The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (102)

6.9
  • NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hi Rachael, u had a past guest was a lady author, she wrote a book for teens i need the name to the book. Thanks
  • Media Insiders Mobile endorsed by the Krazy Coupon Lady! Thank you Rachel Ray!

What a shout out from KCL on the Rachel Ray Show to Media Insiders Mobile.

Find Media Insiders Mobile on google play or for iOS or PC go to to register and download.

Like on Facebook, Follow on Twitter @mediainsiders
  • Rachael Ray shut up!

I have tried several times to watch Rachel Ray Show because she has great guest speaking on things that interest me. However, I have to turn it off because she keeps interrupting! She needs to shut up and let her guest speak. Again, I turned her off!
  • Rachael take it down a notch,or you end up with no audience!

4.5
    I notice myself screaming a the TV shut-up! My dog thinks I'm crazy. Today her one of her assistants Grant was making 60 second snacks. As he was throwing ingredients and the blender was whirling, anh was trying to tell us what he was using she is screaming out how much time he had left and how much an ingredients "delicious" in that high pitched shrill, she has adopted. Sometimes I mute her because I can't take it any more. The worst is when she asks a question, but doesn't let the person answer because her BIG EGO has to give her opinion.

Rachael, get a grip on yourself. Where are her producers? Don't they see she's running the show into the ground?

And by the way, I'm Italian, I don't scream and interrupt people. Please don't put that stereo-type on the rest of us. It's insulting!! No one in my family acts like that.
  • Talking over her guest!!

I find my self yelling "shut up" because I want to her what her guest are saying. I used to love her show but I must say her loud voice that drowns out the guest is to much. "I know right" that's the other thing that drives me crazy!!
  • interruption queen

I have had mixed feelings about Rachael for years. In a magazine several years ago, she said, she doesn't like quiet people. And it's because she's Italian". Well, I am Italian. And I can be loud, yet usually quiet, to listen and respect others. Rachael, you are rude. On today's show and you and Elizabeth Hasselback were so loud and obnoxious, the dog started barking. Then you interrupted the woman talking about manicures so often, I didn't learn a thing. Italian, no. A lack of manners and class.
  • loud mouth

I can't stand watching Rachel Ray any longer, I thought I was the only one who thought she was annoying and loud,she always interrupts her guest and why doesn't she get a manicure for God's sake she's on television and they show her hands ,her nails always look dirty . Stopped watching no thanks.
  • It's become a talk show.

I love 30 minute meals. Rachel is focused and doing her passion. Your show has lost its intent. It's supposed to be about cooking and teaching. It's become something I don't want to watch anymore. Get back to your passion. It's a talk show, we have enough of those. Your not good at sharing your stage. You've become a know it all. I will still watch 30 minute meals. Don't forget were you came from. So many people do. Sad:(
  • Volume Control !!!

Rachel needs to stop yelling over every guest! This is really rude and annoying. I see that many other people have written about this as just couldn't take it anymore. It almost seems like she's drunk or something. I have to change the channel.
  • Rach, please read your reviews and learn from what people are telling you.....

First time a I ever left a comment on anyone. It's just hard to watch her show. Hers guests are usually good. But...... ( She obviously doesn't read her We are all thinking and saying the same things. Rach is LOUD! And she constantly interrupts her guests. She always needs to make sure everyone hears her.... Lower it a notch! Let your guest finish what they are saying. You don't need to follow everything up with a loud comment and obnoxious laugh. In another review someone said it "You are the only one who thinks it's funny! "
  • Loud and obnoxious

What the heck happened to Rachel RayI can barely stand watching her on TV ! Loud she interrupts people she's a know it all ! she needs to get off the TV and just stick to selling her pots and pans every day I change the channel when her show comes on!
  • You're losing fans!! Stop interrupting please!

I started watching her show about a month ago; excited to be able to watch because I was a huge fan of her Food Network cooking shows. But WOW she is the rudest show host I've ever watched - constantly interrupting her guests who often make it apparent that they're annoyed as well because they can't finish an answer to one of Rachael's questions. One celebrity who comes to mind is Carrie Underwood - she could not get a word in when talking about her baby, album, career, etc. and was clearly bothered. I've never seen a guest on a show look like they wanted to get out of there so badly.

There are SO many other reviews saying this same thing. Rachael, if you (or your producers) are reading these reviews, please trust us when we say that your rudeness dramatically reduces the appeal of your show. Please try to work on your listening skills/humility.

I've never left a comment on a show before, let alone a negative one, but I just had to sign up and leave my two cents. I'd love to be able to sit through and entire episode because of the cooking ideas, but the constant interrupting making that difficult for me.
  • Please stop interrupting your guests

I only can watch when Rachel is cooking because she has no interviewing skills at all. I don't understand why "her people" don't help her with this issue. She won't shut up and let people talk when she asks them a question. I want to hear the guests not acts stupid and tries t be too cute like a little annoying kid. I like Rachel but they need to cut the interviewing out of her program and stick to cooking. I don't watch her anymore.
  • RUDE.

5.5
    I use to love watching Rachael daily, but WOW she seems to interrupt every single person on her show. My GOODNESS!
  • Help

How do I go about registering for the weight loss warrior..... Im so ready to loss this getting married I want to get healthy and look pretty for my man.
  • enjoy your show

Rachel I watch your shows everyday. I have been enjoyed your show especially when you have Bob food you cook try you :)
  • You said What?!

I'm a Rachel Ray fan. I look forward to her guest appearances on talk shows. Her food demonstrations are always informative and look good. She is cute and spunky. Fun.

Yea! Rachel finally got her own show! What? Picture this scenario: A Guest is talking - Rachel butts in and talks over the guest. Oh No. Interrupting and talking over others is simply rude. I can't hear what the guest is saying; must be a mistake. After all, it is Rachel's show, she has her own time, she doesn't need to steal the guests' spot. Oh No - she talks over the guest again. However, incredibly, the next guest gets the same insult. This is repeated on show after show.

I'm so disappointed. Is Rachel so insecure that she cannot allow her guests to talk without interrupting them? This is so sad. She is so wonderful. This behavior is so unnecessary.

I cannot understand what "anyone" is saying when everyone is talking over one another. The topic gets lost, the guest is discounted, and Rachel embarrasses herself. What happened to being a good hostess and good manners?

Goodbye from a former fan. I will no longer be watching this show

• Big Mouth

The most inconsiderate and rudest thing you can do is interrupt and talk over someone. For this Rachel is the queen. So disgusting and impolite. Used to watch, not any more. :-(
  • Can't Stand to watch or even have the show on for sound!

1.5
    She used to be so fun to watch. but now she interrupts all guests and over talks them very loudly! The over talking is soooo rude I can't stand to listen! She also has been wearing some really weird clothes. The pleated mid length skirt is very unflattering on TV.
  • Cannot stand her

1.5
    Rachel Ray used to be cute. Now she's fat and I can live with that. No one is is so darn rude that I cannot watch it over talks her guests as well as interrupting them all the time raising her doesn't anyone stop her or shut the show down??? I am embarrassed for her she's getting worse. I tuned in today for the first time in months and had to shut the TV off...

• rude really rude Rachael ray

I've watch the show, not anymore. Rachael Ray your rude and outspoken know it all. All fame has gone to your head. You've lost me and lots other viewers. You think you are all that, not even close your rude!! Your mouth, hair, wardrobe needs help!!!
  • rachael

i enjoy the show but rachael is so rude. her guest are talking and she cuts them off all the time. i dont know what people like about her
  • Rude Rachael and her interruptions

I have noticed for many years that Rachael constantly interrupts her guests. While she monitors one of her guests cooking a recipe, she constantly interrupts and cuts them off, acting like a "KNOW IT ALL". There are times that I would like to hear what her guests have to say, but they can't even finish a sentence while Rachael opens her big mouth. She is totally rude. It's hard to believe that her producers have not taken care of this problem. Also, she brags and incessantly mentions her mother and her heritage.
  • Please get a new stylist

Black frumpy skirt with blue sweater and short black booties make her look 10 years older and 20 pounds heavier. This is just one example of her being poorly outfitted. I thought that anything would be better than those black leggings she wore ALL the time, but I was wrong! I also agree with others that it is very off-putting the way she constantly interrupts her guests, usually with a story about her or her life! It's not about you, it's about your guest!
  • what happened to the old cutie??

I agree with most of the reviewers that Rachael is obnoxious when she constantly talks over her guests and interupts- however even more than that is the way she looks lately- her stylist needs to be fired! What happened to the shiny dark hair? Her hair is dry and straggly looking and the wardrobe has to go- today especially- black pleated skirt with a short shirt that bared her belly every time she raised her arms - she needs help in that department. Cute still but please get a new stylist.
  • DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO SEE THIS ONE!!!!

We went to the show that taped on November 20. We waited WAY too long outside in a long line. Then we waited way too long in a close-quarters room stuffed with all of us. We couldn't wait to get into the studio, UNTIL we got in there and it was literally about 50 degrees and WE FROZE THE ENTIRE TIME! They said they keep the studio cold so Rachel and her guests don't get hot near the ovens (on the other side of the studio!). NO CONSIDERATION FOR HER AUDIENCE MEMBERS AT ALL! There were SO MANY interruptions and we taped segments for 3 different shows which made the experience very disjointed and NOT FUN at all! WE FELT COMPLETELY USED FOR OUR CLAPPING, OOH'S & AHH'S, AND SIGHS. Rachel was rude to us- acted as if we weren't even there. WE COULDN"T WAIT TO GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE AND WERE CONSIDERING LEAVING EARLY. WE WERE STUCK THERE FREEZING FOR 3 HOURS-- WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE. NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!
  • Goodbye Rude Rachel Ray! Your INTERRUPTIONS are killing me!

I would like to invite Rachel Ray to sit down and watch her own show WITHOUT saying a word! I would like for her to see how much she cuts off other people as they are talking with her own comments and NEVERending interruptions every 15 seconds or so. I have never seen a host anywhere seem to be so hungry for attention. Rachel Ray, your NAME is already on the show title, you HAVE our attention sweetie. As i have seen by these other comments, I am not the only one who is being driven away due to this problem. It's one thing to have an interactive conversation but that talking over others every 15 seconds is just too much. Once I watched a gentleman guest ignore her and continue to talk when she did this. I actually applauded in my living room! But Rachel kept on doing it and I had to turn the channel. I may tune in every now and then but I will be turning the channel once Rude Rachel" shows up which ought to take about 15 seconds after a guest begins to speak! And by the way, what's with the off-color stuff that I never remember from the old days? When did this start? So every time someone says "balls" we're going to her her comment on this and then giggle like a teenager? Seriously?

• Rachael Ray: the Queen of Interruptions & Bad Manners

Rachael - just SHUT UP when your guests are talking! There! I'm being just as rude as you..

I just channel surfed and happened to catch you interrupting Tori Spelling as Tori was trying - I repeat, TRYING, to show how to make some Christmas crafts.

It was so annoying, I just shut the tv off.
  • why do you interrupt all your guests

Why do you interrupt all your guests and repeat everything they say when they're trying to talk. That is so rude and annoying to watch you do this on every show. Here's a clue. Take a look at your tapes, and see what everyone is complaining about. NOT A FAN ANYMORE
  • wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong !

Right,right,right,right,right,right, that is just the latest in ANNOYING,rude behavior Rachael Rays show has become honestly cannot understand why producers don't do something about it !!! You're losing viewers Everyday!! I used to be a huge . fan,since way back when she started with 30 minute meals,but, I literally can't sit through a whole episode anymore. I'll tune in to see a certain guest and I don't even know why since I KNOW I will not get to hear a word from them for her constant interrupting, screaming over them and finishing their sentences!! It is SO FRUSTRATING ! It's absolutely out of control and the fact that the network does nothing about it has me completely perplexed !! I personally know people in the double digits who've stopped watching,plus I see more and more of these forums about it, can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet !!! I can't take it anymore,so I am officially done watching. Lately,you can even see the exasperation on some of the guests faces, how do producers NOT see this ????!!!!!!