The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

SrRui

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (197)

5.9
  • Shut Up!!!

Why do you keep interrupting your guests? You are so annoying. Let them talk. We don't need you finishing their sentences. Every time I watch the show I roll my eyes and comment on how annoying you are. I enjoy your guests but I can't stand you. Why can't you just let people speak?
  • WOW how annoying is RR

How annoying is RR! Never will I attempt to watch this show again. She is rude arrogant and just unpleasant. Please get this lady some help she needs a reality check. I feel the same as all of the other comments so I am not going to repeat them. Worst show on TV!!
  • Deleted 20 shows I was behind on Rachael Ray can't handle watching her,show

Can't stand hearing same old stories over and over. Please allow your guests a chance to speak. I know you think you are smarter than the rest of us but you are not. Your stories are boring and were not even exciting from the start but yet you continue to say the same old lines over and over.

You always use the Big L letter on your forehead, and I felt sorry for someone who felt they needed to do that. But now I think your hand needs to be permanently stuck proving you are a loser. After 10 years can

you not think of some new things to say? Keep the material new and are so boring. You appear to be so insecure with your self so it comes out in rudeness. What is wrong with an adult that claims they don't look down in the shower? Please, please get help for your self. You drink too much and are very self involved.

Don't tell me I don't like anchovies and that I am wrong. Who do you think you are telling me I like something. Don't tell me not to lean the dirt off of my mushrooms and a little dirt won't hurt me. Has she never heard of food poisoning? I often wonder how many people she has made sick due to this. Pleas cancel this show, I won't be having any thing to do with any show she appears in. I am not alone most everyone I know feels the same way.

As far as her cooking goes I can put a potato chip on a hamburger and call it a new creation too. She make sway too many burgers and hot dogs and thinks she is so creative. Well is is not creative or even a good cook. Any person can portion 4 burgers without her bragging about scoring them first. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell that the portions are not equal.

• Losing interest in Rachel!!

I have noticed when I do she is now "Yelling" back to the kitchen staff to bring out her ingredience or has a gal toast her bread for her and bring it out! I guess she is showing her "Diva Side" if that is what you want to call it...
  • The Food Network Rachael was much better!! Where did that person go??

The only thing I can say is that fame changes people in many ways. For RR it has not been a good change. She is rude to her guests by not allowing them to finish their thoughts or sentences. Recently Chef Curtis Stone seemed exasperated by the constant interruptions. Chef Stone showed manners by smiling when she finished his sentences but it was obvious he was annoyed. Even when she has doctors on her show, she over talks them to try to prove to her audience that she is just as smart as they are. Epic fail!! She is not that intelligent. I used to watch RR because she had some interesting guests. But she has to prove that she is the boss by over talking then and finishing their sentences. I can no longer watch her show. Where did the cute, perky 30 Min Meals girl go??

She definitely needs a new stylist. The outfits she wears are just not made for her body type which is short and not stick thin. They make her look chubby and even shorter. Her stylist should try to elongate her short body type and slenderize her figure. She looks sloppy, shorter, and chubby in most of her outfits. Another epic fail!!

As for her recipes, they have become extremely long with many steps and ingredients, and expensive to make. She talks about healthy eating and cooking, but most of her recipes are loaded with fat, carbs, and calories. 10 years is a long enough run. Please cancel this show!!
  • what is she wearing!!!!

Does she have a stylist?? If so fire her!! Worse dressed person ever--it's almost embarrassing--yesterday's

catsuit was a joke. Her hair and makeup is so bad and she MUST get rid of that black blazer!
  • Wow, literally.

Please stop overusing this word! and talking, interrupting, talking, interrupting. An hour show is too much for Rachel. I have pretty much stopped watching.
  • Ughhhh

I completely agree with all of you saying she's loud, talks over her guests, and is just plain rude. Another really infuriating thing she does is REPEAT THE SAME "TIPS" AND STORIES ALL THE TIME. We all know you burn your bread and have someone else to toast them. We know basil hates the cold. We know your mother is sicilian. We know your husband is a "mixologist" I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm so done with her and her show.
  • Rachael ray

2.5
    Not only does she interrupt, but she cooks her guests recipe for them, while rudely talking over them without halter. I knew I would find similar reviews if I checked online. I bet her producers tell her she needs to shut up all the time. Being closed minded, and thinking you are better than everyone shows, and is an ugly trait to have. Not to mention she is getting fat! In one episode, she had a little girl from another chef show as a guest, and you could see the jealousy and hatred all over her face. Cancel the show! Even her voice just gets under my skin!
  • Change the Channel

I love Rachael Ray.

So to those that must criticize, simply change the channel.

• Literally Rachael

I agree with everyone on the interrupting and finishing everyone's sentences but I also get annoyed with her constant use of "Literally". I used like watching this show but have just gotten tired of her constant rudeness. I'm going to stick with The Chew.
  • Enough!

Like so many others, I wish Rachael would shut up- enough already! She admits that she is a cook, not a chef, yet can't let the professionals finish a thought- she has to jump in to prove she knows it all. Same if the guest is a doctor, beauty expert, actor, -whatever- she knows it all! Why even have any guests? She must have some fans, since the show is in its 10th season. Given that, doesn't she think they have heard her stories often enough? Like how to score meat to make the perfect burger, shaving garlic Pauley thin, living in the Adirondacks, slathering something delicious all over her arm & eating it, she & John got married in Italy, he's a lawyer, musician & a mixologist, her mama is a little Sicilian woman, she was an ice cream girl- right, right, right- sure, sure, sure!!! Enough! The show needs to be done!
  • Shut up already Rachael

I wish Rachael Ray would allow her guest to speak and stop interrupting them, finishing their sentences, etc. It is so annoying I had to google it to see if other people comment on it. It is HER show, no doubt about what is the point of having guest on the show if you know everything and only talk over them while they are guest? Rachael, you need to learn some manners!! Lots of good cooking shows out there. It isn't all about you Rachael. by the way, we know by now how much you like wine, enough already!!
  • BRING IN CARLA HALL AND CLINTON KELLY! EVOO,PAULIE GARLIC,SHE CAN'T BAKE ETC.

I like her recipes and her hearts in the right place,but if she repeats that Paulie garlic story again, I'm done. She should just be a guest and do her cooking portion and let someone else host the show. Emeril is also annoying. They should bring in someone fresh,without a loud, pushy personality like Carla Hall .She seems like a very nice person. The Chew would survive because it's great. I think Carla and Clinton would make a good team.
  • loud and annoying

4.5
    I lower the sound on she know she's louder than her guests? stop repeating stories and cooking people watch think we can remember simple reprating her personal interrupt segment time runs out and guest has not finished with info i'd really wanted to hear.
  • talking.

I LOVE Rachael Ray. I really do. BUT someone needs to tell her to let her guests speak. I know it's a talk show but it should be about the guest. It's painful to watch sometimes. They literally can't get through A sentence without her interrupting. It's much worse in cooking segments. She REALLY takes over then. She doesn't allow them to cook. And these are people like Bobby Flay and Emeril. I think they can handle a TV segment without her interrupting.

She says she never watches herself. SHE SHOULD!!!!
  • Ignorant Blowhard

I cringe any time I see her face on TV and quickly change channels. Very few daytime talk shows are worth watching, and her's is top on that list. It's pure garbage.
  • you are just a wonderful lady

Rachael you are a wonderful lady watch you everyday. the wedding in 1 week wonderful just love you & you are in our family thanks
  • RACHAEL PLEASE STFU

Why would anyone want to be a guest on her show? She doesn't let you get a word in edgewise! I wish she would PLEASE stop talking about her dog, her house in the Adirondacks and her annoying scarf wearing husband! She relates every damn thing a guest says to something in her life she wants to talk about. We don't care!! We want to hear what the guests have to say. STFU RACHAEL
  • Waste of a day

I was a bit skeptical about attending a taping because of some bad reviews but I said ah what the heck... The only entertaining part of the taping was Joey. He is absolutely hilarious and adorable!!!! Rachael seems a bit "stuck up", she had very minimal interaction with her audience and no sense of appreciation for her fans! And she is very rude!!!, constantly speaking over her guests, they can't even finish their sentences without here interrupting.. The studio is cold by the way.. Not interested in going again
  • Too Many Interruptions .

When they say, " Rachel Rey Show", they mean it ! ! she gives no one a chance to say anything ! ! !

even AFTER asking them to explain something. WOW ! ! ! ! Almost bordering on being impolite.
  • Something has gone wrong with Rachael

I am looking for something else to substitute watching the Rachael Ray show. Today, she has Clinton Kelley on and the guy can't get a word in edgewise. She finishes his sentences, takes pans out of his hand and always has to impart her personal experience with whatever subject is talked about. Why do people keep coming on this show. I once worked with a guy who did the same thing and I finally just UP!
  • No Guest

I orig loved the show.. I think she'd do so much better if no guest, no interviewing.. Just cook..
  • shaking like an alcoholic

It worries me that her hands have started to shake pretty bad in the last couple of seasons now. I can only assume it is from alcohol. I do notice that it appears drinking is a big part of her life on and off the show, maybe she needs a break and a vacation in a rehab facility. If it isn't an alcohol shake, I sure hope it isn't something medical. I wish it wasn't so very hard to watch the show these days. I have to flip channels back and forth just to get to the recipe part, that's all I can handle. I don't like to bash I'de just like to see her get better.
  • Stop Cross Talking!!

I can not watch this show a minute longer!! Rachael can't keep her mouth shut long enough for anyone else on the show to get two sentences out. It's so painful to watch her constantly talking over her guest, she never lets them talk without interrupting, and you can see the frustration on the guests' faces. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch, and I can only imagine how the guests must be feeling. Why even bother having guest on the show if Rachael is going to talk the whole time any ways! I'd actually like to hear what the guests have to say, but over and over again, she never give's them time to speak. And one last thing, "day drinking" or "morning drinking" is called an alcoholic. The Rachael Ray Show should be more thoughtful to their audience when they portray that drinking alcoholic beverages during the day is okay. For some people it's not okay.
  • PLEASE HELP HER!

Does she not have a producer or anyone who reads her reviews! She needs a listening/communication coach. She is absolutely so rude to her guests - I am so surprised anyone agrees to go on her show. She talks over them - she DOES NOT listen to anything her guests say - she is just waiting for them to stop talking (barely) so she can start talking again. And she was rude to Buddy today and embarrassed him on national TV! Amazing.........
  • Stop talking over your guests,

I understand it's your show but talking over your guests is rude. I have missed so much of what your guests are saying because you love the sound of your own voice. I will no longer be watching your show. I wonder if she is aware that she is losing fans?
  • Why is this show still on??

1.5
    I know it couldn't just be I am home I watch the Chew and her show cannot stand only is her shrilly, loud voice beyond annoying, she constantly interrupts her guests and finishes their sentences and talks over is a class act and he almost pulled it the obnoxious, narcissus just wouldn't allow it. Why does she have any guests? I am embarrassed for them. She always has to have the last of her recipes are just doesn't get I don't understand why this show is still would rather watch Pinky and The Brain!

• Pull the show already!

I signed up just to give my two cents about this show...... I've watched it during my lunch hour at work, not the entire show cause I could only take so much. How many times does she have to mention that she is Italian? you could build a drinking game around it. Her voice is annoying like nails down a chalk board. I agree she is rude and some of her comments you have to roll your eyes. I could go on and on but I don't have the time.
  • Rachael Ray Gives Me a Headache

Honestly, I signed up just to comment about RR's show. I've tried watching her the past couple of weeks, but always end up turning her show off. This morning I was looking forward to seeing Emeril because I've always been a fan. But, with her constant yelling over not just Emeril, but the guests before him, as well, I couldn't take it. As soon as Emeril's part was over with I turned the tv off because her annoyance truly gave me a whopping headache! Rachael Ray, it would serve you well to respect the guests who have taken their time to come on your show. Let them finish a dang sentence without your loud interruptions, or don't have guests on at all! What's the point? And for heaven sake, use your inside voice! BAM