The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

thefanof

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (57)

7.4
  • Interruptions are getting old

I think if youre going to interview people, you should do it respectfully and actually listen to their speak over them. If you just want to do a cooking show talking about do that and not invite anyone on the show.
  • Love u rachael, dont listen to haters! your awesome!!

shut up haters, don't watch then! shes the best and I love the show!
  • I'm begging you - STOP INTERUPPTING

Worst interviewer ever. Talks over everyone and her voice is so straining, it's uncomfortable to listen to. I have limited tv channels and my nbc station replaced kathy and hoda with rachael ray at the 10 am timeslot forcing me to watch this horrible show. I have never yelled "SHUT UP" at my tv until I watched this show. She is absolutely disrespectful to her guests by talking over them, which she does CONSTANTLY. She relates every comment a guest has on how "she does that too" and "oh, I love using that too". I am begging for this show to be cancelled.

Stick to what you know Rachael and just make meals, leave the interviewing to people who actually understand the show is not about them but about your guest.
  • Rachel, Rachel, Rachel......

Please, Please, Please,,,,,,stop interrupting your guest when they talk on your show. It is sooooo annoying!

• Interupting guests

4.5
    I think it's rude how she is always interrupting her guests with stories about herself. I want to hear what the guests have to say, not about her life. JS
  • Love/Hate

I love the concept of the show; however, I hate that the same old guests are constantly there, saying the same old things with a different twist. Yes, I'm tired of Buddy, Greta and Sonny. Aren't there any other people who are qualified to be guests? Just because they're Rachael's personal friends, doesn't mean the viewers love them as much as she does.

And, yes, as much as I like Rachael, she needs to shut up and let her guests talk! OMG, I can hardly watch anymore because she constantly finishes their sentences or gives her opinion before they are finished talking. ONE PERSON AT A TIME, PLEASE!
  • forgotten seniors

I love your show and would like to suggest ie Clinton Kelly choosing swim suit episode today that he be realistic and help senior ladies with weight and sagging issues how to chose bathing suits. We are shrinking violets with many issues and younger models for various designers are used but never SENIORS . I think its wonderful the topic varieties on your shows but 99% of the time Nana's and there needs and help are never included . I try never to miss watching and hope you will start to incorporate more SENIOR viewer needs
  • Ray no more!

I'VE been watching Rachael since she started on Food Tv, but I'm getting annoyed because she's so loud and talks over EVERYONE, then how she gushes over everyone to the point where I want to throw up! You'd think Michelle Obama was THE be all end all in the turned into a waterfall, her shilling for Obamacare, STAY OUT OF POLITICS, to spread that damn propaganda in a place it doesn't to carry on about the school lunch program of really obserd, when that food is disgusting, kids won't eat it, portions so small, and when she cooks things not allowed on school ARE NOT .....

I HAD ALREADY STOPPED WATCHING HER SHOW, after I watched that disgusting, show with Jane kissed that traitors ass and acted like she was a wonderful humane person, when in reality she was responsible for many deaths of our soldiers during Vietnam, by posing with the N. Vietnamese,

and blaming our men and our country for unheard of atrocities. She should be serving time in Jail for BYE RACHAEL RAY!!!!
  • cancel please

Rachel is annoying always talks over her guest for Emmy's who are they kidding the reason why? There is not that many show's during the TAKE HER OFF!
  • why do you need to have a *** on ?

Why promote a ***?

I once loved your show.. not anymore..
  • Socialist cook nazi

I will never buy your merchandise again. How dare support Obama care and talk about your poor relatives who can't afford insurance. Your making millions and you can't buy insurance for your family but you expect me too pay for it with my taxes on an income of 40000? A yeAr. Kiss off Rachel Ray your show is history in my book
  • You Won't Miss me

I am so disappointed. I have been watching Rachael Ray's cooking shows before she even had this daytime talk show. The question is how many times has she had Mr. Obama, Mrs. Obama The vice president, and now Regis Philbin who I consider to have no talent and I guess can't find a place for him after he retired from daytime TV and her husband is coming on more and more and more. They just don't fit here. I started watching the show for her cooking, then when she added clothing and makeovers and some crafts, especially home organization, doctors etc. Tell me how Regis Philbin fits into this. But the point is, now that she has shown the country that she is a staunch Democrat, left winger, and chooses to use HER SHOW for political agenda's, so be it, it's her show and she can do whatever she wants. I know she won't miss me, but I have better things to do like watch The Chew. They have cooking, crafts, home organization and especially COMEDY. Even my husband loves this show. Well, Regis is on today so I will be not watching this. By the way, I it is a disgrace to this country and the men fighting for this country to have Jane Fonda (a traitor) on this show. My husband was in Vietnam when she went over there and got our POW's beaten. New directors please

• DO NOT SUPPORT THIS NON-AMERICAN

How dare you support Obama care/National Health care!! I am burning your cookbook as I write this and I will NEVER watch your show AGAIN!!
  • Plugging Obamacare

Why would you plug something that is a disgrace to our country? Because ABC made you? You just lost me and my family as viewers and many, many more. Hope ABC and your shows ratings go down to zero. Good luck with your next two year renewal because you sure will need it.
  • You've got to be kidding..

Bad enough having Michelle Obama on your show, but plugging for Obamacare has everyone I know talking badly about your show. I think you just lost a LOT of viewers.
  • obama care

4.5
    you lost me and my wife as viewers promoting a socialist health care that will fail america is digusting i hope you and you will lose alot more viewers you are a trader to america
  • What were you thinking??? Obamacare!!!!

You have most certainly lost my household as viewers of your show!!! We don't need you or any other celeb trying to push Obamacare down our throats!!! Will not buy any product you endorse!!!
  • Obamacare ??? REALLY !!!!!!

You just lost this viewer, and be prepared to lose a lot more. Enjoy your fame while you have it, it won't last much longer ! Never realized you were Anti-American! You are a ZERO in my book now.
  • Obamacare will be the end of Rachael Ray

It's how Oprah lost her following. People don't want to see celebs pushing obamacare, it's propaganda and we don't want it! People are losing their jobs, hours a cut, the LAST thing we want to see is another out of touch celeb saying how wonderful obamacare is. If its really that great, would you have to push it? Don't be a complete idiot!
  • Endorsement of ACA

We assumed she loved America... Rachael Ray why have you sold us out to Obamacare. You will no longer be on my TV<<<<<<<<<<0

• Sister is A HUGe fan and a RR herself

My Sisters 25th birthday is April 27th and i have no idea what to do for her, she is my sister, best friend, mentor, and everything a sister could ask for.

We have 10 Brother and Sisters. My sister NIKKI POWELL has been watching you forever, her kitchen is ALL RR and her food, Oh her food, its Amamzing... Well what would make it awesome is if she could meet you. She has done so much for me and everyone and this would mean the world to her and a Dream come true.

love Brandy Lame' Detlefsen 615-517-8794
  • Part of the audience 3/19/14 taped show

I went to a RR taped show today 3/19/14. I was all excited to be part of the audience. After going, I do not understand why Rachael feels she needs a "live" audience. She never once acknowledged the audience was even there. She really is not the nice person she portrays on camera. I guess she forgot who purchases her products and watches her on TV. The girl next door imagine is not there after seeing her in action. The fame has gone to her head and she believes she is bigger and better than the rest of us! Sorry RR, you need to be knocked down like Paula Deen. After what I saw today behind the camera, I am done with anything RR.
  • Hanoi jane

RR you are a disgrace to the Vietnam veterans for having that evil traitor Hanoi jane on your show. Shame Shame on you. I for one will never watch your show again. You need to go on your show and apologize for having that evil despicable piece of trash on and pray for forgiveness !!!!
  • Loving Rachel Ray

I love your show so much, the people you have on the show are so inspiring, but you are the bomb, you are short cute and can cook like an Iron chef, I have learned so much from you and I do so much love your cause for animals, that is so sweet, one thing I would like to ask being up in the Northeaster kingdom ov Vermont, where can I find the Dog food you have put out for the better health of animals..
  • Rachel Shhhhhhh when you have cooking guests on...

Rachel I hope you get this comment .PLEASE listen when you have your wonderful COOKING GUESTS ON... please stop talking and stop repeating everything they say - you have them on as guests to tell about their recipes and procedures so let them love it when Sonny is on your show but you never allow her to say anything because you are talking all the time... perhaps you and or (your producers can sit with you) and look at ALL the play backs of your RACHEL RAY shows, and see just how RUDE it is that you talk the whole time when you guests are trying to speak and cook. It is on ALL OF YOUR GUEST COOKING SHOWS. PLEASE STOP INTERUPPTING and answering your own questions when you talk to them- TAKE A BREATH AND RELAX they are excellent chefs that is why you have them on your show, so please Shhhhhhh let them speak- or your going to lose your show and your audience-
  • Stop it its Rude

Love the show Rachael, but I cannot handle it. Your have people on your show, who have their own show. I tell my kids stop interrupting while others speak. If you love to hear your voice then have no guest. STOP, it is most annoying. Most are Iron Chefs and you tell them how. Sometime you even ask a question and then you answer. Watch your show. you are just plain annoying. Maybe it will open your own eyes.
  • Interrupts her guests while they are talking!!

She interrupts her guests while they are talking! Drives me crazy and gets on my nerves. Going to stop watching. SHE cant keep her mouth shut!

• Down right rude

This woman does not deserve to be on TV,today she was cooking some meatball breakfast after she was done all the guests were owwwwing and awwwwwwing the bitch Rachel yelled at her guests

PEOPLE CALM DOWN! This is how you treat your Guests? I would have walked off her show if i was there. I would love to have thrown her in her stupid 20 dollar garbage bowl and into the trash. peice of shit that she is! One more thing i wanted to rate her show a 0 but the site didn't allow it!,,,,, phony bitch
  • Does She Ever Shut Up?

I don't know why she has guests, she talks over everything they say. She thinks she's an expert on everything. No wonder she's always losing her voice. She never shuts up. And, COOK SHOW? She doesn't know how to cook! Hambergers, that's not cooking. She admits she can't bake. She ought to hang it up and enjoy her millions and give someone who really knows how to cook a chance.

As far as her TALK SHOW, IT IS THAT ONLY SHE DOES ALL OF THE TALKING. SHE'S RUDE AND INTERUPS ALL OF HER GUESTS. SHE NEEDS TO PUT A MUZZLE ON TO GIVE HER GUESTS A CHANCE TO FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. SHE REALLY SUCKS! SHE USE TO BE CUTE AND FUN TO WATCH BUT THIS HAS GONE TO HER HEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE, GET RID OF HER.
  • Laugh a lot

I really love the show especially when Rachel has guest on that make her laugh!