The Rachael Ray Show

Weekdays 8:00 AM on CBS Premiered Sep 18, 2006 In Season

SrRui

The Rachael Ray Show Fan Reviews (190)

5.9
  • Ughhhh

I completely agree with all of you saying she's loud, talks over her guests, and is just plain rude. Another really infuriating thing she does is REPEAT THE SAME "TIPS" AND STORIES ALL THE TIME. We all know you burn your bread and have someone else to toast them. We know basil hates the cold. We know your mother is sicilian. We know your husband is a "mixologist" I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm so done with her and her show.
  • Rachael ray

2.5
    Not only does she interrupt, but she cooks her guests recipe for them, while rudely talking over them without halter. I knew I would find similar reviews if I checked online. I bet her producers tell her she needs to shut up all the time. Being closed minded, and thinking you are better than everyone shows, and is an ugly trait to have. Not to mention she is getting fat! In one episode, she had a little girl from another chef show as a guest, and you could see the jealousy and hatred all over her face. Cancel the show! Even her voice just gets under my skin!
  • Change the Channel

I love Rachael Ray.

So to those that must criticize, simply change the channel.

• Literally Rachael

I agree with everyone on the interrupting and finishing everyone's sentences but I also get annoyed with her constant use of "Literally". I used like watching this show but have just gotten tired of her constant rudeness. I'm going to stick with The Chew.
  • Enough!

Like so many others, I wish Rachael would shut up- enough already! She admits that she is a cook, not a chef, yet can't let the professionals finish a thought- she has to jump in to prove she knows it all. Same if the guest is a doctor, beauty expert, actor, -whatever- she knows it all! Why even have any guests? She must have some fans, since the show is in its 10th season. Given that, doesn't she think they have heard her stories often enough? Like how to score meat to make the perfect burger, shaving garlic Pauley thin, living in the Adirondacks, slathering something delicious all over her arm & eating it, she & John got married in Italy, he's a lawyer, musician & a mixologist, her mama is a little Sicilian woman, she was an ice cream girl- right, right, right- sure, sure, sure!!! Enough! The show needs to be done!
  • Shut up already Rachael

I wish Rachael Ray would allow her guest to speak and stop interrupting them, finishing their sentences, etc. It is so annoying I had to google it to see if other people comment on it. It is HER show, no doubt about what is the point of having guest on the show if you know everything and only talk over them while they are guest? Rachael, you need to learn some manners!! Lots of good cooking shows out there. It isn't all about you Rachael. by the way, we know by now how much you like wine, enough already!!
  • BRING IN CARLA HALL AND CLINTON KELLY! EVOO,PAULIE GARLIC,SHE CAN'T BAKE ETC.

I like her recipes and her hearts in the right place,but if she repeats that Paulie garlic story again, I'm done. She should just be a guest and do her cooking portion and let someone else host the show. Emeril is also annoying. They should bring in someone fresh,without a loud, pushy personality like Carla Hall .She seems like a very nice person. The Chew would survive because it's great. I think Carla and Clinton would make a good team.
  • loud and annoying

4.5
    I lower the sound on she know she's louder than her guests? stop repeating stories and cooking people watch think we can remember simple reprating her personal interrupt segment time runs out and guest has not finished with info i'd really wanted to hear.
  • talking.

I LOVE Rachael Ray. I really do. BUT someone needs to tell her to let her guests speak. I know it's a talk show but it should be about the guest. It's painful to watch sometimes. They literally can't get through A sentence without her interrupting. It's much worse in cooking segments. She REALLY takes over then. She doesn't allow them to cook. And these are people like Bobby Flay and Emeril. I think they can handle a TV segment without her interrupting.

She says she never watches herself. SHE SHOULD!!!!
  • Ignorant Blowhard

I cringe any time I see her face on TV and quickly change channels. Very few daytime talk shows are worth watching, and her's is top on that list. It's pure garbage.
  • you are just a wonderful lady

Rachael you are a wonderful lady watch you everyday. the wedding in 1 week wonderful just love you & you are in our family thanks
  • RACHAEL PLEASE STFU

Why would anyone want to be a guest on her show? She doesn't let you get a word in edgewise! I wish she would PLEASE stop talking about her dog, her house in the Adirondacks and her annoying scarf wearing husband! She relates every damn thing a guest says to something in her life she wants to talk about. We don't care!! We want to hear what the guests have to say. STFU RACHAEL
  • Waste of a day

I was a bit skeptical about attending a taping because of some bad reviews but I said ah what the heck... The only entertaining part of the taping was Joey. He is absolutely hilarious and adorable!!!! Rachael seems a bit "stuck up", she had very minimal interaction with her audience and no sense of appreciation for her fans! And she is very rude!!!, constantly speaking over her guests, they can't even finish their sentences without here interrupting.. The studio is cold by the way.. Not interested in going again
  • Too Many Interruptions .

When they say, " Rachel Rey Show", they mean it ! ! she gives no one a chance to say anything ! ! !

even AFTER asking them to explain something. WOW ! ! ! ! Almost bordering on being impolite.
  • Something has gone wrong with Rachael

I am looking for something else to substitute watching the Rachael Ray show. Today, she has Clinton Kelley on and the guy can't get a word in edgewise. She finishes his sentences, takes pans out of his hand and always has to impart her personal experience with whatever subject is talked about. Why do people keep coming on this show. I once worked with a guy who did the same thing and I finally just UP!
  • No Guest

I orig loved the show.. I think she'd do so much better if no guest, no interviewing.. Just cook..
  • shaking like an alcoholic

It worries me that her hands have started to shake pretty bad in the last couple of seasons now. I can only assume it is from alcohol. I do notice that it appears drinking is a big part of her life on and off the show, maybe she needs a break and a vacation in a rehab facility. If it isn't an alcohol shake, I sure hope it isn't something medical. I wish it wasn't so very hard to watch the show these days. I have to flip channels back and forth just to get to the recipe part, that's all I can handle. I don't like to bash I'de just like to see her get better.
  • Stop Cross Talking!!

I can not watch this show a minute longer!! Rachael can't keep her mouth shut long enough for anyone else on the show to get two sentences out. It's so painful to watch her constantly talking over her guest, she never lets them talk without interrupting, and you can see the frustration on the guests' faces. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch, and I can only imagine how the guests must be feeling. Why even bother having guest on the show if Rachael is going to talk the whole time any ways! I'd actually like to hear what the guests have to say, but over and over again, she never give's them time to speak. And one last thing, "day drinking" or "morning drinking" is called an alcoholic. The Rachael Ray Show should be more thoughtful to their audience when they portray that drinking alcoholic beverages during the day is okay. For some people it's not okay.
  • PLEASE HELP HER!

Does she not have a producer or anyone who reads her reviews! She needs a listening/communication coach. She is absolutely so rude to her guests - I am so surprised anyone agrees to go on her show. She talks over them - she DOES NOT listen to anything her guests say - she is just waiting for them to stop talking (barely) so she can start talking again. And she was rude to Buddy today and embarrassed him on national TV! Amazing.........
  • Stop talking over your guests,

I understand it's your show but talking over your guests is rude. I have missed so much of what your guests are saying because you love the sound of your own voice. I will no longer be watching your show. I wonder if she is aware that she is losing fans?
  • Why is this show still on??

1.5
    I know it couldn't just be I am home I watch the Chew and her show cannot stand only is her shrilly, loud voice beyond annoying, she constantly interrupts her guests and finishes their sentences and talks over is a class act and he almost pulled it the obnoxious, narcissus just wouldn't allow it. Why does she have any guests? I am embarrassed for them. She always has to have the last of her recipes are just doesn't get I don't understand why this show is still would rather watch Pinky and The Brain!

• Pull the show already!

I signed up just to give my two cents about this show...... I've watched it during my lunch hour at work, not the entire show cause I could only take so much. How many times does she have to mention that she is Italian? you could build a drinking game around it. Her voice is annoying like nails down a chalk board. I agree she is rude and some of her comments you have to roll your eyes. I could go on and on but I don't have the time.
  • Rachael Ray Gives Me a Headache

Honestly, I signed up just to comment about RR's show. I've tried watching her the past couple of weeks, but always end up turning her show off. This morning I was looking forward to seeing Emeril because I've always been a fan. But, with her constant yelling over not just Emeril, but the guests before him, as well, I couldn't take it. As soon as Emeril's part was over with I turned the tv off because her annoyance truly gave me a whopping headache! Rachael Ray, it would serve you well to respect the guests who have taken their time to come on your show. Let them finish a dang sentence without your loud interruptions, or don't have guests on at all! What's the point? And for heaven sake, use your inside voice! BAM
  • So it's not just me!!!!

I have always been a fan of the Rachael Ray Show. Since I have retired, I have had the opportunity to watch the show more often, and I need to say that I was driven to write this review. I am absolutely appalled at how frequently Rachael interrupts her guests and finishes their sentences!! If she already knows everything, then she should just present the material herself - no need to invite guests!! If she wants to invite guests to the show, then she needs to let them speak for themselves. I'm not sure how much longer I can continue watching. Come on Rach . . . you should have enough self confidence to let your guests be the experts!!!!
  • This show just needs to end

I really liked the show, but anymore it's just hard to watch. She is constantly interrupting her guest, and you can feel the awkwardness. She's just rude. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but she is. She has gotten so obnoxious. Part of me feels like she's just not caring anyone. I liked her a lot more when she just had her thirty minute meals show.

Update 02/03/2016

I've been given the show another shot. Mainly because don't have cable, and it's what's on. I was watching a few minutes ago and just had to turn it off. It was unbearable. I'm not exaggerating. It felt like I was being tortured into watching it. It' sad too, because I used to really like her. I liked all her shows on food network, and I liked this one the first few seasons when it started. Something, I don't what, really went down hill. I'm done watching it.
  • When did Rachael become so LARGE?

I can recall seeing her show when it was relatively new (I believe), but have not seen it/her for quite some time... I'm at home today because of a snowstorm and was flipping through some channels; my goodness, she seems TWICE the size I remember! And she used to be such a cute lil' thang! :-(
  • Fame has made Rachael Ray- An Ugly Person

2.5
    Rachael Ray needs to learn to listen to her guests and not talk over them. She is getting very annoying.

A friend of mine went to see her show live last week and she was appalled at how rude she is and how fake she has become. She really needs to take a good look at herself in a mirror and remember where she came from. She needs to learn how to treat her staff with respect and interact with the guests of her show.

She is definitely not a humble person. When her show is on commercial break. She doesn't interact with her guests, which is down right rude.

If it wasn't for her fans she would have nothing. Maybe she needs to enroll in a class that will teach her how to treat people and learn to be humble!!!! She is definitely too into her self.
  • This show needs Help !

3.5
    There needs to be a lot of changes on this show.

Also, I agree it make me cringe when Rachel Ray interrupts her guests .She is so full of herself. Not a humble person at all .

This show is still on and Queen Latifa was cancelled ?????
  • Here ya go folks

Let's talk about Rachel Ray. As many know I went to the taping of her show yesterday. We weren't allowed to have phones on so it was quiet for a bit. You'll notice I didn't say much about it after leaving. I've really sat and thought, re-evaluated, pondered and did my best to come up with the best word to describe her. Here it is.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

ROTTEN !!!!!!!!

She barely acknowledged the audience. Couldn't be bothered. Couldn't be bothered to glance our way. Was rude and standoffish with her staff and they were genuinely scared of her. When a light blew out, no fault of anyone and the camera guy pointed it out she handled herself as a true diva. Wretched. Freaked out. The poor guy was terrified of her. She was mean and over powering. The other camera man muttered "oh this isn't going to be good". Staff ran at racehorse scattered speeds to remain out of her way at all times. Always guessing her direction. The camera rolled and her friendly excited face turned on. The minute the word cut was yelled her face froze over and the cold nasty person appeared suddenly. It appeared to me she isn't who she appears to be on the show.

So, Rachel Ray, I'm parting ways. The impression you left on me in just 2 hours was too much for me. Farewell, best wishes. I will no longer be watching your show.

LikeCommentShare
  • "Big Mouth, Pushy, Arrogant, Self-Centered = Rachael Ray in a Nut Shell"

We have been watching this person since she first appeared on the food channel doing the "Eating on $20. a Day show". Back then she was humble, sweet and engaging with the camera. However, she has allowed her television success to go completely to her head. Now, what we see is a person who is pushy, self-centered, over bearing, totally arrogant and over the top with attitude! How sad! She obviously does not care about how she presents herself to the public or looks on camera with the same old boring ugly outfits we observe every week. She's a mess! She's loud. She's no longer a nice person. She's even been quoted as telling her guests the "this is MY show", etc. Who says things like that to folks unless she believes that due to her success, everyone else is not on the same level as she??!! I do not and will not tune into any venue where she is present until she stops the "Hey, I'm the Big Cheese on the Block now and if You don't like the Way I do Things, Tough!"