The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

gatorhappy

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (62)

4.1
  • Sex craved (perverted women), poor dialogue having women

I am really disgusted with watching RHOA, the ladies can't seem to complete a full sentence without calling each other a bitch or some other demeaning name. Compared to the other housewives shows this group of ladies are making a fool of themselves. If their not calling each other a bitch there eating each other's pussy, so disgusting, no wonder they don't have men, there all dikes. Sheree seems to be lost and how she took up for Kim when she and Kenya was arguing made her look very small to say the least and Kandi is constantly crying about something, one minute she's attempting to talk shit and the next she's is definitely not the definition of a bad bitch because a bad bitch don't bow down and cry to every disagreement and they feed off of lies, she folds. Cynthia's daughter hit it right on the nail, asking her mom does she have low self esteem, it is so obvious that she does and it really gets under my skin because I can see it crystal clear. Phaedra is so fake and she looks hideous (body wise) as a matter of fact all the women with the exception of Cynthia look there age they should have learned the art of talking without saying do you expose your real business especially what you do in your bedrooms, they seem to be some sex craved animals (perverts), who does that? A group of friends that just eat each other out, y'all are some bottom feeders. Like I said compared to the other housewive shows this is by far the worst on all levels. If it wasn't for Kenya no one would ever complete a full sentence she's the only one that's not afraid to say more than two words at a time, for bye, bitch, eating pussy etc... this are some old perverted off of my tv. One final thought, that storyline about these houses is old and embarrassing, y'all women in y'all 40's and 50's and you're having meaningless conversations about who house is guess that's the poverty stricken mentality speaking. Y'all sound so ignorant on tv, including you Phaedra, who claims to be a show that side cause these little conversations that y'all indulge is really an insult. I would also like to add, Phaedra stop using the Lords name in vain you are very far from being a Christian. I would like to quote a member from one of the other franchises "money talks but wealth whispers" apparently these women have money but none of them are wealthy, as evidence, they talk too much. I can't express enough how outraged I am. Also, nevermind, I was going to throw you women a bone but nevermind. I'm a boss too but you'll never hear me whisper.
  • Why The Fuck is Kenya Moore still on This show

Kenya Moore is Never A Real House wives. She has know husband, Very Messy.... I wish I could meet her she needs to be put in her place. Also she needs to take some seats! that Bitch can't have kids
  • lost of a fan

I'm not watching Atlanta house wife again,and I love this show. This season has left a bitter taste in my mouth with kandi mess and now here come phaedra ex husband girlfriend on the show and there two little boys that might see this one grown ass women on here like that kind of was a big fan of the show but you guys has ran out this season
    Sheree name start with an S for a reason. Always trying to appear concerned however in my opinion she is just gathering dirty to throw later... This thing with Porsche and kandi I believe that Ms. Porsche is telling a lie on what happen between her and kandi I can see it in her actions and body language I just don't believe the housewives are very beautiful black women , strong women, success women.... I love you ladies keep me watching
  • Sharee and Margo

I think Sharee and Margo are just starting stuff. I would never trust them with a ten foot pole. They are messy
  • What goes around comes around

I personally feel that we are, whom we affiliate ourselves with. I do not feel sorry for Kenya. She's getting a taste of her own medicine. She has bullied people on the show with her negative attitude, now it's being returned through Matt. She's scared and she can't handle it. I sure hope that one day she finds the right man for her. Kenya has to take her dogs EVERYWHERE with her, REALLY?
  • same old same old

the show has falling get rid porshe she never has a storyline. heard she is sleeping one of exec kandi is boring fakedra and sheree heck the whole cast needs to go we need new cast members same old storlines it is old.
  • KENYA PLEASE

Kenya please leave Mat alone, he is not stable and it is going to be hard to get rid of him but you must let him go. He have problems that need to be resolved before he bring other people into his life. His family knows that he got problems that's probably why he was not with someone when you all met. Please be careful, I write and do domestic violent Plays and this is a very serious issue. I really want you to watch yourself, you have been through a lot in your life and I just want you to have someone that you can enjoy life with instead of dealing with craziness!!
  • Kandi Coated Shade

Is it just me or has Kandi been drawn into her mother's territory of passing rumors and making shade? I find myself disliking her behaviors even more than Kenya's.

The attacks on Phaedra when she is divorcing with two very small children is disgusting at best and vicious at worst.

Kenya needs a dose of self awareness and get some therapy under her belt, especially if she wants to try to have a child. SHE is her problem.

Porsha is ambitious and seems to have her act together as does Cynthia. I miss the Nene factor completely.
  • Last season

I have always been a RHOA fan , but this season has been hard to sit thru an entire episode. IT FREAKIN SUCKS. I find myself fast forwarding it's so boring. Kenya, Cynthia Lord help them they suck . Get rid of mama Joyce , Kenya, Cynthia. The whole dang show. It's done.
  • No Shade.

Hi ladys love the show,as for porsha,i love her dearly,its so great you are going for anger management and i know it is very difficult to deal with some of the ladys and the shade they give,i do think for a woman your age they would have reacted the same way you did,as for Cynthia,i was very shoked at her behavior,she is a better person than that,i think peter have her stressed and Cynthia is to blessed to be stressed,lol thats porsha slogan,you go girl,lately all the ladys has been stressed,now on the other hand,kandice you was my favorite since exscape,your character just does not seems like its for this show,all in all the only ones i dont understand is kenya and sheree,they are just to old,everything about them is always a competition,kenya always provoking some one,kim fields,love you girl from facts of life to living single,you should bring out regene honey,hope i spelled that right,and as for chris,honey i have not yet seen nothing gay about him,his character is just different from the other men,Cynthia i love you to death but it seems if peter has been stressing you out girl,you are soooo beautiful for your age,be proud,i apologize if i offend you,but i do think peter is keeping a lot of secrets from you,all the ladys seems to be so mad,one minute you all are loving each other then the next the beast comes out,i think the show has so much control over your life until its making all of you step out side of your character,to me thats not good,pheadra,,,stop please,you are better than that,your husband is your husband atleast stop allowing the show to show that part of your life to the public,your sons are so preciouse,its not fair for them to have that type exsposure,your relationship with your family should be private,all the money in the world could make me exspose that part of my family is so sweet and smart,i start drowning in tears evertime i see him and his brother,its nothing in this world are about the show that i care more about than .that.
  • kenya moore the cheap whore

nene ur my kinda gal #keepitrealkeepitmoving

porscha u make me laugh

kenya your just bad tv get off the show n well done porscha for attackin the cheap nasty whore but you made yourself look very unclassy still love ya

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa always drama hahahah

love from sacha r england
  • Why is Kenya so messy

Why is Kenya so messy? But I fell like porsha and isn't messy and i don't think that yall should keep blaming things on her. But I like how how Kenya husband is so protective but I don't think Todd should have put appolio business out like that

I also don't like how kim was trying to stick up for her husband when she wasn't even there to see what happens so really nene and porsha no. Don't get me wrong I like kim because she isn't loud or drama like but I just didn't like that . I like porsha and nene because they really speak they mind and yeah if somebody say something to then they not gone just sit there but Kenya is really to much and she starts to much drama.

• Need NeNe

1.5
    This season it appears as though the characters are struggling. I miss NeNe because she brings real was rather than fake. I thought the main purpose of a reality show was to bring " the real " even though it is scripted. This season is heading in the direction of final. I know Kim Fields can revive the show but let's allow her to be real. There needs to be an episode where Kim tell Kenya that junk she made is an absolute flop. Someone like NeNe or myself need to bring these so called want to be divas down to earth. We all saw the house Kenya was suppose to be remodeling now the house looks like it is being rebuilt back up in the woods off a rocky dirt road. Porsha??????? The church lady needs to stop straddling the fence. It appears her lines always show her talking behind someone back??? If you know what you are saying is right, why bite your tongue. I hope she is not that way in court. The housewives need realness again. I only been watching for three seasons this is my fourth. I can truly say BORING and I know I miss NeNe.
  • She's getting bad..

I love the show however, it's hard to watch lately because Kenya is being so cruel. She is jealous and not secure with herself. Making fun of people for no reason. She has no man n pock marks all over her face. Needs to be replaced. She's mean because she's not happy. I can't stand watching her anymore.
  • Kenya needs a mental evaluation

I have been watching RHOA since it began. I have never been as confused and sickened by someone as I am Kenya. This woman is so messy, mentally unstable and just basically a piece of shit. All she does is make other people miserable with her constant mean remarks and fake ass smile. This woman had the balls to sit with Kim Fields and compare herself to Kim as a Hollywood presence. Kenya come back to reality you aren't even a D lister you are a no lister. Did anyone see Kim's face when she compared her she was confused. Kenya hates on everyone and has to act like she is more than what she is all the time. That no class ass launch party she threw for her hair products. Kenya deserves to be homeless, broke and placed on an island where she can no longer cause anyone else any issues with her ignorant ways. RHOA please get rid of this bitch as I think I speak for all of America and possibly the whole world.
  • It should be slutty, messy, trifling, idiot women of Atlanta

I was called and told to watch this show . These are grown, older women, that are supposedly intelligent women, but I find them a disgrace to Black women everywhere. They dress like Hookers, and their vulgar language is a disgrace. Women out there in TV land, please don't let your daughters watch this garbage. They could not be role models for my dog. Cynthia, sit your old behind down. You have a what, 17 year old daughter? Act like a Mother should instead of on a boat fighting. Kenya, you have the biggest mouth, you're always keeping up some type of drama. Girl, get a clue, you are not in High School, and you talk about having children, grow up first, get a husband, and carry yourself as a lady, and not a hooker. Phaedra, Church lady, just ask yourself, what would God say about you. You are such a Christian, and all I saw was you showing your body off to the world. I know that your Mother, the Pastor, taught you better than that. I know she told you, you should always leave something to the imagination. Porsha, none of you women are friends, and I doubt if any of you even know the definition of friendship, or any other words because you come off as idiots. Porsha, stop sleeping with every man you meet. I know, or should I say I hope you're better than that. All of you should be embarrassed . You chose to make yourselves look like low down, slutty, trifling women to make money. That doesn't say much for any of you does it. You come across as cheap women, even if you have money. Kim, run like the wind. You have a loving family, please keep your self-respect and find some other show to be on. I watched this show three times to see what it was all about, and guess what, I found out it's about the slutty housewives of Atlanta. I do hope all the housewives in Atlanta are not like this. I pity these ladies. Who am I? I am a lady, a Veteran, a Mother, and a Grandmother, and I feel sorry for you women. I can't even call you ladies, because you don't carry yourselves as ladies. Get a clue?
  • Cancel this show!!

1.5
    When are you going to do us a favor and cancel this dispicable program. I've never seen such arrogant, self-centered, "wanna-be" actors in all my years of watching TV programming. These so-called "women" of Atlanta are NOT, in my opinion, a role model of ANY kind, especially for other women in Atlanta and throughout the country. Their petty-ass squabling, fighting, yelling, name-calling is NOT a program worth watching. I don't know why you (Bravo and its producers) bother to film these babbling idiots! If they think their sh*t doesn't stink, I've got a news flash for them. It's obvious that these "women" have nothing more to do than prance around and show-off their bangles/beads and phony make up. They all should be taken to a pig farm and have to live without all their pretencious costumes, makeup and wigs. Let them shovel pig sh*t, feed the pigs whey and curds for a couple of months. Then, MAYBE then, they might drop their phony airs and live a life of civility. Lord help us by cancelling this program. There is no reasoning, in my opinion, why one would want to spend time and money filming these "women" of color who obviously want to make an impression. They are NOT role models of any kind and what about the youth that are tuned in to this? Do you really want them (and others) to view this inane programming? Again, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do ALL of us a FAVOR and CANCEL this program ASAP!! Thank You.
  • All these women are fake

These women are a joke.

(NENE) Big mouth,full of garbage,greedy,fake,and greg is a ponce.

(KIM) Trash,hoe,brain dead,fake,liar,and a hole.

(CYNTHIA) Dope,liar,fake,stupid,and her husband is using her for her money,basically pimping off her and she should of listened to her sister,also this will end in tears.

(Peter) User,ponce,player,liar,fake,attention seeker and will be found out.

(Phaedra) Fake,talks garbage,liar,hoodrat,plastic,and should get kicked off the show.

(Apollo) Ponce,fake,liar,user,this punk must of been laughing all the way to the bank when he married plastic Phaedra,but prison seems to be a place he likes as he must like men (bottyman)and another hole that should never be in this show again.

More comments to follow concerning the rest of the cast.

• Here We Go AGAIN - It's All ABout Ne Ne!!!

Seriously - that reunion tonight was garbage. Of course, as one would expect, it ultimately ended up becoming "ALL ABOUT NE NE". She can't take criticism even on the remotest and most constructive level. BooHoo - OMG, everyone's against me! I've suffered sooo much and nobody understands where I'm coming from! Let me tell you Queen Ne Ne, there's so many more people on this earth that have bigger problems than you have and have suffered way more than you!!!! What pisses me off is: all the other ladies fall for her absolute crap and try to make amends, appease and sympathize with her when that is so very much NOT how they truly feel, the so-called "doctor Jeff", apparently he's a psychiatrist (seriously???) - is such a kiss-ass - up Ne Ne's arse like his life depends on it - so pathetic! His reaction and comments to Queen Ne Ne's behavior tonight were absolutely laughable and destroyed all his credibility. Queen Ne Ne is no different than she has been on every single other show - an arrogant, self-centered, greedy, egotistical, selfish, inconsiderate, rude and EXTREMELY CRUDE excuse for a "lady" - she puts ladies and women in general to shame - no matter what creed or colour! She just becomes more stupid and pathetic with each season. The most annoying thing is that she keeps incessantly interrupting and yelling over everyone else - she thinks her voice and what she has to say is more important than anyone else's. She's just becoming way more ridiculous than she was before (and that is really saying something!). After all these years her crocodile tears are BS. She could stand on her head and spit nickels and it wouldn't mean diddly - she's so phony! Get a grip and start acting like a lady. She must think people are idiots to fall for her crap. Shameful!
  • MISERY LOVES COMPANY!

This show is so hilarious! These are definitely the fakest housewives I've ever seen and quite frankly they are a disgrace to all African Americans and women alike. I know the show is a big front, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I think these women are so miserable that they have nothing else to do but put each other down. They have sold their souls for gold, its not worth it and its a crying shame. Kandi and Claudia have the realest personalities and can actually call themselves women. I'm glad Claudia put Nene in her place because she is the fakest by far, in body and mind. They all put up a facade and have no concept of reality. Who cares how much money they have, because that's all they can claim. They can't claim Jesus, real love or real happiness. I feel sorry for all of them!
  • Really?!?

If anyone believes Nene's breakdown, your pathetic with a capital "P". She is the fakest b*@#h I have ever seen. Not only is she rude and classless she is an abarrassment to any successful African American woman. I am ashamed of her behaviors and how incredibly nasty she truly is! All of you who kiss her ass, please ask this the person I want representing me or my culture?!? If you say yes, you must be as ignorant as people already think you are!!
  • PLEASE take Claudia and Kenya off the show

As a HUGE fan and avid watcher of the show, I would sincerely appreciate it if they would take these two off show. I literally only watch this season for Nene and Phaedra. For one, the title of the show is called "Real Housewives of Atlanta". Claudia and Kenya; neither one of these ladies are from Atlanta, or a housewife. It is also highly frustrating that these ladies are also a horrible example of what real black women represent. As a black woman myself, I don't want anyone to thibk that this type of behavior is typical of an African American woman, and it has gotten to the point where I'm disgusted. I honestly don't believe I can watch another season with these two on there. Most definitely will not be able to watch it with Claudia on it! PLEASE take these women off the show!
  • ATTENTION ANDY COHEN!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you guys like drama for ratings but this season (7) was so distasteful it reminded me of basketball wives!! Cynthia - plain nasty. did she have to lower her standards to stay relevant for the TV??

Kenya- why i this irritating woman on this show?? she's too loud, scandalous and does Black Women and OUR history an injustice by acting a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudia- CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY SHE IS HERE?? She's clearly someone who starts trouble and tries to stay relevant by going after NeNe . Is this the only way she can guarantee a peach? Why haven't yall made Porscha full time?? Yall need to bring back Sheree. And honestly I would not watch this show if it weren't for NENE say what you want she's a woman who has grown and true CLASS is when you can check someone by just walking away and she is smart enough to know that acting a damn fool wont land her acting roles. ( claudia should take lessons instead of bashing her)

I like Phaedra, Kandi, and Porcha. I don't like to see people get fired but PLEASE GET RID OF THESE OTHER WOMEN. they were so irritating to watch I felt compelled to write this review!
  • My thoughts

Hmmm... Kenya n Claudia n Cynthia are complete b***..... Nene is tha realest woman on that show... Thumbs up nene... Thaedra also a real out for kandi tho not a gud friend to me... N porsha is kool.... Dnt let the silicone barbie get u dwn

• The Fake and Phoney

Housewives of Atlanta was horrible this season. They need to fired Cynthia, Kenya, Claudia, and Peter. Cynthia and Peter look old as hell and they just need money so bad it's ridiculous. It's amazing what people would do for money. Cynthia is a bold face hypocrite and a dumb ass. Peter should be a woman and who wants a husband that gossips like a woman besides Cynthia looking stupid and dumb. Those four where fake and phoney I can't even watch the show when they show them. This reality show is getting worse and if those four stay on I won't watch their next season; if there's another season.
  • Cynthia is an Idiot

Its hard for me to believe that Cynthia is so dumb. First she lies to the viewers and tries to make everyone believe that she had Phaedra's best interest at heart, and that there was no malicious intent; ARE YOU KIDDING ME. That's blatant maliciousness! When Phaedra said she was going to leave Cynthia where she found her, perfect, because Cynthia could never be a friend of mine. And although Apollo said he was lying about having anything to do With Kenya, their actions spoke louder than their words, Phaedra was within her right in the way she approached Kenya and for that phone stealing Kenya to try to compare the two scenarios is idiotic. She set Cynthia up and she fell right in the trap. Anyone that is led to do anything that Kenya says is as stupid as rocks. By the way I love Kenya's aunt; what a classy lady. Candy should wake up! Todd should have been gone long ago. The way Candy allows her mom to treat Todd and to treat Todd's mom the way she did is scandalous. If Joyce is acting a fool for ratings and for a paycheck then she wins the award for the most abusive real Mom I've ever seen. No mother would treat her daughter and her husband the way she treats Candy and Tod even for a paycheck. And Candy if you don't care what people say, maybe you should think about the example you are setting for your daughter, its pathetic the way you let your mom treat you. I'm growing weary of all the BS housewives shows, they're all pathetic...
  • REALLY?

First off For Demetria to day to Phadera at the dinner in PR the only thing we have in common is the number 8. Was 2 Kenya is such an idiot didn't Apollo have fake texts on her... Kenya is such a sad person she posses no true talent and is focused on Phadera because she does want Apollo. Claudia dragon toes is another MESS.. to go to Portia Work and bring up there issues was a punk messing with my coins will get a bitch cut easily. I mean really and the Cynthia Baliey I had so much respect until that whole Chocolate thing came up her broke ass should be worried about all that Debt they still got and Yes her Husband is a hoe. Nene and Khandi make that money girls.
  • circus side-show

Ne-Ne (NO-NO), Phedra and Porsha never have anything nice to say about any woman who looks better than them, classier, higher IQ; these moose looking, windbags are no better than a circus sideshow. Their best days are long gone.
  • Nene response to Cynthia storyline

Nene talking about Cynthia doesn't have a storyline . my question to her is what is her storyline for this season
< 1 2 3