they want to say before she interrupts them or talks over them. I find I hear more about Rachael during an interview segment than the actual guest!! Please, someone teach her how to conduct an interview properly!!! Its not all about her.
< 1 2 3 4