The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (25)

• Fire NeNe

The Atlanta Housewives make me smile and laugh all the time. Please take NeNe out of the picure. She is Mean and Rude. Her head has become to big. No one likes her. Bring Marlow back and get rid of Kenya and NeNe. Love Porsha she just made a mistake becuse she was provoked. Please take Mama Joyce out this picture. She should act her age and stay out of Kandi business. If she would get a man or companion for herself she would not have time to act foolish. Bravo must be paying her a lot to act crazy. TAKE HER OUT. Also I am tired of Apollo disrespecting Phadrea. She is the one that is handling business not him.
  • It's a wrap

NeNe Leakes needs to get her attitude in check or take a vacation from the plays Miss know it all but never admits when she is wrong EVER. Cynthia Bailey was correct in addressing NeNe about respecting her and her family. If she had called my husband a bitch we would have had it out after the show sister to sister New York City style. Remember an apple is harder than a peaches to bite into OK.

Kandi Burrus needs to tell her mother to sit down and stay our of her business and upcoming marriage because I predict it won't last long anyhow with momma Joyce bad mouthing it.

Phaedra Parks needs some mouth wash for her is a Pastors Kid and I can't tell she was ever raised in the church. Her parents must be very disappointed. Jesus help her.

Cynthia Bailey, hats off to her for standing up and calling out NeNe you go girl.

The episode on Kenya Moore's dog velvet was a tear jerker on my goodness I have a dog named Snickers and couldn't image a day without him. Kenya I hope the best for you she doesn't need to be fired.

And finally, Porsha Williams I have had it with you use physical abuse on any person to get your point across it is Andy asked Porsha did she know it was wrong to abuse someone she gave a deer in head lights look and then responded. No Andy I don't think she gets it and then lied and said she blacked out and only remember seeing Nene. Come on Porsha a nerve was hit by Kenya and you showed your true colors on national TV. You need to be taken off the show IMMEDIATELY.
  • Please fire Kenya from the cast

I have been a big fan of ALL the "Real Housewives" series for many years, but Atlanta just seems to annoy the shit out of me anymore, especially Kenya. Why is she even on the show? She isn't a wife, fianc, or even a girlfriend! And all she does is stir the pot, talk about everyone behind their back, judges people on their looks, plays the victim, and makes herself look famous. Until this show, I have never even heard of her, and Im glad. She is a washed up beauty queen who needs to invest in some toned-down makeup, better "acting" skills, and an actual job. No one remembers her from her "better days". I literally fast-forward through any segment that has her in it! She irritates the hell out of me! I can deal with Nene's loud mouth and thinking she is better than everyone, I can deal with Cynthia throwing shade through episodes, BUT if Kenya remains on the show, I may not watch it anymore. Just saying... She has no reason to be on the show, besides to bring her props and shine light on her previously short lived career. PLEASE FIRE KENYA MOORE!!!!!
  • Can all the haters step forward?

The funny thing about these comments is that people hate on these women regardless.

There are so many housewives acting irrational and drunk and constantly engaged in petty arguments or engrossed in superficial physical characteristics. Some claim ATL is boring because there isn't much drama, some claim these ladies need to show America a better image of black women. Get over it, black women do not have to prove anything to American society. America is not our God and true slaves would constantly worry about what "America" thinks of them. They don't have any less problems than any other women, however, they are all self made. Of course in America, that is a problem too. God forbid they make money and enjoy it, without depending on their men (excluding Portia who seems to be the traditional Stop hating because these women are beautiful and don't have half the plastic surgery as the other housewives. Black women along with black men have built a country for America and they still don't appreciate it, so they don't have to defend or prove their behavior to anyone. It is all hateration, because I have seen a lot worse from other housewives, but it is acceptable, because in America's eyes they are "aloud" to have Kudos to the ATL housewives, for working for your money and enjoying it and for continuing to look beautiful. Don't worry about the haters, they have to have something to whine about, they either want more drama or none, would talk about you if you were broke, but angry because you aren't and are looking for fake body parts on the show that has the least! Hilarious!
  • VERY ENTERTAINING!

I really enjoy watching this show. I think it is much better than the other "Housewives" reality shows. Hope it stays on a long time.
  • This show follows the lives of 5 Atlanta women.

I find it very interesting that those of you who consider the show "ghetto" do not echo the same sentiments for the "Real Housewives" shows that have all white women. What about when Theresa tried to flip over the table in New Jersey housewives? NO ONE said that was ghetto but let a black woman do that...she's automatically labeled ghetto. It's amazing how people who carry out the same actions are labeled totally different things due to race. Black women who assert themselves are labeled as ghetto or loud or abnoxious. Yet white women who do the same thing are "accepted." Let's look past the color lines and view these women as women who exhibit passion and who do not express themselves the way white society feels they should.
  • This show is based on the lives of 5 atlanta wives that live in the higher class. WOMEN & MONEY = JEALOUSY & DRAMA. Each trying to out do the other and be the center of attention.

With all the drama and success of these women, I was one of many that couldn't wait until tuesday for a new episode. Many can trash the show but most were watching. Ne-Ne very fun and real. Sheree fake and stuck up. Kim is a follower and wanna-be. Lisa is a go getta and easy going person. Deshawn was really laid back, drama free, classy and handles business. Can't wait until next season. Of all the real housewives shows this is by far the BEST ONE!! I've enjoyed Orange County but Atlanta brought it. New York wives should be CANCELLED.
  • The Ladies of Atlanta

I am very disappointed in NeNe - she is a mean person. She really thinks she is sll it, but she has been so mean to so many of the other ladies and I do not like it.
  • atlanta housewives, ex-wife, and prostitute

I like the shoe but i thought it was called housewives not ex wives or "girlfriends" the show is good with deshaun nene and the other young lady. i dont like the white girl the gold digger an certainly not the gold digger ex wife this show could be more popular just pick a better cast and one more thing how can you ask for money and you didnt work for it get what the man gives you not what you want the only 3 ladies that are married you never hear what he can give me or how much they want an please take the damn high priced prostitute off the show an place someone that is a wife
  • BEING PROVOKE

THIS COMMENT IS FOR THE PRODUCER CARLOS KING OF THE ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES

WHERE ON THIS SHOW DO KENYA MOORE FIT INTO THE WIVES SHE NOT A GIRLFRIEND, SHE DON'T HAVE A MAN, NOR A FIANCE, SHE'S NOBODIES WIFE, HECK SHE'S NOTHING IN THIS CATEGORY SO WHY IS SHE STILL ON THIS SHOW. I DON'T THINK ITS FAIR FOR KENYA TO STAY AND PORSHA TO GO I THINK THEY BOTH SHOULD LEAVE. KENYA IS A SHIT STARTER, AND YOU KNOW IT AND GOES AFTER PHEDRA HUSBAND, BOTTOM LINE SHE SHOULD BE BOOTED OFF THE SHOW TOO. TO ME IT SEEM LIKE KENYA KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING BY PROVOKING PORSHA SHE vigilance in maintaining or guarding something WHICH IS THE SPOT LIGHT, SO WHAT BETTER WAY FOR HER TO DO IT IS TO PROVOKE PORSHA SHE KNEW SHE WAS STILL VULNERABLE FROM GETTING A DIVORCE AND AMONG OTHER THINGS. REMEMBER WHEN MARGO SAY TO KENYA THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE NONE OF THEM RIGHT AND THAT'S WHEN KRAZY KENYA START DOING THAT SHIFTY, UNDERHANDED AND DECEITFUL LAUGH. KENYA MOORE HAS ISSUES (personal problems) MORE THAT A MAGAZINE. THE WHOLE PORSHA THING WITH KENYA IS Jealousy. OK SO THERE ARE NO MORE REAL HOUSEWIVES ON TV OR ANYWHERE THAT CAN BE ON THE SHOW. OMG 6.0
  • Girl please Kenya

Phaedra wasn't ignoring the issue. She was being a LADY and that says SO much! I'm from TEXAS!
  • Really, I dont get this show they are all a bunch of idiots who drive around getting botox and fighting with each other all the time.

Ne Ne ; now first of all NeNE seems kind of cool but I would not want her as a friend she be talkin s*** about people all the time.
    Deshawn ; she seems like a sweet heart but I dont think she has alot going on in her brain.
    Lisa ; Lisa is actually pretty chill , its too damn bad chill does not make good TV, she is boring.
    Kim ; Ah once every time period someone changes the world, but its sure as hell not Kim. she thinks she has singing talent and doesnt know anything about singing. This is the perfect specimen of a person who uses money to get what they want(Believe me Paris Hilton will be reviwed soon enough.) Voice coach lady; Kim , you kinda, dont know what your doing. (lol thats sad) Kim ; shes telling me I dont know the ABC's of Music, I dont need to im a singer. And the award for stupidest qoute ever goes to Kim.
    As someone who takes Voice and piano lessons I know that, she is completely ignorent and stupid and doesnt know anything about singing.
    Sheree; No one cares and I have a life to get back to so lets just say she's a snob.
  • Real Housewives or Fake?

Written for: http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj

You know you're loaded when your dog has a place at the dinner table, and wears more expensive clothing than the average human being. It's ironic that Bravo calls these series "The Real Housewives", when this fancy lifestyle is completely unrealistic for 99% of Americans.It should be called "The Rich Life That You Wish You Had", because most of us ill never achieve such wealth.

On top of living such an unattainable life, these housewives suffer from plastic surgery obsession. Fake noses, fake boobs, and enhanced skin, show that these women are anything but real. I happen to think that aging, while a difficult process, is beautiful. I do not understand why women find that trying to look like a big breasted 16- year old will help fulfill their lives somehow.

The irony in 'The Real Housewives" is what makes these series so watch-able. The women of Beverly Hills, Orange County, Atlanta, and New York City, like to speak very highly of themselves. It is common for a real housewife to call others "classless", and then be seen dropping the F bomb five minutes later. Apparently, it is very unclassy for a flat- chested woman to go without wearing a bra, but it is socially acceptable to do splits in a dress. Who would've known?

In order to learn proper housewife etiquette, tune into "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" on Tuesdays at 9 and "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" on Sundays at 9, on Bravo. You might get sick of seeing all of the nose jobs and big blonde hair, but it is interesting seeing how some women spend their fortune.
  • This show is a hit!

Episodes one and two have had me glued to the TV. If you missed them you MUST catch the re runs. Sheree was that Chief Pennington at your Birthday Party? Did you really have Nene on the guest list? You know America wants to know:-) I am not going to spoil it for you by telling you what happened....tune in!
    Kim will we you EVER expose "Papa"? It is soooo wrong that he remains a mystery. I see that some drama is about to unfold in the friendship department and I cannot wait to see it! I know this show will have a Season II.
  • Kenya

Kenya is on this show because??? Her story is neither interesting nor realistic. She is acting even more bizarre this year. Nonstop laughing and creepy sex talk. Get her off the show abd find somebody interesting!
  • What is up with these women? Supposed wealthy and sophisticated women who act like they come from the ghetto. Do you see the Orange county women acting this way. Hell no... NeNe, NeeNee, NoNo,,, Please.

3.5
    I think there all simply uneducated women who were looking for the phat life, got lucky with money but have no idea how to behave like a woman should. It's embarrassing to watch them. They act like ghetto trash. If I were there husbands I'd be ashamed. And Nene is a loud mouth. How can she seriously say she'll pull off Kims hair when her own hair is fake. She drinks too much and when she does she doesn't know when to shut up. Diamonds and a big house does not make a woman. NeNe is living proof of that.
  • Who wants to be a millionaire?

And in just one season. Please, Bravo, do not cave in to Nene's cray-cray demand for a million dollars. Get rid of her. Listen to Wendy Williams (and your viewers!).
  • Nonsense

Would have given it like 5 stars but for the last episode which is applauding a man putting his hand on women. Really Atlanta. Shame on you. All these "reality shows should actually portray what atlanta life is all about.

Nene is just too loud!

Yes it is so true Kenya does have an african prince- sadly he is Nigerian, married with a family

Overall very loud show
  • YOUTUBER DMYST9

This is the most boring season ever. But I like the new Porsha 4aoqY
  • nigg__s

they are only slaves that got money just bad Nigg--s
  • What would your great grandmothers say?

All of you show the world that all that we Black people have worked for: " RESPECT" is for naught. Imagine old women in the audiences of whether all of you gather. They would be drowning in tears of shame & embarrassment. You represent Black women, Black people, a whole race and you need to step back, look and listen to yourselves and I bet you will see what America LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES.... WILLING TO SHOW OFF AT ANY COST just to be louder and more ignorant than the other pathetic females in your group. This show should have been filmed IN AN ALLEY , the perfect venue for a group of misfits such as you all. You've demonstrated that clothes, jewelry, weaves, nails, makeup and $1,500 shoes MOST DEFINITELY CAN'T MAKE YOU look better than every body else. All of you should RUN AND JOIN THE "BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS AS CLOWNS because that is exactly what you look like and act PERFECT VENUE. Oh, before I forget, ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOIN AA AND TAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT AND SELF ESTEEM CLASSES, and go to church (maybe that's the one place where you will "dress and act like a lady").
  • These ladies are not fun to watch.

What made the Housewives of Orange County a hit with me was the women were fun to watch. They were in bikinis and tight outfits with their boobs sticking out and partying and drinking and having fun. The Housewives in Atlanta are not fun. They don't do anything without a secret motive and social climbing is a lethal sport to them. The contrived drama between the wives does not make compelling drama you want to watch. It makes me rather uncomfortable watching friends stab each other in the back. And worse yet, not of these women were born in the South. When I first heard about this show I was excited to see some true Southern Belles as I am from South Carolina. I know some true rich Southern belles who love the good life and love to have fun. They should have contacted me to cast this show.
  • sorry, but this should be called "the real housewives of the ghetto"

2 episodes and i was DONE! (didn't even watch the entire eps, it was sooooooooo bad) not interested in the lives of the ghetto and classless. it looks like these "women" (that word is being used in the loosest form here) were plucked off the street, given a couple of bucks, a nice house and a couple of cars and now we call it TV? don't think so. i don't care where you came from, act like you have some class and manners. i truly hope we have seen and heard the last of them. give me the OC any day of the week. by the way, what kind of name is ne-ne?
  • I would really like to meet the creator of this show so that I can drop kick them square in the face. I mean, seriously..... this show is the dumbest show ever created for television. It totally exemplifies what is wrong with this country.

Who watches this garbage? These women are a bunch of skanks that are completely disconnected from reality. Let's see where they are in about 10 years or so. I wonder if they will ever regret being subjected to exploitation as they are on this "show". The trailers even light my wick, I couldn't sit through a whole episode if you paid me. Shows like this make me sick to my stomach just knowing how much money is spent on producing such un-interesting white trash television. In typical United States, "do anything you want regardless..." attitude, I makes me wonder how or why Bravo caters to the lowest common denominator of uneducated, voyeuristic viewing audiences. God forbid BRAVO produces anything of substance, or of the educational variety. I guess it's all that money that is chucked their way by the corporate sponsors. I know, I know, I know. "You don't have to watch it" or "You can always change the channel" .... but that's not the point. The point is, is that it's still on television, and it still affects how people in the American public think and act. And that's the garbage that all the rest of us have to deal with in the public forum. Attitudes and lifestyles basically created by television programs such as this. Thanks a lot BRAVO.
  • As a young, intelligent, black woman, I am embarrassed that this show is even on the air. These women are GHETTO! All of them. They keep saying that they are part of ATL's elite, but they have no class. This show is garbage.

I really do not like this show. I need a stronger word than GHETTO to describe it. That NeNe is my least favorite.She is the most ghetto of them all. I read that she grew up in the projects. Well, it does not matter where you come from, it is how you are carry yourself. Some people say that she is "keeping it real" but, who is she keeping it real for? She is keeping it real stupid. I didn't grow up in the burbs either, but I am not ghetto. Also, Sheree is not beautiful. I get so tired of her friends lying to her on that show.Furthermore,Kim is right up there on the ghetto meter with NeNe. What kind of grown woman goes around calling her man "Big Papa"? He sounds like a pimp.Lisa and Deshawn seem to be gold diggers. However, I have only watched the show twice because that was all I could take. The bottom line is that these "ladies" have absolutely no class.I can't wait for The Real Housewives of Orange County to come back on. That was the best Housewives show yet.The New York show was garbage also.