The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (37)

4.1
  • The Fake and Phoney

Housewives of Atlanta was horrible this season. They need to fired Cynthia, Kenya, Claudia, and Peter. Cynthia and Peter look old as hell and they just need money so bad it's ridiculous. It's amazing what people would do for money. Cynthia is a bold face hypocrite and a dumb ass. Peter should be a woman and who wants a husband that gossips like a woman besides Cynthia looking stupid and dumb. Those four where fake and phoney I can't even watch the show when they show them. This reality show is getting worse and if those four stay on I won't watch their next season; if there's another season.
  • Cynthia is an Idiot

Its hard for me to believe that Cynthia is so dumb. First she lies to the viewers and tries to make everyone believe that she had Phaedra's best interest at heart, and that there was no malicious intent; ARE YOU KIDDING ME. That's blatant maliciousness! When Phaedra said she was going to leave Cynthia where she found her, perfect, because Cynthia could never be a friend of mine. And although Apollo said he was lying about having anything to do With Kenya, their actions spoke louder than their words, Phaedra was within her right in the way she approached Kenya and for that phone stealing Kenya to try to compare the two scenarios is idiotic. She set Cynthia up and she fell right in the trap. Anyone that is led to do anything that Kenya says is as stupid as rocks. By the way I love Kenya's aunt; what a classy lady. Candy should wake up! Todd should have been gone long ago. The way Candy allows her mom to treat Todd and to treat Todd's mom the way she did is scandalous. If Joyce is acting a fool for ratings and for a paycheck then she wins the award for the most abusive real Mom I've ever seen. No mother would treat her daughter and her husband the way she treats Candy and Tod even for a paycheck. And Candy if you don't care what people say, maybe you should think about the example you are setting for your daughter, its pathetic the way you let your mom treat you. I'm growing weary of all the BS housewives shows, they're all pathetic...
  • REALLY?

First off For Demetria to day to Phadera at the dinner in PR the only thing we have in common is the number 8. Was 2 Kenya is such an idiot didn't Apollo have fake texts on her... Kenya is such a sad person she posses no true talent and is focused on Phadera because she does want Apollo. Claudia dragon toes is another MESS.. to go to Portia Work and bring up there issues was a punk messing with my coins will get a bitch cut easily. I mean really and the Cynthia Baliey I had so much respect until that whole Chocolate thing came up her broke ass should be worried about all that Debt they still got and Yes her Husband is a hoe. Nene and Khandi make that money girls.
  • circus side-show

Ne-Ne (NO-NO), Phedra and Porsha never have anything nice to say about any woman who looks better than them, classier, higher IQ; these moose looking, windbags are no better than a circus sideshow. Their best days are long gone.
  • Nene response to Cynthia storyline

Nene talking about Cynthia doesn't have a storyline . my question to her is what is her storyline for this season
  • Is this Mean girl the movie

I lost respect for you Cynthia Bailey, and I believe you are too old for acting like a mean girl trying to tear another woman down for ratings. I met Pharaoh Parks, and she is an upstanding women. I think it is ridiculousness to believe anything Apollo has to say based on his criminal record and the many lies he has made. Two innocence boys are involved and to make false accusation that can affect young kids as they get older is wrong.
  • Claudia, Demetria and Marlo are Refreshing and...

Still love Kandi, and Phaedra, they're my favorite veteran cast members, but Claudia is my new favorite, and Demetria is a sweet girl that should be featured more. Marlo was a good friend to Nene, and a seemingly, a sweet person.

Can't stand Nene OR Kenya who are both distasteful. They don't help with the ratings, but disgust me with the way they treat their friends.

Kenya calls out Natalie, but don't know anything about her. She also told Porshia's business to Nene on purpose, after Porshia asked that it not be shared that she moved into Nene's neighborhood. Kenya's also started judging Mallory for moving into Cynthia's, and that wasn't her place to confront her. I wonder about her social skills.

I don't mean any disrespect, but Cynthia is just boring.
  • Tag-A-Long To Get A Long

Bravo please take Kenya and Claudia off of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! Has Bravo redefined the defintion of Housewife? These two woman are Not Housewives of any kind! They both have taken away the show concept. They both look stupid just being on this type of show. Bravo took Porsha off of the opening shot with the ladies holding a Peach and instead there is Claudia and Porsha was a Housewife when she came on the show. And because she defended herself against Kenya Bravo denines Porsha the opening shot. That was Low! One thing for sure Every lady who started on Housewives of Atlanta Was Married, Divorced, Engaged, Got Engaged, Re-married, Got Married. Kenya came on the show Begging for her Date to Marry Her and whining about having a child!! Which nothing has happened then or now! Claudia? Oh Please. I'm Done with this show has well has a whole lot of other people!! I was a HUGE FAN but not anymore!! One last thing Kandi please stop putting your Sex life out there and talking divorce with your assistance! It doesn't matter if she is your BFF Forever! Go seek a marriage counselor!! Bravo get it together!!
  • Demetra aka Jaunice

4.5
    Wats up with Demetra? She's always bringing up her relationship with Roger Bobb n her accolades of her career and eager to give a response BUT when Prahdra asked her questions by her self she didn't say much but when she got around the I don't know crew she manned up so wrong and why?? Your Roger has been around thru ur breaks and stays!Hell your girlfriends Kenya Whore n Raggedy toe Claudia, which I think was the pun joke scene in Boomerang, was trying to get on him and Kandi's friend told her about her episodes plus he's never ever with her but claim you say he's paying for everything but it's a drop in the bucket for him that change he's spending on her n probably catching more artists while she's on these paid get yo life trips n it girl before Gochae come back for you with a cloud of
  • Kenya Whore Moore

I don't like Kenya Moore Whore. I don't believe for one minute Apollo was apologizing for lying about what she did. I think they did exactly what they were arguing about. I believe she is a whore.

I don't like Cynthia yelling and screaming like a banshee at Porsha. She should be respectful of others and allow them to speak. Porsha was not badmouthing her... she was trying to talk to her and Cynthia went off like a female going thru menopause. She is loud and obnoxious. There is nothing beautiful about Cynthia. She is overweight. She is not a model. She uses all kinds of gimmicks to try to make herself look better. Unfortunately, it isn't working. She is overweight and not good to look at.
  • The three jealous BITCHES!

Nene, is a liar, a fake and a jealous BITCH ! but Porsha is worst and PAHDREA is also the same. IT is obvious that they are very jealous of KENTA. . KENYA IS PRETTY,SMART AND HAS A LOT ON THE BALL. NENE LOOKS like A MAN A DRAG QUEEN. AND PORCHA YOU ARE dumb. and the biggest liar. you never tell the truth. Phaedra and Porsha you claim to believe in the LORD when you are the biggest phonies! You need to find the LORD and stop breaking the 7th comment. OR do you know the 10 comments?
  • Queen Bee NeNe Still Laughing all the way to the B$NK

LOVE THIS! Join us for The Real Housewives of Atlanta After Show this Sunday @ 6pm PS/ 8 CST and tweet your questions & comments LIVE to #RHOAAS on YouTube . We can't wait to hear what you've got to say!!!
  • Who wants to be a millionaire?

And in just one season. Please, Bravo, do not cave in to Nene's cray-cray demand for a million dollars. Get rid of her. Listen to Wendy Williams (and your viewers!).
  • Fire NeNe

The Atlanta Housewives make me smile and laugh all the time. Please take NeNe out of the picure. She is Mean and Rude. Her head has become to big. No one likes her. Bring Marlow back and get rid of Kenya and NeNe. Love Porsha she just made a mistake becuse she was provoked. Please take Mama Joyce out this picture. She should act her age and stay out of Kandi business. If she would get a man or companion for herself she would not have time to act foolish. Bravo must be paying her a lot to act crazy. TAKE HER OUT. Also I am tired of Apollo disrespecting Phadrea. She is the one that is handling business not him.
  • It's a wrap

NeNe Leakes needs to get her attitude in check or take a vacation from the plays Miss know it all but never admits when she is wrong EVER. Cynthia Bailey was correct in addressing NeNe about respecting her and her family. If she had called my husband a bitch we would have had it out after the show sister to sister New York City style. Remember an apple is harder than a peaches to bite into OK.

Kandi Burrus needs to tell her mother to sit down and stay our of her business and upcoming marriage because I predict it won't last long anyhow with momma Joyce bad mouthing it.

Phaedra Parks needs some mouth wash for her is a Pastors Kid and I can't tell she was ever raised in the church. Her parents must be very disappointed. Jesus help her.

Cynthia Bailey, hats off to her for standing up and calling out NeNe you go girl.

The episode on Kenya Moore's dog velvet was a tear jerker on my goodness I have a dog named Snickers and couldn't image a day without him. Kenya I hope the best for you she doesn't need to be fired.

And finally, Porsha Williams I have had it with you use physical abuse on any person to get your point across it is Andy asked Porsha did she know it was wrong to abuse someone she gave a deer in head lights look and then responded. No Andy I don't think she gets it and then lied and said she blacked out and only remember seeing Nene. Come on Porsha a nerve was hit by Kenya and you showed your true colors on national TV. You need to be taken off the show IMMEDIATELY.
  • Please fire Kenya from the cast

I have been a big fan of ALL the "Real Housewives" series for many years, but Atlanta just seems to annoy the shit out of me anymore, especially Kenya. Why is she even on the show? She isn't a wife, fianc, or even a girlfriend! And all she does is stir the pot, talk about everyone behind their back, judges people on their looks, plays the victim, and makes herself look famous. Until this show, I have never even heard of her, and Im glad. She is a washed up beauty queen who needs to invest in some toned-down makeup, better "acting" skills, and an actual job. No one remembers her from her "better days". I literally fast-forward through any segment that has her in it! She irritates the hell out of me! I can deal with Nene's loud mouth and thinking she is better than everyone, I can deal with Cynthia throwing shade through episodes, BUT if Kenya remains on the show, I may not watch it anymore. Just saying... She has no reason to be on the show, besides to bring her props and shine light on her previously short lived career. PLEASE FIRE KENYA MOORE!!!!!
  • BEING PROVOKE

THIS COMMENT IS FOR THE PRODUCER CARLOS KING OF THE ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES

WHERE ON THIS SHOW DO KENYA MOORE FIT INTO THE WIVES SHE NOT A GIRLFRIEND, SHE DON'T HAVE A MAN, NOR A FIANCE, SHE'S NOBODIES WIFE, HECK SHE'S NOTHING IN THIS CATEGORY SO WHY IS SHE STILL ON THIS SHOW. I DON'T THINK ITS FAIR FOR KENYA TO STAY AND PORSHA TO GO I THINK THEY BOTH SHOULD LEAVE. KENYA IS A SHIT STARTER, AND YOU KNOW IT AND GOES AFTER PHEDRA HUSBAND, BOTTOM LINE SHE SHOULD BE BOOTED OFF THE SHOW TOO. TO ME IT SEEM LIKE KENYA KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING BY PROVOKING PORSHA SHE vigilance in maintaining or guarding something WHICH IS THE SPOT LIGHT, SO WHAT BETTER WAY FOR HER TO DO IT IS TO PROVOKE PORSHA SHE KNEW SHE WAS STILL VULNERABLE FROM GETTING A DIVORCE AND AMONG OTHER THINGS. REMEMBER WHEN MARGO SAY TO KENYA THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE NONE OF THEM RIGHT AND THAT'S WHEN KRAZY KENYA START DOING THAT SHIFTY, UNDERHANDED AND DECEITFUL LAUGH. KENYA MOORE HAS ISSUES (personal problems) MORE THAT A MAGAZINE. THE WHOLE PORSHA THING WITH KENYA IS Jealousy. OK SO THERE ARE NO MORE REAL HOUSEWIVES ON TV OR ANYWHERE THAT CAN BE ON THE SHOW. OMG 6.0
  • Kenya

Kenya is on this show because??? Her story is neither interesting nor realistic. She is acting even more bizarre this year. Nonstop laughing and creepy sex talk. Get her off the show abd find somebody interesting!
  • Girl please Kenya

Phaedra wasn't ignoring the issue. She was being a LADY and that says SO much! I'm from TEXAS!
  • Nonsense

Would have given it like 5 stars but for the last episode which is applauding a man putting his hand on women. Really Atlanta. Shame on you. All these "reality shows should actually portray what atlanta life is all about.

Nene is just too loud!

Yes it is so true Kenya does have an african prince- sadly he is Nigerian, married with a family

Overall very loud show
  • YOUTUBER DMYST9

This is the most boring season ever. But I like the new Porsha 4aoqY
  • Can all the haters step forward?

The funny thing about these comments is that people hate on these women regardless.

There are so many housewives acting irrational and drunk and constantly engaged in petty arguments or engrossed in superficial physical characteristics. Some claim ATL is boring because there isn't much drama, some claim these ladies need to show America a better image of black women. Get over it, black women do not have to prove anything to American society. America is not our God and true slaves would constantly worry about what "America" thinks of them. They don't have any less problems than any other women, however, they are all self made. Of course in America, that is a problem too. God forbid they make money and enjoy it, without depending on their men (excluding Portia who seems to be the traditional Stop hating because these women are beautiful and don't have half the plastic surgery as the other housewives. Black women along with black men have built a country for America and they still don't appreciate it, so they don't have to defend or prove their behavior to anyone. It is all hateration, because I have seen a lot worse from other housewives, but it is acceptable, because in America's eyes they are "aloud" to have Kudos to the ATL housewives, for working for your money and enjoying it and for continuing to look beautiful. Don't worry about the haters, they have to have something to whine about, they either want more drama or none, would talk about you if you were broke, but angry because you aren't and are looking for fake body parts on the show that has the least! Hilarious!
  • nigg__s

they are only slaves that got money just bad Nigg--s
  • VERY ENTERTAINING!

I really enjoy watching this show. I think it is much better than the other "Housewives" reality shows. Hope it stays on a long time.
  • What would your great grandmothers say?

All of you show the world that all that we Black people have worked for: " RESPECT" is for naught. Imagine old women in the audiences of whether all of you gather. They would be drowning in tears of shame & embarrassment. You represent Black women, Black people, a whole race and you need to step back, look and listen to yourselves and I bet you will see what America LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES.... WILLING TO SHOW OFF AT ANY COST just to be louder and more ignorant than the other pathetic females in your group. This show should have been filmed IN AN ALLEY , the perfect venue for a group of misfits such as you all. You've demonstrated that clothes, jewelry, weaves, nails, makeup and $1,500 shoes MOST DEFINITELY CAN'T MAKE YOU look better than every body else. All of you should RUN AND JOIN THE "BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS AS CLOWNS because that is exactly what you look like and act PERFECT VENUE. Oh, before I forget, ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOIN AA AND TAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT AND SELF ESTEEM CLASSES, and go to church (maybe that's the one place where you will "dress and act like a lady").
  • These ladies are not fun to watch.

What made the Housewives of Orange County a hit with me was the women were fun to watch. They were in bikinis and tight outfits with their boobs sticking out and partying and drinking and having fun. The Housewives in Atlanta are not fun. They don't do anything without a secret motive and social climbing is a lethal sport to them. The contrived drama between the wives does not make compelling drama you want to watch. It makes me rather uncomfortable watching friends stab each other in the back. And worse yet, not of these women were born in the South. When I first heard about this show I was excited to see some true Southern Belles as I am from South Carolina. I know some true rich Southern belles who love the good life and love to have fun. They should have contacted me to cast this show.
  • Real Housewives or Fake?

Written for: http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj

You know you're loaded when your dog has a place at the dinner table, and wears more expensive clothing than the average human being. It's ironic that Bravo calls these series "The Real Housewives", when this fancy lifestyle is completely unrealistic for 99% of Americans.It should be called "The Rich Life That You Wish You Had", because most of us ill never achieve such wealth.

On top of living such an unattainable life, these housewives suffer from plastic surgery obsession. Fake noses, fake boobs, and enhanced skin, show that these women are anything but real. I happen to think that aging, while a difficult process, is beautiful. I do not understand why women find that trying to look like a big breasted 16- year old will help fulfill their lives somehow.

The irony in 'The Real Housewives" is what makes these series so watch-able. The women of Beverly Hills, Orange County, Atlanta, and New York City, like to speak very highly of themselves. It is common for a real housewife to call others "classless", and then be seen dropping the F bomb five minutes later. Apparently, it is very unclassy for a flat- chested woman to go without wearing a bra, but it is socially acceptable to do splits in a dress. Who would've known?

In order to learn proper housewife etiquette, tune into "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" on Tuesdays at 9 and "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" on Sundays at 9, on Bravo. You might get sick of seeing all of the nose jobs and big blonde hair, but it is interesting seeing how some women spend their fortune.
  • The Ladies of Atlanta

I am very disappointed in NeNe - she is a mean person. She really thinks she is sll it, but she has been so mean to so many of the other ladies and I do not like it.
  • This show is based on the lives of 5 atlanta wives that live in the higher class. WOMEN & MONEY = JEALOUSY & DRAMA. Each trying to out do the other and be the center of attention.

With all the drama and success of these women, I was one of many that couldn't wait until tuesday for a new episode. Many can trash the show but most were watching. Ne-Ne very fun and real. Sheree fake and stuck up. Kim is a follower and wanna-be. Lisa is a go getta and easy going person. Deshawn was really laid back, drama free, classy and handles business. Can't wait until next season. Of all the real housewives shows this is by far the BEST ONE!! I've enjoyed Orange County but Atlanta brought it. New York wives should be CANCELLED.
  • sorry, but this should be called "the real housewives of the ghetto"

2 episodes and i was DONE! (didn't even watch the entire eps, it was sooooooooo bad) not interested in the lives of the ghetto and classless. it looks like these "women" (that word is being used in the loosest form here) were plucked off the street, given a couple of bucks, a nice house and a couple of cars and now we call it TV? don't think so. i don't care where you came from, act like you have some class and manners. i truly hope we have seen and heard the last of them. give me the OC any day of the week. by the way, what kind of name is ne-ne?
< 1 2