The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

SrRui

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (202)

5.8
  • We don't need a Translator

I thought it must be me. I hardly watch Rachael anymore, because of her constant jabbering when her guest is trying to speak! It IS annoying and I'm surprised anyone will come to be a guest. The only person to show irritation, was Flay. He pretty much walked over her, so he could talk!

Whenever someone has a story, she feels the need to jump in with her own 'one-up' tale!

Anyhow, I can see by the comments, that it is not just me. Thanks for posting!
  • General

She needs to let her guests talk. She constantly interrupts them and they can not finish a sentence. Very annoying
  • general comments

OMG!!! All these comments are HILARIOUS!!!! Laughing at the "right,right, right" and "sure,sure. Also on this episode she consistently interrupted Emeril. He could barely finish a sentence without being cut of I agree, Rachel needs to be on a makeover segment. Get something new other than a black blazer, jeans and ugly black boots/runners. How about wearing hair in a ponytail or off the face when cooking? Aren't cooks/chefs supposed to wear hats or have their hair back etc? How about some nice dresses and heels or something colourful? Yes I agree Rachel does interrupt her guests and then proceeds to tell us an example of her husband in that situation etc.

Why can't the wardrobe and hair people be adventurouse and use clips and elastic bands with her hair and put something else on her other than jeans etc And.. she says she goes to the gym? obviously just for exercise purposes and not for actual weight loss.
  • Enough!

Like so many others, I wish Rachael would shut up- enough already! She admits that she is a cook, not a chef, yet can't let the professionals finish a thought- she has to jump in to prove she knows it all. Same if the guest is a doctor, beauty expert, actor, -whatever- she knows it all! Why even have any guests? She must have some fans, since the show is in its 10th season. Given that, doesn't she think they have heard her stories often enough? Like how to score meat to make the perfect burger, shaving garlic Pauley thin, living in the Adirondacks, slathering something delicious all over her arm & eating it, she & John got married in Italy, he's a lawyer, musician & a mixologist, her mama is a little Sicilian woman, she was an ice cream girl- right, right, right- sure, sure, sure!!! Enough! The show needs to be done! I saw a repeat the other day with her girlfriend G doing a few hairdos- don't know which of them says "literally" more- so annoying! And I agree that her hair needs to be pulled off her face. Her best hairstyle was on 30 Minute Meals when she had it layered/feathered & about chin/mid-neck length.
  • Dear Fox 4 and RR producers

The ability to participate in conversation, where each individual is given the time and courtesy to participate is a learned behavior. You can teach it to yourself with just a smidgeon of self awareness and self control. The person who is unable to achieve this behavior SHOULD NOT be a show host!!! It's painful and aggravating to watch. You appear lacking in self esteem and confidence as if every person is a threat to you. The louder and more vocal you become while your guest is attempting to talk RR with that purposeful scratchy, squeaky laugh has become more than I can take. I actually wanted to watch the episode where your guest was making mac n cheese variations. I felt so frustrated for him and all the guests that are paraded thru your show so that you can talk over them and beat them to death with your insatiable need to be the center of the world, know all, be all... I just can't watch your show anymore. I'm over and out!!!
  • Loud Mouth

2.5
    I have never seen anyone talk over their guests like Rachel. She asks a question, then when the person tries to answer her - Rachel starts talking over them. Her show is full of "I" "Me" and "My". Why doesn't someone do something? I have stopped watching her - that is one of my major pet peeves.
  • PLEASE SHUT UP RR

Just like the comment from February 2016, I joined just to be able to comment, also. OMG Rachael Ray, please STFU. I also wonder if RR or her producers read any comments about her program. If so, why don't they do something, like tell her to STFU when guests are speaking. I would watch to see certain guests, however, you never get to hear what they have to say. I wonder why they keep coming back for return visits. Anyway, she is rude to her guests and she is annoying. Once again, she needs to STFU.
  • Shut Up!!!

Why do you keep interrupting your guests? You are so annoying. Let them talk. We don't need you finishing their sentences. Every time I watch the show I roll my eyes and comment on how annoying you are. I enjoy your guests but I can't stand you. Why can't you just let people speak?
  • WOW how annoying is RR

How annoying is RR! Never will I attempt to watch this show again. She is rude arrogant and just unpleasant. Please get this lady some help she needs a reality check. I feel the same as all of the other comments so I am not going to repeat them. Worst show on TV!!
  • Deleted 20 shows I was behind on Rachael Ray can't handle watching her,show

Can't stand hearing same old stories over and over. Please allow your guests a chance to speak. I know you think you are smarter than the rest of us but you are not. Your stories are boring and were not even exciting from the start but yet you continue to say the same old lines over and over.

You always use the Big L letter on your forehead, and I felt sorry for someone who felt they needed to do that. But now I think your hand needs to be permanently stuck proving you are a loser. After 10 years can

you not think of some new things to say? Keep the material new and are so boring. You appear to be so insecure with your self so it comes out in rudeness. What is wrong with an adult that claims they don't look down in the shower? Please, please get help for your self. You drink too much and are very self involved.

Don't tell me I don't like anchovies and that I am wrong. Who do you think you are telling me I like something. Don't tell me not to lean the dirt off of my mushrooms and a little dirt won't hurt me. Has she never heard of food poisoning? I often wonder how many people she has made sick due to this. Pleas cancel this show, I won't be having any thing to do with any show she appears in. I am not alone most everyone I know feels the same way.

As far as her cooking goes I can put a potato chip on a hamburger and call it a new creation too. She make sway too many burgers and hot dogs and thinks she is so creative. Well is is not creative or even a good cook. Any person can portion 4 burgers without her bragging about scoring them first. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell that the portions are not equal.

• Losing interest in Rachel!!

I have noticed when I do she is now "Yelling" back to the kitchen staff to bring out her ingredience or has a gal toast her bread for her and bring it out! I guess she is showing her "Diva Side" if that is what you want to call it...
  • The Food Network Rachael was much better!! Where did that person go??

The only thing I can say is that fame changes people in many ways. For RR it has not been a good change. She is rude to her guests by not allowing them to finish their thoughts or sentences. Recently Chef Curtis Stone seemed exasperated by the constant interruptions. Chef Stone showed manners by smiling when she finished his sentences but it was obvious he was annoyed. Even when she has doctors on her show, she over talks them to try to prove to her audience that she is just as smart as they are. Epic fail!! She is not that intelligent. I used to watch RR because she had some interesting guests. But she has to prove that she is the boss by over talking then and finishing their sentences. I can no longer watch her show. Where did the cute, perky 30 Min Meals girl go??

She definitely needs a new stylist. The outfits she wears are just not made for her body type which is short and not stick thin. They make her look chubby and even shorter. Her stylist should try to elongate her short body type and slenderize her figure. She looks sloppy, shorter, and chubby in most of her outfits. Another epic fail!!

As for her recipes, they have become extremely long with many steps and ingredients, and expensive to make. She talks about healthy eating and cooking, but most of her recipes are loaded with fat, carbs, and calories. 10 years is a long enough run. Please cancel this show!!
  • what is she wearing!!!!

Does she have a stylist?? If so fire her!! Worse dressed person ever--it's almost embarrassing--yesterday's

catsuit was a joke. Her hair and makeup is so bad and she MUST get rid of that black blazer!
  • Wow, literally.

Please stop overusing this word! and talking, interrupting, talking, interrupting. An hour show is too much for Rachel. I have pretty much stopped watching.
  • Ughhhh

I completely agree with all of you saying she's loud, talks over her guests, and is just plain rude. Another really infuriating thing she does is REPEAT THE SAME "TIPS" AND STORIES ALL THE TIME. We all know you burn your bread and have someone else to toast them. We know basil hates the cold. We know your mother is sicilian. We know your husband is a "mixologist" I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm so done with her and her show.
  • Rachael ray

2.5
    Not only does she interrupt, but she cooks her guests recipe for them, while rudely talking over them without halter. I knew I would find similar reviews if I checked online. I bet her producers tell her she needs to shut up all the time. Being closed minded, and thinking you are better than everyone shows, and is an ugly trait to have. Not to mention she is getting fat! In one episode, she had a little girl from another chef show as a guest, and you could see the jealousy and hatred all over her face. Cancel the show! Even her voice just gets under my skin!
  • Change the Channel

I love Rachael Ray.

So to those that must criticize, simply change the channel.

• Literally Rachael

I agree with everyone on the interrupting and finishing everyone's sentences but I also get annoyed with her constant use of "Literally". I used like watching this show but have just gotten tired of her constant rudeness. I'm going to stick with The Chew.
  • Shut up already Rachael

I wish Rachael Ray would allow her guest to speak and stop interrupting them, finishing their sentences, etc. It is so annoying I had to google it to see if other people comment on it. It is HER show, no doubt about what is the point of having guest on the show if you know everything and only talk over them while they are guest? Rachael, you need to learn some manners!! Lots of good cooking shows out there. It isn't all about you Rachael. by the way, we know by now how much you like wine, enough already!!
  • BRING IN CARLA HALL AND CLINTON KELLY! EVOO,PAULIE GARLIC,SHE CAN'T BAKE ETC.

I like her recipes and her hearts in the right place,but if she repeats that Paulie garlic story again, I'm done. She should just be a guest and do her cooking portion and let someone else host the show. Emeril is also annoying. They should bring in someone fresh,without a loud, pushy personality like Carla Hall .She seems like a very nice person. The Chew would survive because it's great. I think Carla and Clinton would make a good team.
  • loud and annoying

4.5
    I lower the sound on she know she's louder than her guests? stop repeating stories and cooking people watch think we can remember simple reprating her personal interrupt segment time runs out and guest has not finished with info i'd really wanted to hear.
  • talking.

I LOVE Rachael Ray. I really do. BUT someone needs to tell her to let her guests speak. I know it's a talk show but it should be about the guest. It's painful to watch sometimes. They literally can't get through A sentence without her interrupting. It's much worse in cooking segments. She REALLY takes over then. She doesn't allow them to cook. And these are people like Bobby Flay and Emeril. I think they can handle a TV segment without her interrupting.

She says she never watches herself. SHE SHOULD!!!!
  • Ignorant Blowhard

I cringe any time I see her face on TV and quickly change channels. Very few daytime talk shows are worth watching, and her's is top on that list. It's pure garbage.
  • you are just a wonderful lady

Rachael you are a wonderful lady watch you everyday. the wedding in 1 week wonderful just love you & you are in our family thanks
  • RACHAEL PLEASE STFU

Why would anyone want to be a guest on her show? She doesn't let you get a word in edgewise! I wish she would PLEASE stop talking about her dog, her house in the Adirondacks and her annoying scarf wearing husband! She relates every damn thing a guest says to something in her life she wants to talk about. We don't care!! We want to hear what the guests have to say. STFU RACHAEL
  • Waste of a day

I was a bit skeptical about attending a taping because of some bad reviews but I said ah what the heck... The only entertaining part of the taping was Joey. He is absolutely hilarious and adorable!!!! Rachael seems a bit "stuck up", she had very minimal interaction with her audience and no sense of appreciation for her fans! And she is very rude!!!, constantly speaking over her guests, they can't even finish their sentences without here interrupting.. The studio is cold by the way.. Not interested in going again
  • Too Many Interruptions .

When they say, " Rachel Rey Show", they mean it ! ! she gives no one a chance to say anything ! ! !

even AFTER asking them to explain something. WOW ! ! ! ! Almost bordering on being impolite.
  • Something has gone wrong with Rachael

I am looking for something else to substitute watching the Rachael Ray show. Today, she has Clinton Kelley on and the guy can't get a word in edgewise. She finishes his sentences, takes pans out of his hand and always has to impart her personal experience with whatever subject is talked about. Why do people keep coming on this show. I once worked with a guy who did the same thing and I finally just UP!
  • No Guest

I orig loved the show.. I think she'd do so much better if no guest, no interviewing.. Just cook..
  • shaking like an alcoholic

It worries me that her hands have started to shake pretty bad in the last couple of seasons now. I can only assume it is from alcohol. I do notice that it appears drinking is a big part of her life on and off the show, maybe she needs a break and a vacation in a rehab facility. If it isn't an alcohol shake, I sure hope it isn't something medical. I wish it wasn't so very hard to watch the show these days. I have to flip channels back and forth just to get to the recipe part, that's all I can handle. I don't like to bash I'de just like to see her get better.