The Real Exorcist

Thursday 10:00 PM on Syfy Premiered Oct 30, 2008 Special

The Real Exorcist Fan Reviews (2)

5.8
  • I am not going to come out and say this show is fake, although in my "spirit" (or heart) I just dont have a good feeling about it.

I am a Christian. I believe in demonic posession and exorcism. I have read 2 of Rev. Larson's books. I watched several episodes of this show. I am not going to come out and say this show is fake, although in my "spirit" (or heart) I just dont have a good feeling about it. The question in my book is, "Is Rev. Larson doing this for the glory of God or the glory of Bob Larson?" He seems to appear cocky, and very confident (which a minister should be confident) but his attitude seems to say "I'm right, you're wrong."

I do not agree with his theories regarding curses. Without getting into a theological discussion, I believe that becoming a Christian, it breaks any curses that may have been put upon you or your family.

I have made a decision not to watch the program any more; I just don't believe its he is doing it for the glory of God and to promote Christianity---just his wallet.